|Details - GITAM GAT 2021, Application Form, Slot Booking, Admit Card, Result, Counselling|
|Test Guidelines - Desktop / Laptop, Mobile App Manuals, Demo Test, Exam Guidelines|
GITAM GAT 2021 Application Form – GITAM University (Deemed to be) invites students to submit the application form for GITAM GAT 2021 exam for final phase. Candidates can fill the final phase application form by September 20, 2021. Students who wish to appear in the entrance exam need to apply online, via gitam.edu, from the link given below. The application form is available for admission into UG and PG programs of Architecture, Basic Sciences, Engineering, Humanities, Law, Management, etc. Before filling the application form, the candidates must cross-check the eligibility conditions. To submit GITAM GAT 2021 application form, the candidates have to first complete the registration process. After the registration, enter the course details and pay the application fee. Then, provide the other details and upload the photograph. Check more details about GITAM GAT 2021 application form given below.
GITAM GAT 2021 Application Form
Direct Link To Apply Online: Click here to fill GITAM GAT application form 2021.
The important dates for form submission are as follows.
|GITAM GAT 2021 Registration||Dates|
|Release date||04 Jan 2021|
|Last date to apply for phase 1||19 May 2021|
|Last date to apply for phase 2||14 Jun 2021|
|Last date to apply for phase 3||05 Jul 2021|
|Last date to apply for phase 4||24 Jul 2021|
|Last date to apply for phase 5||15 Aug 2021|
|Last date to apply for phase 6||30 Aug 2021|
|Last date to apply for the final phase||22 Sep 2021|
GITAM GAT 2021 Application Fee
For the submission of GITAM GAT 2021 application form, the candidates have to pay the application fee. The application fee can be submitted after the selection of courses. Check the amount given below.
|Application Fee||Rs. 800 for all courses|
How to pay the application fee? – The candidates can pay the application fee using any one of the payment modes given below:
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Internet Banking
Details / Documents Required for Filling GITAM GAT 2021 Application Form
The candidates must be ready with the following details / documents in order to fill GITAM GAT 2021 application form.
- Valid email id
- Active mobile number
- Previous qualifying examination certificates / marksheet
- Scanned image of the passport-size photograph
- Payment details (debit card / credit card / net banking / UPI)
Image Specifications for GITAM GAT 2021 Application Form
The candidates have to upload their scanned image of the photograph in GITAM GAT 2021 application form. Check the image specifications given below.
- The photograph should be of passport size
- The photograph must be coloured
|Photograph||Max size 500 KB||PNG / JPEG / JPG|
Important Points for GITAM GAT 2021 Application Form
Given below are some points that candidates have to keep in mind while filling GITAM GAT 2021 application form.
- The candidates can select as many courses as they want in the application form.
- At the time of selection of campuses, the candidates can give as many preferences as they want (from the available choices).
- The photograph that has to be uploaded while filling the form must be in the specified format only.
How to Fill GITAM GAT 2021 Application Form?
GITAM GAT 2021 application form can be filled via online mode only. Check the steps given below to fill the form.
Step 1: GITAM GAT 2021 Registration
- First of all, click on the direct link of the application form given above on this page.
- Now, click on the ‘Register’ button.
- Then, enter the name, email id, state, city etc.
- Next, agree to the declaration and click on the ‘Register’ button.
Step 2: Login and Enter the Details
- Once the registration is done, verify your email id and log in with the username and password sent at your registered email id.
- Then, click on the ‘login’ button.
- Now, after logging in, the dashboard will open. Now, update the password.
- Then, click on the ‘Update Password’ button.
- Next, enter the current educational details.
- Then, select the course / courses.
Step 3: Pay the Application fee
- After selecting the course, pay the application fee.
Step 4: Enter the Personal, Contact and Educational Details
- Next, enter the personal details such as name, gender, date of birth, aadhar number etc.
- Then, click on the ‘Save and Next’ button.
- After entering the personal details, enter the Contact details. Click on the ‘Save and Next’ button.
- After entering the contact details, provide the previous qualifying educational details.
- Then, click on the ‘submit’ button.
Step 5: Download / Print the Submitted Application Form
- Lastly, download or take the printout of the submitted application form.
Note: If there are any queries that you come across while the GITAM GAT 2021 application form, call at 8880884000 or drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Details to be Entered in GITAM 2021 Application Form
The applicants need to enter the following details in GITAM 2021 application form.
- Email address
- Nationality (Resident Indian, Non-Resident Indian)
- Mobile number
Current Educational Details
- Current Educational Qualification (10+2, Graduation)
- Preferred Campus (Visakhapatnam, Hyderabad, Bangalore)
- Name of the course
- Any other course (if any)
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Aadhar number
- Country of Permanent Residence
- How did you hear about GITAM?
- Father’s name / Guardian’s name
- Mother’s name
- Father’s occupation
- Mobile number
- Parent email id
- Full address
- Pin code
- Full name of the institute (Currently Studying / Passed out)
- University / Institution (if applicable)
- Board of study (if applicable)
- Year of Passing
Also Read: GITAM GAT 2021 Result
GITAM GAT 2021 Application Status
Once the application fee and form have been submitted successfully, the candidates can log in into their account by entering their username and password to check the GITAM GAT 2021 application form status.
Now, the dashboard will open. Here, click on the View / Print Application form button and check the status of fee, transaction id and payment date.
About GITAM GAT 2021
GITAM GAT is an online remote-proctored entrance examination that is conducted by Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management. Through GITAM GAT 2021, the candidates can take admission in various UG and PG programs of Engineering, Management, Nursing, Law disciplines etc. After qualifying the examination, the candidates can take admission in the campuses situated at Visakhapatnam, Bangalore, Hyderabad.
Frequently Asked Questions on GITAM 2021 Application Form
Ans. You can fill GITAM GAT 2021 application form online at gitam.edu or gat.gitam.edu.
Ans. You can pay the application fee using debit card / credit card / net banking / UPI.
Ans. The application fee for GITAM GAT is Rs 800 for all courses.
Ans. Yes, you can fill the application form.
Ans. You can select multiple courses while filling the application form.