GCET 2021 Result – DTE Goa will announce GCET 2021 result on June 22, 2021. The candidates can check the result from dte.goa.gov.in. No scorecard is issued to the candidates. The result is announced in the pdf format. It displays the roll number of the candidates and subject-wise marks obtained in GCET 2021. Merit lists are also published on the official website. The qualified candidates have to take part in the admission rounds / counselling. After qualifying GCET 2021, the candidates are granted admission in B.E and B.Pharm courses offered at Government, Aided and Un-aided colleges of Goa. Know more details about GCET 2021 result from this page.
GCET 2021 Result
Direct Link to Check Result: Will be available as per schedule.
GCET 2021 Result Date
There is no provision of re-valuation or re-checking of Objective Response Sheet and no requests for this are entertained. Check the important dates regarding GCET 2021 result given below.
|GCET 2021 Result||Dates|
|Exam date||15 & 16 Jun 2021|
|Declaration of the result||22 Jun 2021|
Also, check GCET 2021 Syllabus
Compilation of GCET 2021 Result
GCET result is compiled in the following way:
Determination of marks: The score is calculated according to the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in GCET 2021. To calculate the scores, the marking scheme set by DTE, Goa is followed.
- 01 marks are awarded for each correct answer
- No marks are deducted for any incorrect / multiple answers
Merit list: The merit list is based on the score obtained in GCET 2021.
GCET 2021 Merit List
The provisional merit lists are released at the official website of DTE. The applicants need to check their marks and merit position in it. If there are any errors in it, they should immediately (within 24 hours) inform the Chairman, Admission Committee, in writing.
In case the merit list of Centralized Admission is exhausted, fresh merit list of new applicants shall be prepared on the same basis by the institute.
Process of the preparation of merit list for Engineering course
- For Engineering course, the merit list shall be prepared on the aggregate marks obtained in GCET 2021 in Physics and Mathematics subjects.
Process of the preparation of merit list for Pharmacy course
- For B.Pharm, the merit list shall be prepared according to the aggregate marks obtained in GCET 2021 in Physics and Chemistry subjects.
GCET 2021 Tie-Breaking Policy
If in case the marks of two or more candidates are equal, then the following tie-breaking criteria shall be followed to break the tie.
- The candidates with more marks in GCET 2021 Mathematics shall be placed higher in the merit list.
- If the marks in Mathematics are also equal, then the candidate who has more marks in Chemistry will be placed higher.
- If in case, the marks in Chemistry are also equal, then the candidate with more marks in Physics and Mathematics in the qualifying examination (class 12th) shall be placed higher in the merit list.
- If there is still a tie, then the marks in Mathematics at the qualifying exam (class 12th) will be placed higher in the merit list.
- If the tie still persists, then the candidate older in age will be placed higher in the merit list.
- The candidate with higher marks in Chemistry in GCET 2021 will be placed higher.
- If in case marks in Chemistry subject are also equal, then the marks in Physics and Chemistry in the qualifying exam (class 12th) will be considered and the candidate who has higher marks will be given preference.
- In case of still a tie, the candidate with more marks in Chemistry in the qualifying exam (class 12th) shall be placed higher in the merit list.
- If the tie still exists, then the candidate with an earlier date of birth shall be placed higher.
How to Check GCET 2021 Result?
The candidates can follow the steps given below to check GCET 2021 result.
1st step: Click on the direct link of the result given above on this page.
2nd step: Now, a pdf will open. The subject-wise result will be displayed on the screen.
3rd step: Press Ctrl+F and type the roll number as mentioned in GCET 2021 admit card.
4th step: Check the result and download the pdf for future reference.
Details Present in GCET 2021 Result
The pdf of GCET result specifies the following details:
- Roll number
- Marks in Physics
- Marks in Mathematics
- Marks in Chemistry
GCET 2021 Counselling
The candidates whose names appear in GCET 2021 merit list are required to then required to take part in the counselling. Every eligible candidate has to appear in person in the admission rounds conducted at the Admission Centre of DTE, Goa.
