GBPUAT 2022 Application Form – Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture & Technology (GBPUAT) releases GBPUAT 2022 application form for UG, Masters, and PhD programmes for academic year 2022. Admission forms are expected to release in 2nd week of march 2022. Interested candidates can apply online on official website of GBPUAT. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria for the program they want to apply for. For applying applicants have to register themselves first by filling their basic details (such as, email id, phone number, name, date of birth etc). next they have to login and fill the application form, As per GBPUAT only Authentic residents of Uttarakhand are can apply in the university. One should fill their application form very carefully as their is no chance for correction after submission of application, Candidates can know more about details of GBPUAT 2022 application form from this page.
GBPUAT 2022 Application Form:
Direct Link To Apply: Candidates can fill the GBPUAT 2022 Application Form at the official website, gbpuat.ac.in.
GBPUAT 2022 Application Form Dates
Important dates related to GBPUAT 2022 Application Form, these are all tentative dates, so, dates may change in future as per circumstances :
|Release of Application form for UG, Masters and Ph.D.||2nd week of March 2022|
|last date of applying||Last week of April 2022|
|Start of application process for M.tech programmes and for sponsored candidates||1st week of April 2022|
|last date for applying application for M.tech programmes and for sponsored candidates||2nd week of May 2022|
GBPUAT 2022 Application Form Fees
Candidates are advised to fill their category carefully and after, the successful payment of application form fees, the application form will be completed and submitted. This application form fees is one time payment that is totally Non-Refundable and non-transferable in any circumstances, following is the application fees according to the different categories:
|For General/OBC||Rs. 1200|
|For SC/ST/PH||Rs. 600|
Mode of payment :
Following are the methods of submitting application form fees:
- Credit/Debit Card
- Net banking
Candidates have to take copies of online fee payment receipt with them for future reference.
Documents Required For Filling GBPUAT 2022 Application Form
Candidates are advised to keep the following documents with them for filling the application form:
- A scanned copy of the candidates’ recent photograph, left thumb impression and signature.
- A scanned copy of a valid Id proof( PAN card, Aadhar card, Voter ID etc).
- Marksheets and Certificates of 10th and 10+2 level.
- Candidate qualifying diploma or bachelor’s degree mark sheet (if applicable).
- Domicile certificate.
- Category certificate and its weightage certificate, (If applicable).
Documents to Submit Along With Application form:
Following are the documents every candidate have submitted via speed post :
- Print out of Confirmation page.
- Photo Copy of Online fee Receipt.
- Copy of Certificate/Marksheet qualifying examination
- Copy of Category/Weightage Certificates.
- Class10th marksheet and Similarly, Marksheet of qualifying exams.
Above all, Candidates need to submit the above listed documents and superscribing “Application for Ug/Masters/MCA/M.Tech/Ph.D. via speed post in an Envelope of size: 12” x 9”to the address given below:
The Controller of Examination G.B. Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar-263145, Distt.- U.S. Nagar (Uttarakhand)
Important Specifications For GBPUAT 2022 Application Form
Candidates should be aware of the proper format, specifications, and size of digital copy of documents that to be uploaded in application process. Specifications for Photograph, Signature and Left Thumb Impression are given below:
- Recent passport size colour picture.
- white background.
- Religious clothing is allowed but it should not cover your face.
- Applicants signature on white paper with Black/Blue ink pen.
- Scan signature area only .
Left Thumb Impression Format-
- The applicants left hand thumb impression should be on white paper.
|Signature||140X60 pixels||10kb – 20kb|
|Left thumb Impression||140X60 pixels||10kb – 20kb|
How to fill GBPUAT 2022 Application Form?
One can fill the application form from mobile phone or from computer or laptop also, and they must have required documents ready with them. all information filled by candidate should be true, Applicants can fill their forms online by following the steps given below:
1st Step: Firstly, Visit the official website and click on Candidate Registration and fill the registration form by giving details like, email id, mobile number, name, date of birth etc.
2nd Step: Secondly, after successful registration, candidates have to log in by, simply entering their mobile no. or registration no. and password generated during registration.
3rd Step: Now application form will appear, candidate have to fill application form by filling authentic details.
4th Step: After that, for filling application form one has to upload their scanned recent photo, signature and thumb impression in the given format.
5th Step: at last you have to pay application form fees via mentioned mode of payments after successful payment application process is completed.
