GNIHM JET 2021 Admit Card – Know here how to download GNIHM admit card 2021. If you have applied for Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management Joint Entrance Test (GNIHM JET 2021) then you will get the hall ticket to appear in exam. Process to get it, and important dates for it at are here.
GNIHM JET 2021 Admit Card
GNIHM (Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management) releases the GNIHM JET (Joint Entrance Test) admit card just after the successful submission of the application form.
The GNIHM JET 2021 Application Form was released in Feb. Candidates could apply through the online and offline mode (by download or purchase). By applying any of the said modes, candidates will get the GNIHM JET admit card on their registered email ID.
The official dates for releasing the admit card and commencement of the examination are announced via official website. Therefore students who have applied for the exam should be in touch with gnihm.ac.in.
The admit card will contain the personal data and examination details of the candidate like name, date of birth, exam date, exam time, exam centre name & address and important instructions for the exam day.
Please practice using GNIHM JET 2021 sample questions.
GNIHM JET 2021 Admit Card Releasing Date
There is no specific date for the issuance of the GNIHM JET 2021 admit card. Candidates should aware that the admit card will be sent to each applicant through his/her email ID.
The admit card will be sent only to the candidates who have filled and submitted the application form successfully followed by the payment of the application fee.
How to Get GNIHM JET Admit Card 2021?
This is officially announced by the varsity that after submitting the application form, candidates will get their admit card in their registered mail ID. To download the admit card candidates should follow the steps given below:
- Visit your email ID which is mentioned in the application form.
- Find the mail sent by the GNIHM in your inbox.
- If not found, you can also check the mail in the spam box.
- Click on the mail. The content will open on the screen.
- You will find a link for the GNIHM JET 2021 admit card.
- Click on the link. The admit card will open on the screen.
- Download the admit card on your device and take the color print out for further use.
How to Retrieve the Login Password for Mail ID
Sometimes, when we try to open our mail ID, we forget the password which we created at the time of sign up to the new mail ID or set the new password.
If a candidate forgets the mail access password, he/she must follow the steps given below:
- Open the login window of your mail access.
- Find the navigation for “Forgot Password” at the bottom of the mail login window.
- Click on the button. Then you will be asked for the alternative mail ID to retrieval the password.
- You may also be asked for answering the match response of the particular question that you had answered during the mail ID create.
- Once your answer will match, you will be redirected to the new page.
- Here you can choose the new password for the same mail ID.
- Choose the password in the required case and re-enter the password in the required field.
- Save the password for further use.
Details Printed on GNIHM JET Admit Card
Admit is a very important document during the entire admission process in GNIHM, Kolkata. The admit card contains the important details of the candidate and the exam. Some of the details mentioning in the admit card are given below:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth of the candidate
- Registered mail ID
- Name of the varsity
- Course name
- Exam date & time
- Name and date of exam centre
- Photograph & signature of the candidate
- Important instructions for the exam day
What if Find Error in GNIHM JET 2021 Admit Card
Candidates should check all details given in the downloaded copy of the admit card. The personal details mentioning in the admit card will be considered throughout the admission procedure.
If the candidates find any error in the personal details printed on the admit card, they should immediately report to the admission cell of the GNIHM, Kolkata.
Candidates should call/what’s up or mail to the GNIHM. Candidates may also reach personally to the campus along with the supportive documents.
Once the error is approved by the officials the new admit card will be sent to the candidate’s mail ID.
Candidates can contact the officials by what’s up and call on the numbers given below:
Address: 157/F, Nilgunj Road, Panihati, Near Sodepur Railway Station, Kolkata- 700114
Call or What’s Up: +91 98361 06964 +91 33 2523 1246
Significance of GNIHM JET Admit Card
By using the GNIHM JET admit card, the candidates will get the date & time of the exam, the address of the exam centre, personal details required for the exam and important instructions for the exam day.
On the exam day, and on every stage after the exam day, the candidates will be asked the GNIHM JET admit card frequently and randomly by the official authority.
Candidates will get to know that what should carry or do and what should not carry and not do in the examination hall.
FAQs on GNIHM JET 2021 Admit Card
Ans: The admit card will be available on candidates’ mail ID just after submitted the application form.
Ans: The admit card will be sent to the candidates on their mail ID.
Ans: You can retrieve the password by clicking on the ‘Forgot Password’ link.
Ans: Either call or mail to the varsity with supportive documents.
Ans: Not clear, but candidates should write the correct address in the application form.
Read the above article to get the details about GNIHM JET 2021 admit card.