- The candidates have to be present with the acknowledgment card, original documents and fees.
- The candidates who report at the admission centre are given an opportunity to select a seat of their choice from the seats available according to their merit number.
- The admission shall be considered as final after the deposit of original documents and payment of fees.
- All those candidates who are granted admission shall report to the respective institution within 3 working days of the grant of admission and obtain the acknowledgment proof, failing which their admission is liable to be cancelled.
- If the candidate fails appear for the admission round or does not accept the admission round, then he / she will forfeit the claim for the seat and then that seat will be offered to the next person in the merit list.
- If in case, the candidate reports late for admission, then the candidature shall be available for the seats available at that point of time.
GCET 2021 Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme
All the eligible candidates from General Category Merit List shall be considered for availing seats under Tuition Fee Waiver scheme. They must submit an income certificate in the specified format.
The income such candidates must be less than 8 lakh in the year 2020-21. The candidates who fail to produce original income certificate during the admission round shall not be considered for admission. Waiver is limited to tuition fee only and all other fee has to be paid by beneficiaries.
- Under this scheme, tuition fee waiver scheme is provided upto 5% of the sanctioned seat intake of the students.
GCET 2021 Reservation Criteria
Check the reservation policy given below.
|FF (registered freedom fighters from Goa)||1%|
|NRI||Up to 5%|
|GN (Applicant whose parent /grandparent has been born in Goa)||2%|
GCET 2021 Seat Intake
Check the category-wise seat intake given below.
|Course||B.Pharm (GCP)||B.Pharm (PES)|
|GEN – EWS||07||10|
|GEN – OPEN||29||26 + 25 MQ|
|GEN – PwD||02||01|
|GEN – GN||01||01|
GCET 2021 Fee Structure
Check the course-wise fee given below.
For Government institutes
|Disciplines||Engineering / Pharmacy|
|Admission Fee (one time only)||1500|
|Tuition Fee (per semester)||32000|
|Institutional Fee (including deposits)||2000|
|Developmental Fee (per semester)||6000|
Details of Institutional Fee at Govt. Institutions
|Gymkhana Fee (Per Term)||100||100|
|Annual Social Gathering (Yearly)||100||100|
|Student Aid Fund (Yearly)||50||50|
|Magazine Fee (Yearly)||100||100|
|Dissection Charges (One time only)||–||–|
|Identity card (One time)||50||50|
|Microscope Charges (One time)||–||100|
|Library Fee (Refundable)||750||700|
|Caution Money (Refundable)||750||700|
GCET 2021 Participating Institutes
Check the participating institutes of B.E and B.Pharm.
- GEC, Farmagudi
- PCCE, Verna
- RIEIT, Shiroda
- DBCE, Fatorda
- AITD, Assagao
- GCP, Panaji
- PES, Farmagudi
About Directorate of Technical Education
DTE Goa was established was established in the year 1986. It offers degree courses, diploma courses, dental courses.
- It facilitates new technical education institutes and courses in the state of Goa
- It also manages the human resource of technical institutes
- It facilitates centralized admission to technical and professional institutes to the students of Goa
FAQs for GCET 2021 Result
Ans. You can check GCET 2021 result at dte.goa.gov.in.
Ans. GCET 2021 result will be out on June 22, 2021.
Ans. GCET result is announced in the pdf format. So, to check it you are required to simply click on the relevant link of the result mentioned on the homepage of the official website.
Ans. The merit list will be prepared according to GCET 2021 scores.
Ans. No, DTE does not issue individual scorecard to the candidates.
Ans. After the declaration of the result, every eligible candidate must remain present in person for the admission rounds at Admission Centre at DTE, Goa with all the necessary documents and fee.
If you have any queries on GCET 2021 result, then please feel free to ask in comments below.