GCET 2021 Application Form: DTE, Goa has released GCET 2021 application form along with the information brochure. The candidates who want to take admission in B.E and B.Pharm can download the application form and send it to DTE Goa. It can be also submitted at application receiving centres. The application form can be submitted from May 17, 2021. The direct link of the application form is given below on this page. Last date to submit the form without late fee is May 22, 2021. The applicants who have passed / appearing in class 12th examination can fill the application form. Check more details about GCET 2021 application form here such as its process to apply, application fee, documents to be attached with the form etc.
GCET 2021 Application Form
Latest: GCET 2021 application form is out now. Click here to download it.
Latest – DTE Goa earlier released the notice given below. Download notice
Goa CET 2021 Application Form Dates
Only those candidates are issued the admit card for GCET who submit the application form. Check the important dates of GCET 2021 application form given below.
|Events of GCET 2021 Registration||Dates|
|Details for application form will be out on||10 May 2021|
|Start of receiving the application form||17 May 2021|
|Last date of receiving applications and issue of admit card||22 May 2021|
|Last date of receiving applications and issue of admit card (with additional late fee)||04 Jun 2021|
|GCET 2021 Exam Date||15 & 16 Jun 2021|
The details regarding the submission of GCET 2021 application form will be available on DTE website on May 10, 2021.
GCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
There is no age limit to apply for GCET 2021. Check other points of the eligibility criteria for GCET 2021 given below.
- Indian nationals can apply for GCET 2021
- NRI holding Indian passport can also apply for the reserved categories under NRI category
- OCI / PIO cardholders can also apply under NRI category
Educational Qualification for B.E
- The applicants must have passed class 12th from Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent exam with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects alongwith one of the following subjects Chemistry / Bio-technology / Biology / Technical Vocational.
- The applicants must have secured minimum 45% aggregate marks in Physics and Mathematics with one of the following subjects Chemistry / Bio-Technology / Biology / Technical Vocational / Computer Science / Information Technology / Information Practices / Agriculture / Engineering Graphics / Business Studies (40% for SC / ST / OBC).
- The applicants must have passed Diploma (in Engineering & Technology) exam with at least 45% marks (40% for SC / ST / OBC).
- The applicants must have passed class 12th from Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent exam with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects with Biology / Mathematics subjects.
Recommended: GCET 2021 Syllabus
GCET 2021 Application Fee
The application fee has to be submitted along with GCET 2021 application form. Check the amount given below.
- Application Fee: Rs 1500
- Late Fee: Rs 1500
Mode of payment: The applicants can pay the application fee using cash / card / net banking.
Documents to be Attached with GCET 2021 Application Form
The applicants have to attach the self-attested photocopies of the necessary certificates. No original document must be attached. Check the list of the documents given below:
- Passport size photograph
- Statement of marks of class 12th
- Residence Certificate (Residence / Bonafide)
- Documents for relaxation in the period of residence (if any)
- Certificate for reserved category (if claimed)
- Date of birth certificate
- School / college leaving certificate
- Eligibility certificate from Goa University (for applicants other than Goa Board)
- Income certificate (for fee concession – if applicable)
- Copy of aadhar card
- Acknowledgment card
Details for Residence certificate
Details for Category certificates that have to be submitted
How to Obtain GCET 2021 Application Form?
The candidates applying for GCET 2021 can download the Application Form (A) attached along with GCET 2021 prospectus. The application form shall be accepted at DTE, Goa and other notified locations as notified.
Important Instructions for GCET 2021 application form
- Identical passport size photographs (taken not earlier than 3 months from the date of application) should be affixed in the application form.
- The applicant must fill the application form in his / her own handwriting and must sign it as well.
- The applicant must carefully enter the category in the application form. Requests for change in the category shall not be accepted after the last date of the application form.
- The applicants are requested to personally submit the application form and it must be complete in all respects.
- Obtain the acknowledgment card with registration number, as proof of submission of form.
- The exam centre code entered in the application form must be carefully entered. Any request for change of papers / opted exam centres / allotted exam centres shall not be entertained after the issuance of admit card.
How to Submit GCET 2021 Application Form?
There are two ways to submit GCET 2021 application form. Check the details given below.
- The form has to be submitted in the specified period at the application receiving centres or DTE Goa.
- The applications can be sent by post as well. It must be addressed to the “Chairman, Admission Committee, Directorate of Technical Education, Provorim, Goa 403521”
GCET 2021 Exam Centre
Check the list of GCET 2021 exam centres given below.
Details to be Entered in GCET 2021 Application Form
The applicants are required to enter the following details in GCET 2021 application form:
- Candidate’s name
- Contact number
- Aadhar card number
- Date of birth
- Class 12th or equivalent exam (Details and marks)
GCET 2021 Admit Card
GCET 2021 admit card is issued only to the candidates who have submitted the application form. The candidates can collect the admit cards from the DTE, Goa or the designated admission centres.
It is mandatory for the candidates to produce Photo admit card at the test centre.
Also know about: Goa CET 2021 Answer Key
About GCET 2021
Goa Common Entrance Test (GCET) is a pen-paper based examination conducted for admission into B.E and B.Pharm programmes. There are total 3 papers in the test; Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Each paper has 75 questions. Each question in the test of 01 marks. There is no negative marking for wrong answers in the test. GCET score is applicable for admission in Government, Government – aided, Un-aided colleges in Goa.
FAQs on GCET 2021 Application Form?
Ans. You can submit the application form from May 17, 2021.
Ans. You can submit GCET 2021 application form (without late fee) till May 22, 2021.
Ans. You can submit the application form at DTE, Goa and other notified locations as specified.
Ans. Yes, you can submit the applications via post to the Chairman, Admission Committee, DTE, Porvorim, Goa.