GNIHM JET 2021 Sample Questions are available. Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management has released pdf files containing GNIHM JET sample papers 2021. Candidates who are going to appear in the Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management Joint Entrance Test (GNIHM JET 2021) must practice these questions in order to do well in the exam.
GNIHM JET 2021 Sample Questions, Sample Papers
The officially released sample papers of GNIHM JET 2021 are here. Download PDF from direct links below.
GNIHM JET 2021 sample question papers or previous year’s question papers are very useful in the preparation for the exam. Also, by solving the sample papers, candidates can enhance their solving speed and accuracy in the exam.
To get other sample papers, candidates should visit the official website of the varsity and navigate the link for the sample paper. Open the link and get the sample papers and previous year’s question papers.
Through this article, candidates can get the details about GnIHm JET 2021 samples questions including the previous year question paper and more.
GNIHM JET 2021 Highlights
Candidates can get the overview of the GNIHM JET exam through the table given below:
|GNIHM JET Events||Details|
|Name of the exam||JET (Joint Entrance Test)|
|Conducting body||GNIHM (Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management)|
|Level of exam||National Level Exam|
|Mode of application||Online and offline mode|
|Offered courses||UG & PG courses in Hotel Management|
|Language of exam||English|
|Exam mode||Offline mode (OMR Based Test)|
|Exam fee||1000/- INR|
|Type of exam||MCQ type|
|Total questions||120 questions (115 MCQ & 5 descriptive)|
|Syllabus||English, Aptitude, General Knowledge, Current Affairs|
GNIHM JET Old Questions Papers
The old year question papers are available on the official website of the institute. Candidates can download the previous year question paper from the site.
The candidates can get the paper structure, paper format, no. of questions from the specific syllabus, the difficulty level of the exam and many other aspects.
Candidates can solve the sample questions, sample papers or the previous year question paper for preparing for the exam, boost the solving speed, accuracy in the examination and others.
Besides the official website, some other online tutorials of JET also provides the sample paper and previous years’ question papers.
GNIHM JET 2021 Practice Test
One should practice more for the GNIHM JET entrance test. For best practice, candidates can get the best sample test materials from various sources. Candidates can download the sample paper in PDF format and practice that to bag more marks in the exam.
Candidates should practice the sample questions to minimize the time spend on the questions in the examination.
Candidates should practice with the old question papers to know about what kind of general awareness they ask in the paper.
Reading judgment, rearrangements of words and sentences and relationships should be exercised from sample papers else the candidates won’t be able to solve the problems in the exam.
GNIHM JET 2021 Exam Pattern
The GNIHM JET 2021 exam pattern and marking scheme are given below:
- The exam will be organized through the offline mode (Pen-paper based test).
- There will be a total of 120 questions. Out of which, the 115 questions will be asked as the Multiple Choice Questions and 5 questions will be asked in a descriptive format.
- The exam will be of 2 hours (120 minutes) long.
- For each correct answer in MCQs, 1 mark will be given.
- Each answer to the descriptive answer type question will carry 7 marks.
- There is no negative marking.
- The exam will carry a maximum of 150 marks.
- The questions will be from General knowledge, English, Aptitude and Current Affairs.
|GNIHM JET Exam Pattern||Specifications|
|Mode of the exam||Offline (Pen-Paper Based Test) Mode|
|Total No. of Questions||120 Questions|
(115 MCQ- multiple choice questions, 5 descriptive type questions)
|Total Marks||150 Marks|
|Duration of the exam||2 hours (120 minutes)|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark will be given to each correct answer in MCQs. 7 marks will be given to each answer in descriptive answer type questions.|
|Negative marking||There is no negative marking.|
|Subjects||General knowledge, English, Aptitude and Current Affairs|
Is practicing GNIHM JET Old Question Papers useful?
Exercising the GNIHM JET sample question paper or the old years’ question paper is very useful in these terms:
- You can enhance your problem-solving speed in the examination.
- Candidates can enhance the accuracy of the answer in the exam.
- One can get the paper pattern of the exam.
- One can get the weightage of the topics in the examination.
- Candidates may get the sorts of general knowledge that to be asked in the examination.
- You may also evaluate your preparation for this examination.
- By solving the previous question paper, candidates can get the section-wise or the subject-wise difficulty level of the exam.
- Candidate can evaluate their weaker sections and the stronger section in the particular subject.
- Candidates may get the structure of descriptive answer types questions in the examination.
- Candidates may go through with the entire syllabus of the exam.
FAQs on GNIHM JET 2021 Sample Papers
Ans: Yes, it is very useful. You can understand the exam pattern.
Ans: Candidates can understand the construction of the exam and topics that have been covered.
Ans: The exam will be held through the offline mode.
Ans: General knowledge, English, Aptitude and Current Affairs.
Ans: By practising the sample papers, one can enhance the speed of solving the questions.
Read the above article to get details of GNIHM JET 2021 sample questions.