GATE Admit Card 2022 – Download here the GATE 2022 admit card before exam date. IIT Kharagpur releases the admit card for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE 2022) at GATE Online Application Processing System or GOAPS. Direct link for which is supposed to be gate.iitkgp.ac.in or appsgate.iitkgp.ac.in. Candidates who completed registration before the last date can use the download link on this page. Then login with enrolment id and password in order to download the hall ticket. Get here GATE admit card 2022 download link, release date, how to download, instructions, error correction, and more.
GATE Admit Card 2022
The admit card for GATE 2022 exam will be available a few days before exam. Direct link to download will be available then.
Important things to note are as follows
- The GATE 2022 admit card is released online only.
- All candidates can download the admit card from GOAPS.
- In order to download the hall ticket, candidates have to login with enrolment id and password.
- Candidates should check all details like exam date, time, center.
- Keep the hall ticket safely till end of admission process.
GATE Admit Card 2022 Date
The GATE exam organizing institute decides date and time for releasing GATE exam admit card 2022. This date and time are not announced before hand. Therefore, candidates need to repeatedly check the official website and this page to know when will GATE admit card be released.
Last year, IITB release GATE exam admit card on 8th January, when exam dates were from 5th February. In the year 2020, the admit card was released on 3rd January, when exam dates were from 1st February.
This year, the expected exam date of GATE 2022 are 4, 5, 11, 12 February 2022. And accordingly, the expected GATE admit card 2022 release date is around 6th January 2022.
The admit card will be released in the first week of January 2022. Check the other important dates of the anticipated timeline below:
|GATE admit card 2022 will be released on||1st week of January 2022|
|GATE 2022 Exam Dates||1st to 2nd week of February 2022|
GATE Admit Card 2022 Download Link
IIT Kharagpur will release the admit card online. So that candidates can download it from anywhere, they will provide a download link. It is important to note that the download link for GATE admit card 2022 will be the same as the GOAPS login. Therefore all candidates can visit the GATE Online Application Processing System and login with Enrollment ID and Password in order to get the admit card.
Candidates can retrieve the enrollment ID and password if they forgot the same, by clicking on the “Forgot enrollment ID or Password” in the login window.
How to Download GATE Admit Card 2022?
Only through the GOAPS (GATE Online Application Processing System), portal candidates will get the admit card for the exam. To download the admit card one needs to have the candidate’s login credentials which were generated earlier in the GATE 2022 registration process while filling the application form. Only after providing the login credentials in the login window, the candidates will be able to download the admit card.
The login credentials are as follows:
- Candidate’s Enrollment ID
NOTE: Candidates should keep their enrollment ID and password secure once these particular generated while the GATE registration 2022. These credentials will be required each time you need to access the login window.
Steps to Download Admit Card for GATE 2022 are as follows
Step 1: Either click on the direct download link (which will be given above on this page). Or visit the official GOAPS web portal and navigate & open the login window. (as shown below)
Step 2: Enter the enrollment ID/e-mail address and password in the specified fields.
Step 3: Then you should click on the blue “Submit” button. The candidates will redirect to the new window containing the “Download Admit Card” button.
Step 4: Now click the download admit card button. And take the print out on the A-4 size paper.
Sample GATE Admit Card
A sample admit card of GATE exam is given below:
Details in GATE Admit Card 2022
The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering admit card will carry the following details:
- Session number (S1/S2)
- Session time (AN/FN)
- Date of the exam
- Registration number as per GATE 2022 application form
- Paper code
- Year code of the exam
- Date of the exam
- Candidate name
- Duration of the exam
- Candidate specified number
- Centre code
- Zone code
- Bar code
- Photo ID & number
- Exam centre address with pin code
- GATE chairperson signature
- Candidate signature
- Candidate photograph
- Instruction to the candidate
GATE Admit Card Download 2022 Problem – Access Denied/ Access to Requested Page is Denied/ Not able to Download/ Not Downloading
Candidates may face the issues while downloading the GATE 2022 admit card. Candidates may face the following types of problems while downloading the admit cards:
Problem-1: Access Denied
Problem-2: Access to Requested Page is Denied
Problem-3: Not able to Download the Admit Card
In all these cases, candidates should not be panic and follow the tips as given below:
- Check the internet connectivity of your system.
- Refresh the page 2-3 times.
- Re-check the login credentials that you have entered for downloading the admit card.
- Delete the catches of your computer system and your browser.
- You may also open the page in the Incognito browser.
- Don’t download the admit card from your mobile or smartphone.
- Restart or Reboot your system once.
- Sometimes, the official site shows the maintenance mode. Then try to download the admit card after some time.
Login for GATE 2022 Admit Card – Forgot Password
If the candidates forgot the GOAPS password, then they should follow the steps as below:
- Firstly, visit the GOAPS login window.
- Besides the submit button, you will find another button for the “Forgot Enrollment ID or Password”.
- Click on the “Forgot Enrollment ID or Password” button. You will redirect to the new page as shown below.
- Here you will find two options.
- If you remember the email address/enrollment ID but have forgotten the password then click on the “Request for an OTP” to get that via SMS/email.
- If you already have an OTP, then click on “Already have an OTP” to reset the password.
- Then candidates should follow the required instructions to retrieve the password.
GATE 2022 Admit Card Correction
If the candidates found any error in the details mentioned in the admit card, they should immediately contact their zonal office.
- All GATE examination centres are divided into 8 Zones.
- Each candidate will know his/her zonal office detail printed on the admit card.
- Find out the contact details of your Zonal GATE Office.
- In case of any discrepancy in the admit card, candidates should contact their zonal office by mail or call.
- Candidates can mark a mail containing the request for correction details to their particular zonal office.
- Candidates can call at the given landline number of their zonal office.
- The concerned authority in the zonal office will see the request and evaluate that based on the supportive documents attached with mail (Like printed application form and other).
- The authority will take further corrective action. Candidates should follow the instructions given by the head of the zonal office.
The zonal office list is given below:
GATE 2022 Exam Day Guidelines
Candidates must read the following instruction that will be mentioned on the GATE admit card:
Candidates should carry the following things to the exam hall:
- Printout of GATE 2022 admit card
- Original photo ID proof (same as uploaded in the GATE exam application form 2022)
- PwD/Dyslexia certificate (if applicable)
- Foreigner candidates should carry the Passport/Government issued ID/College ID/Employee ID.
- COVID-19 protection kit. (sanitizer, gloves, mask, transparent water bottle).
Candidates should not carry the following things to the exam hall:
- Calculators or any device having calculation features
- Purse/ Bag/ Wallets
- Writing material or piece of papers
- Books or any printed paper or fabric material.
- Data or handbooks
- Pen /pencil
- Mobile phones
- Any other electronic devices
FAQs on GATE Admit Card 2022
Ans. The admit card will be released in the 1st week of January 2022.
Ans. You should carry an original photo ID and COVID protection kit.
Ans. Immediately contact your zonal office.
Ans. No, only A 4 size paper is acceptable.
Ans. No, hardcopy is required only.
Ans. You will be required to have an enrollment ID and password.
Ans. In that case, you should contact the zonal office immediately.
Ans. No, the admit card of GATE exam 2022 is not yet available.
Official website of last year – gate.iitb.ac.in.