6th Step: In addition, its necessary for a candidate to take printouts of online fee receipt and confirmation page for future instance.
Details Required to Fill in GBPUAT 2022 Application Form
Candidates should fill the following information correctly in their application form:
Basic Identification details :
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Enter Aadhaar Number
- Category Weightage.
- Your Blood Group
- Upload all required certificate’s
- Give the Address details, District, Pin and State.
Educational Details :
- Fill the Qualification Details.
- Qualifying Examination (for UG, PG and MCA).
- Subject Group & Code for Entrance Examination (For UG, PG, MCA and
- Status of Qualifying Examination- Passed/Appearing.
- Select Examination Centre Choices.
GBPUAT 2022 Admit Card
Admit card for GBPUAT 2022 exam will be Issued by Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture & Technology University. Candidates can download it online from the official website using the candidate’s name, date of birth, and registration number. In conclusion, Admit Card must be brought to exam centre, Candidate without admit card will not be allowed to give exam. However, If a candidate admit card got lost , a duplicate admit card can be obtained from the Superintendent of the Entrance Examination at the centre on exam day.
Details mentioned on the GBPUAT 2022 Admit Card
GBPUAT Admit Card has the following information:
- Candidate’s name and basic details
- Roll Number
- Candidate’s photograph and signature.
- Date and time of the Examination.
- Location of assigned Center.
GBPUAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who do not fulfil eligibility criteria will be disqualified. In addition, Candidates who are not authentic residents of Uttarakhand are not eligible. However, candidates from J& K can apply only for UG programmes. Therefore, points about eligibility criteria are listed below:
- General Category: Minimum of 50% marks aggregated in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English in 10+2 level.
- Reserved Category : Minimum of 47.5% marks aggregated in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English in 10+2 level.
For Undergraduate Programmes:
- B.Sc. Agriculture: Passed Intermediate in Science stream with either Maths or Biology.
- B.V.Sc. & A.H. : Candidates should have qualified 12th with Science stream including Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English for equivalent exam.
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Community Science /B.Sc. (Food Technology): One has Passed Intermediate with Science stream, either with Maths or Biology.
For B.Tech Programmes
- Qualified10+2 exam with Physics and Mathematics stream and any optional subjects.
For Masters Programmes
- Agricultural Economics -B.Sc. in Agriculture/ Fisheries/Forestry/ Horticulture/ Home Sc.
- Agriculture Engineering : Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering.
- Clothing & Textiles – B.Sc. Home Science/Home Economics/Family & Community Sciences with 12th from science stream.
- Plant Physiology – B.Sc. in Agriculture/ Zoology, Botany/ Microbiology with Chemistry/B.Sc. Forestry.
For Ph.D. Programmes
- Ph.D. Agricultural Economics – M.Sc. Agriculture. Agricultural. Economics/Rural Banking & Agricultural Economics or M.Sc. Dairy Economics/Livestock Economics/ Forest Economics.
- Ph.D. Electrical Engineering – Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering/Electrical & Electronics Engineering. and Pg degree in Electrical Engineering.
- PhD Human Nutrition – M.Sc. in Food & Nutrition/Nutrition & Dietetics/ Food Science & Nutrition.
- PhD Biochemistry – M.Sc. Agriculture/M.Sc. in Biochemistry/ Microbiology/Biotech./Agricultural Chemicals /Foods & Nutrition.
GBPUAT is the University of agricultural sciences, also known as pantnagar university ,established in 1960. GBPUAT aims to spread education of agricultural sciences, and to convey education in rural areas, GB Pant university is named after former C.M. of Uttar Pradesh Pt. Govind Ballabh pant. GB pant university offers various programmes in agricultural and technical fields, it offers not only UG and PG degrees but also offers diploma and PhD programmes in various subjects. University views the various aspects of a problem and tries to come up with solution through agricultural science and technology, With various contribution of great leaders of india, university set up successful relations with foreign countries as well.
FAQ’s for GBPUAT 2022 Application Form
Ans. Application form for the GBPUAT 2022 will be released in 2nd week of March 2022 (tentative).
Ans. The registration fees for GBPUAT 2022 Application Form is Rs.1200 for general/OBC and Therefore, Rs. 600 for SC/ST/PH.
Ans. Candidate have to apply for GBPUAT 2022 online at university official website.
Ans, No, GBPUAT 2022 admit card will not be send to candidate via post. However, candidates have to download it from official website of GBPUAT.