GLS Institute of Design Exam Pattern 2022 – To pass with flying colors, candidates must check GLS Institute of Design Exam Pattern and thoroughly prepare as per it. Candidates who apply for GLS Institute of Design 2022 on official website i.e. glsid.org. Students who qualify the exam, get seats in the GLS Institute of Design Fashion Designing, Communication Design, Environment Design, Product and Industrial Design. The GLS DAT is conducted in offline mode(pen and paper-based). Students will be selected for the interaction round based on their exam performance, and then final shortlisting and offer letters will be provided based on the interaction. Scroll down to check the GLS DAT Exam pattern, exam instruction and more.
GLS Institute of Design Exam Pattern 2022
Check Here: Candidates can check GLS Institute of Design Exam Pattern 2022 as per schedule from glsid.org.
GLS Institute of Design Exam Pattern 2022 Overview
The GLS Institute of Design administers the GLS DAT 2022 for admission to various design courses for UG and PG levels. Candidates can refer to the table below for GLS DAT 2022 detail:
|Name of the Exam||GLS Institute of Design DAT (Design Aptitude Test)|
|Conducting Body||Gujarat Law Society University, GLSU|
|Frequency||Once a year|
|Mode of the Exam||Offline; pen and paper-based|
|Level of the Exam||Undergraduate and postgraduate|
|Registration Fees||Rs. 2000/-|
GLS Institute of Design Exam Pattern 2022
Students should acquaint themselves with the examination format before taking the entrance exam. The following is the exam pattern for candidates to review:
Mode of the exam- The exam will be held in offline mode.
Medium of Language- The GLS DAT 2022 is conducted in English language
Factors Evaluated– The following factors of the candidates are assessed:
- DAT (Design Aptitude Test)
- Observation power
- Utilisation of form
- Innovative ways to describe objects/environment
- Drawing skills
- Proportion sense
2. Personal Interview/portfolio evaluation
- Career Orientation
- Aptitude for the course
- Overall personality traits
- Overall personal achievements in academics & extra-curricular activities
- General awareness and aptitude
STAGE 1: Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the design aptitude test for the next round (Interaction and portfolio evaluation) of the admission process.
STAGE 2: The final admission is granted based on the performance of the candidates in the interaction rounds.
SELECTION: Payment of fees confirms the applicant’s acceptance.
How to Prepare for GLS Institute of Design Exam Pattern 2022
With the right resources and rigorous planning, students can easily pass the GLS DAT 2022 exam. Some preparation tips are given below for the same:
- Candidates must aquaint themselves with GLS DAT Syllabus before beginnig their preparation.
- Understanding the exam pattern of GLS DAT is crucial as it covers all the parameters of the entrance test.
- Make a timetable for your GLS DAT 2022 preparation and keep monitoring your progress.
- Refer only the best study material from well-known published writers.
- Practice with mock tests and previous year papers do revision on a daily basis.
Tips for the Exam Day
The GLS DAT’s questions are designed to assess a candidate’s inventiveness as well as their ability to rapidly put their thoughts on paper. Students can refer to these GLS DAT test day tips to learn how to avoid making any errors in the test:
- Candidates are advised to read all questions carefully and thoroughly.
- It is not necessary to go through the questions in order.
- First, attempt the areas of the exam in which you excel and then proceed to the ones which are difficult for you or time consuming.
- Take your time when answering the sketching questions.
- Keep track of how much time you have left to finish the test.
Exam Day Instructions for GLS DAT 2022
- Candidates should be at the exam centre at least one hour prior to the commencement of the exam.
- Candidates must bring their admit card as well as a valid photo ID. Without an admit card, no candidate will be permitted to enter the examination hall
- Candidates are not permitted to bring any electronic devices, reference materials, calculators, or food into the test room.
About GLS Institute of Design
The Gujarat Law Society (GLS) was founded in 1927 and is one of the state’s largest and oldest educational organisations. GLS was founded with the objective of excellence in education by Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel, Shri Ganesh Mavlankar, the country’s first Speaker, and Shri I. M. Nanavati.
GLS was a pioneer in the self-financing educational institution period, providing programmes in a variety of disciplines, including Business Management, Computer Technology, Commerce, Business Administration, Education, and others, in addition to those previously available in Law and Humanities.
FAQs About GLS DAT Exam Pattern
Ans: It will be conducted in offline mode; pen & paper-based
Ans. Candidates have to carry their Admit card hardcopy along with a valid Id proof
Ans. Some of the important topics of GLS DAT are- Design Theory, Elements & Principles of Design, Natural & Geometrical Form, Innovation in Design etc.
Ans. Ahmedabad’s GLS Institute of Design provides a variety of courses in a variety of fields. However, B.Des. courses are in high demand at this college.