|Details - FTII JET 2021, Application Form, Admit Card, Result|
|Preparation - Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Preparation|
FTII JET 2021 Admit Card – A few weeks or days before the exam, FTII & SRFTI will release FTII JET admit card 2021. The FTII JET admit card will be released on the official portal of the exam i.e. ftii.ac.in. The admit card will be available on login. Candidates will have to enter the application form number, date of birth and email ID to download the admit card. The admit card will contain the details of the examination centre, exam time and date, candidate’s details including photograph and signature, and important instructions for candidates. Candidates will be able to communicate with the varsity if find any error or misprint in the admit card. The communication can be made by mail or the contact number. FTII (Film and Television Institute of India) & SRFTI (Satyajit Ray Film & Television Institute) are offering the PG diploma and certificate courses specialized in films and television (Media) through the entrance exam which is named FTII JET 2021. Through this article candidates can get the details of the FTII JET 2021 admit card, releasing date, downloading procedure and other important instructions for the exam.
FTII JET Admit Card 2021
The admit card for FTII JET 2021 will be out before exam.
Note that you should have submitted the FTII JET 2021 application form in order to be issued the admit card.
Important things to note about the admit card are as follows.
- FTII & SRFTI shall release the FTII JET 2021 admit card in the 2nd week of May 2021. The FTII JET admit card 2021 can be downloaded online mode on the official website.
- Candidates have to log in for downloading the admit card on the official web portal. The login can be made by entering the login credentials in the given fields.
- The FTII JET admit card is an important document until the admission procedure is over. Candidates need to keep this document safe for further steps of admission. No candidates will be allowed to sit in the exam without an admit card.
- The admit card will contain important details like the name of the candidate, exam date, exam time, exam duration, exam centre name, exam centre address, the photograph of the candidate, signature of the candidate and important rules for the exam.
FTII JET 2021 Admit Card Releasing Date
See the important dates about FTII JET 2021 admit card:
- Issue date of FTII admit card – 2nd week of May 2021
- Date of correction in any discrepancy in admit card – from 2nd week of May 2021
- Last date of correction if any discrepancy in admit card – 3rd week of May 2021
- Date of FTII JET 2021 examination – 3rd week of May 2021
How to Download FTII JET 2021 Admit Card?
Candidates are suggested to follow the step given below to download the FTII JET 2021 admit card:
Step – 1: Visit the official exam portal of FTII & SRFTI (admission.net/jet2021).
Step – 2: Navigate the link for the JET 2021 Admit Card.
Step – 3: Click on the link.
Step – 4: The window for the Provisional Admit Card for the written test will open on the screen.
Step – 5: Now enter the online Application Number in the first field.
Step – 6: Enter the Date of Birth in DD/MM/YYYY format.
Step – 7: Enter your email ID (as given in the online application form)
Step – 8: Press on the Submit button.
Step – 9: The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
Step – 10: Download the admit card and get a printout.
Details on FTII JET Admit Card
The admit card is a permit for candidates to sit in the examination hall. To support its virtue, the admit card contains very important details. The list of details mentioning the admit card is given below:
- Name of the Candidate
- Colour Passport Size Photograph of Candidate (as uploaded in the application form)
- Scanned Signature of the Candidate (as uploaded in the application form)
- Candidate’s Parent’s name
- IIFT JET Exam Centre City name
- IIFT JET Exam Centre address with zip code.
- IIFT JET Exam reporting time
- Column for Invigilator’s Signature
- Do & Don’t list during the exam
- JET 2021 Exam Rules & Instructions
Discrepancy in IIFT JET 2021 Hall Ticket
Before downloading the IIFT JET 2021 admit card, candidates are suggested to check all the particulars mentioned in the admit card carefully and match with the right one in your concern.
All the details mentioning in the admit card should be correct and clear. The given details will be referred for further admission procedures.
If candidates find any discrepancy or misprint, they should immediately contact the office regarding that issue. The officials will make that correct after the verification against the document which will be submitted by the candidates while filling the issue through the mail.
The official communication details are given below:
Film and Television Institute of India
Law College Road, Erandwane
Pune, Maharashtra 411004
Phone-(020) 2558 0000
In case of any issue regarding the online application, you can send email or call at the phone number too.
Important Instructions on Admit Card
Either on the downside or the backside of the admit card, the important instructions to be given for the exam purpose. The candidates are suggested to read all the given instructions carefully and make sure to adhere to them. The instructions may be as follow:
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination centre without a valid FTII JET admit card.
- Only color copies of the admit card will be demanded in front of the exam Invigilator.
- Candidates have to carry at least 1 color copy of admit card along with the original ID proof (mentioned above) and a passport size photograph (same as uploaded in the application form).
- The invigilator will sign on the admit cards at the examination hall.
- No sharp objects are allowed to be carried in the exam hall.
- No electronics gears like mobile, cell, pager or any will be allowed in the exam hall.
- No unlawful or unfair means will be allowed in the examination hall.
- Any kind of violent activity by candidates will result in the termination of candidature.
- Candidates can carry a black or blue pen with them.
- Candidates should reach the exam hall 30 minutes before the scheduled time of the exam.
Documents Required for Exam
The list of documents that are required at the exam centre is given below:
- FTII SRFTI 2021 Admit Card
- Color Passport Size Photograph (as uploaded in the application form)
- Any one of the following ID Proof:
- Pan card
- Aadhaar card
- Permanent Driving License
- Voter ID card
Things Not to Carry in the Exam Hall:
- Any sharp object
- Electronic gadget
- Study material
- Bag (empty or filled)
- Earphone or Bluetooth
- Any writing material
FAQs on FTII JET Admit Card
A- The FTII JET 2021 admit card will be released in 2nd week of May 2021.
A- The admit card will be available online on the official site of FTII, ftii.ac.in.
A- Candidates can download the admit card by login into the candidate’s account on the official site.
A- You should immediately mail to the officials with the supportive documents.
A- No, only hard copy in color will be considered.
A- you should visit the login page and click on “Forgot Password” and follow the steps.
Ans. No, the admit card will not be sent via post.
Ans. The admit card specifies the details like exam date, exam timings, name and address of the exam centre etc.
Ans. If there is error in your admit card, please contact the official authority as soon as possible.
Ans. If you have lost your admit card, contact FTII immediately.
Read the above article to get complete details about the FTII JET 2021 admit card.
Official website – ftii.ac.in.