FDST 2022 Admit Card – NBEMS is expected to release FDST admit card 2022 a week before the exam date. The candidates can get their admit card from nbe.edu.in. Enter the login credentials to download the hall ticket. After downloading the admit card, the candidates have to affix their latest passport size photograph on it. In the admit card, details like exam date, exam timings, address of the exam centre etc are mentioned. All the candidates appearing for the test must carry the printed copy of the admit card and a valid id proof to the exam centre. Other things that have to be carried to the exam centre are face mask and a transparent water bottle. FDST 2022 will be held on December 17, 2022. Check more details about FDST 2022 admit card from this page.
FDST 2022 Admit Card
Download Admit Card Here – The direct link to download the admit card will be available here.
FDST 2022 Admit Card Release Date
|Availability of Admit card||2nd week of Dec 2022|
|Exam Date||17 Dec 2022|
How to Download FDST 2022 Admit Card?
The admit card for FDST examination is released via online mode only. Candidates will not get admit card via post or any other means however they will be informed about the availability of admit card through SMS or Email. Check the steps given below to download it.
Step 1: First of all, go on the official website.
Step 2: Then click on the admit card download link.
Step 3: A new window will open. Now enter your login credentials here.
Step 4: Next click on the login button. Now, the admit card will be displayed on the screen.
Step 5: Make sure to take at least 2-3 printouts of the admit card for future purposes.
Image Specifications for the Photograph to be Affixed on FDST 2022 Admit Card
Once candidates download the admit card, they are required to affix a passport size photograph in the space given on the admit card. Check the image specification given below.
- The minimum size of the photograph must be 35×45 mm with at least 75% coverage of face and head of the candidates.
- The photograph must be coloured.
- Keep the background of the photograph white.
- At the bottom of the photograph, the candidate’s name along with the date in which the photo was taken must be mentioned.
- It is advised to click the photograph with a neutral expression and also the photograph should have a full front view of the face.
- Avoid any kind of reflection or shadow on the face with red eyes.
- It should be noted that the photograph must be without any stains or scratches.
- It is advised to take the admit card printout on a high quality paper with at least 600 dpi resolution.
What to do in case of Discrepancy in FDST 2022 Admit card?
It is requested to all the candidates to check their admit card details carefully. In case there is any error in the admit card, then the candidates can contact the helping number of the email ID given below.
Helpline number: 011-45593000
Email ID: [email protected]
Things to Carry on to the Exam Center
Here is the list of items that are allowed in the FDST 2022 examination center.
- A valid admit card with a passport size photograph pasted on it.
- Valid ID proof like PAN card, driving license, passport, voter ID, aadhar card(with photograph) in their original form.
- Transparent water bottle.
In case any candidate reports to the exam center with an e- Aadhar card with aadhar number printed on it as a proof of identity then make sure that it is of good quality with visible photograph. The photograph must be clear without any scratches or stains. Also, the name on the photo identification must match with the name displayed on the admit card.
What Not to Carry to the Exam Center?
Here is the list of items that are barred inside the exam center. Make sure that you do not carry the items that are mentioned below-
- Pen drives
- Electronic gadgets like laptop, computer, mobile phone etc.
- Plastic pouch
- Any stationery item
- Digital/analytical wrist watch
- Electronic pen
- Any eatable item
- Soft drinks
- Spy camera
- Wireless Bluetooth devices
- Ornaments like rings, bracelets, earrings, nose pin,brooch,necklace, chains etc.
Details Mentioned on FDST 2022 Admit Card
FDST admit card specifies the following details.
- Candidate’s name
- Roll number
- Application ID
- Date of birth
- Examination center
- Center address
- Date of examination
- Examinations timing
- Reporting time
- Space to fix photograph
- Other important instructions.
Exam day Instruction for FDST 2022
Check the guidelines issued by the NBE that shall be followed by the candidate in the exam center.
- Candidates are advised to check their exam center at least a day before the examination.
- Candidates should reach the exam center at least an hour before the exam. No one will be allowed to enter the center once the exam starts.
- Carry admit card along with a valid ID proof (original form). Entrance without these documents is not allowed.
- Candidates are required to listen to invigilators’ instructions carefully and follow them properly.
- For any issue during the exam, candidates can raise their hand to notify the invigilator and ask their doubts.
- It’s better not to carry anything except the documents required for verification as there will be no arrangement to keep things like bags,food items, mobile phones etc.
- On the day of examination all the candidates have to undergo compulsory frisking before entering the exam hall. Cooperate with the staff well.
About FDST 2022
Foreign dental screening test is conducted by NBE every once in a year in offline mode in a pen-paper based test. The test comprises two question papers. Paper I consist of 100 questions which are to be solved in 120 minutes and paper II consists of 150 questions and 180 minutes are given to solve them. The exam is a multiple choice question based and there is no negative marking. After candidates qualify both the papers they will be called for viva voce examination.
FAQs on FDST 2022 Admit Card
Ans: Admit card will be available at the official website that is nbe.edu.in.
Ques: Is it necessary to affix a passport size photograph?
Ans. Yes, no one will be allowed to enter the exam hall if the photograph is not pasted on the admit card.
Ans: For FDST 2022 examination, admit card will be released at least a week before the exam.
Ans. Carry with the admit card, please carry a valid id proof, face mask, hand sanitizer.
Ans. The admit card specifies the details like exam date, duration of the exam, address of the exam centre etc.