|GATE 2021 - GATE 2021, Admit Card, Login, Answer Key, Result, Response Sheet, Score Calculators, Rank Predictor, PSU Recruitment, Rank vs Marks vs Score|
GOAPS 2021 or the GATE 2021 login is open. Candidates can now download GATE response sheet 2021 from the same. Direct link to login at the GATE Online Application Processing System is given here. Enter email id or enrolment id as well as password in order to login. After logging in, you can download the admit card, response sheet and challenge them, check application form details. Later you can also check result. Finally, the GOAPS will be used to display your result and let you download score card. What to do if forgot enrolment id and password are also explained here.
GATE 2021 Login – GOAPS
Direct Link for GATE 2021 Login: Click here to login at GOAPS to download GATE 2021 response sheet.
Uses of GATE 2021 Login
By accessing the GATE 2021 login, the candidates can perform the following activities:
- Fill the GATE 2021 application form: After the completion of registration, through GATE 2021 login, the candidates can complete the details in the application form, and finally submit it.
- To do correction in the application form: By entering the GATE 2021 login credentials, the candidates can correct the details in the application form.
- To download GATE 2021 admit card: The candidates can download GATE 2021 admit card by entering the login credentials at GOAPS website only. In order to download GATE 2021 admit card, the candidates need to enter enrollment id / e-mail address and password.
- To check the status of the application form: Through GATE 2021 login, the candidates can check the status of the application form. The status of the application form depicts these things; received, under scrutiny, accepted, defect status, status after rectification, rejected with valid reasons.
- For downloading response sheet, question paper and answer keys: By entering the enrollment id / e-mail address and password, the candidates can download their response sheet, question paper, and answer keys.
- For checking GATE 2021 result: The candidates can check GATE 2021 result from the GOAPS website. Also, after accessing the GATE 2021 login window, the candidates can also download their scorecard.
Check GATE Exam Date Branch Wise and
GATE 2021 Login Credentials
GATE 2021 login consists of the following details:
- Enrollment id
Enrollment ID: After the registration for GATE is completed, the enrollment id is generated automatically. The enrollment is is sent to the candidate’s registered e-mail id and contact number. It is unique for all the applicants.
Password: During the registration, the candidates need to create the password. The strong password must be between 8 to 15 characters. The candidates can follow the points given below in order to create a strong GATE 2021 password.
What makes a strong password for GATE 2021?
- Make a password that is at least minimum 12 characters long.
- Include a mix of numbers, symbols, capital letters, and lower-case letters.
- make sure the password is easy to remember.
How to Access GATE 2021 Login Window?
The candidates can follow the steps given below to access the GATE 2021 login window.
- Access the link given above.
- After following the step given above, the login window as shown below will open.
- Now, enter the enrollment id / e-mail address, password, and captcha code.
- After entering the details, click on the ‘submit’ button.
What to Do If Forgot GATE 2021 Login Details?
If in case the candidates have forgotten their GATE 2021 login details, then, they can follow the steps given below to get them back.
- Go to the official website and then, go to the login window.
- Next, click on the button, ‘forgot enrollment id and password’ button.
- After following the steps given above, the following options will open. Select the suitable option and get the login credentials back.
Step 4: If you select option 1:
- Then, enter the mobile number and e-mail id / enrollment id.
- If you select option 2, then, enter the enrollment id, OTP, new password.
About GATE 2021
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is conducted at the All India level. It is a computer-based entrance examination which is held to offer admission in M.E. / M.Tech / M.Arch / Ph.D courses. GATE is conducted for 27 subject papers. GATE is held for the duration of 3 hours. There are 65 questions in GATE. The exam consists of two types of questions; multiple-choice questions and numerical answer type questions.
FAQs for GATE 2021 Login
Q. How can I generate GATE 2021 login credentials?
Ans. To generate GATE 2021 login credentials, you need to register at the GOAPS portal.
Q. How can I access my GATE 2021 login window?
Ans. You can access your GATE 2021 login window by entering the enrollment id / e-mail address and password at GOAPS website.
Q. How can I download GATE 2021 admit card?
Ans. GATE 2021 admit card can be downloaded by entering the GATE 2021 login credentials i.e. enrollment id / e-mail address and password.