FDST 2020 Admit Card
The FDST 2020 admit card is released by National Board Examinations (NBE). Candidates can download Foreign Dental Screening Test (FDST) admit card online at nbe.edu.in from the link below. To download the admit card, the candidates have to enter their login credentials. Once the admit card has been downloaded, the candidates need to affix a passport size photograph on it. Along with the printed copy of the admit card, the candidates must carry a valid id proof, hand sanitizer, mask, gloves etc to the exam center. It displays the exact date, timings, reporting time, address of the exam center etc. Check more details about FDST 2020 admit card from this page.
It is important to carry FDST 2020 admit card to the exam centre as without it entry is not allowed. The candidates are informed about the availability of admit card through SMS / Email alerts as well. Check the dates regarding FDST 2020 admit card and exam date from the table given below.
Direct Link To Download Admit Card: Candidates can download FDST 2020 admit card as per the schedule at nbe.edu.in.
Recommended: Know the syllabus for FDST 2020 exam.
FDST 2020 Admit Card Date
|FDST 2020 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Availability of admit card|
|Exam date||29 Dec 2020|
Examination Bell Timings
Check the exam schedule for FDST 2020 given below.
|Activities||Paper I||Paper II|
|Entry at the exam centre||9.00 AM||1.00 PM|
|Entry closes at||9.30 AM||1.30 PM|
|Distribution of OMR sheets||9.45 AM||1.45 PM|
|Distribution of question papers||9.55 AM||1.55 PM|
|Starting of the exam||10.00 AM||2.00 PM|
|Exam ends at||12.00 PM||5.00 PM|
How to Download FDST 2020 Admit Card?
FDST admit card releases only via online mode. It is not sent via post or by any other means. Check the steps given below to download it.
Step 1: First of all, click on the direct link of the admit card given above on this page.
Step 2: A new window will open after following the step given above. Here, enter your application number and date of birth.
Step 3: Next, click on the ‘login’ button.
Step 4: Now, download the admit card that appears on the screen.
Step 5: Lastly, take 2-3 printouts of the admit card for future reference.
Specifications for the Image to be Affixed on FDST 2020 Admit Card
After downloading FDST 2020 admit card, the candidates are required to affix the latest passport size photograph in the given space present on the admit card. Check the image specifications given below.
Size of the photograph: The photograph must be minimum 35 x 45 mm (not bigger than the box printed on the admit card). 75% of the area of the photograph must be covered with the head and face of the candidate.
Colour and background: The photograph must be coloured and must be taken with a white background.
Expression in the photograph: Full front face of the candidate must be visible in the photograph. The expressions must be neutral.
Things not allowed in the photograph: The candidates must not affix that photograph where there is any cap, goggle, stethoscope, ornaments are worn.
Reflection: The photograph must not have any reflection or shadow on the face with red eyes.
Resolution of the photograph: The photograph must be printed on a white plain paper with minimum 600 dip resolutions.
No scratches on the photograph: It must be noted that the photograph must be without any scratches or stains.
What to do in Case of Discrepancy in FDST 2020 Admit Card?
The first and foremost thing all the candidates have to do after the availability of FDST 2020 admit card is to check all the particulars mentioned on it. If there are any error in the admit card, the candidates can contact on the helpline number and email id given below.
Helpline number: 011-45593000
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternate option: The candidates can also write their query via post to
National Board of Examinations
New Delhi – 110029
While sending the email regarding the query, mention your name, email id, address, mobile number, application number / roll number for FDST, session of examination.
Note: The phone support is available from
14 Dec 2020 – 15 Jan 2021: 9.30 AM – 6.30 PM (Monday to Friday)
29 Dec 2020 – 7.00 AM – 7.00 PM
What to Carry to the Exam Centre?
The candidates have to carry the following things to FDST 2020 exam centre.
- A printed copy of barcoded / QR admit card with photograph affixed on it
- A valid id proof (valid and original)
- Face mask
- Transparent water bottle
- Personal hand sanitizer
Acceptable id proofs
1. PAN Card
2. Driving License
4. Voter id
5. Aadhar card (with photograph)
1. If any candidate brings a valid e-aadhar card, then it should be a good quality coloured print out where the photograph is clearly visible. The photograph must not have any scratches or stains and must match with the candidates appearing for the exam.
2. The name on the photo id must match the name written on FDST 2020 admit card. If the name has been changed because of marriage etc, the candidates must show proof for it. You can show marriage certificate / divorcee decree / legal name change document / gazette notification for change in the name)
Things Not Allowed at Exam Centre
Following things are not allowed inside FDST 2020 exam centre, so make sure to cross-check before entering the exam centre.
- Any stationery item (printed or written)
- Plastic pouch
- Pen Drives
- Mobile phone
- Wrist watch / health band
- Electronic pen / scanner
- Any eatable item (opened or packed)
- Soft drinks
- Wireless bluetooth device
- Spy camera
Note: Any ornaments like rings, bracelets, earrings, nose pin, brooch, necklace, pendants, chains etc are also not allowed inside the exam centre.
FDST 2020 Exam Centre
Foreign Dental Screening Test for MDS degree and PG Diploma shall be conducted at NBE Delhi Centre. The candidates have to make their own arrangements for travel or stay. The address of the exam centre is :
National Board of Examinations
PSP Area, Sector-09
New Delhi – 110075
Note: No request for change in the exam centre shall be entertained.
FDST 2020 Exam Pattern
Check the exam pattern given below for FDST 2020.
Mode of exam: FDST is a pen-paper based test
No. of question papers: There are 2 question papers in total
Duration: Paper 1 is of 120 minutes and Paper 2 is of 180 minutes
Type of questions: The test consists of multiple-choice questions
No. of questions: Paper 1 consists of 100 questions and the Paper 2 consists of 150 questions
Medium of question paper: The question paper shall be available in English language only
Marking scheme: Each question is of 01 mark. There is no negative marking.
After this, there shall be a Viva-Voce examination of 50 marks. There shall be 2 examiners in Viva-Voce examination. Out of two, one shall be from internal examination authority and other examiner shall be from any other university that award recognized UG or PG Dental qualification.
Distribution of questions:
- Paper 2 consists of 150 specialty questions from respective subjects
Guidelines for FDST 2020
Check the guidelines that are given below which shall be followed at the exam centre. Furthermore, these guidelines includes the instructions that candidates also have to follow on the day of the examination.
Socially Distanced Test: The test shall be conducting a socially distanced pen-paper based test. The test shall be conducted in a safe environment with touch-free processes while maintaining the social distance.
Reporting time: The candidates must reach the exam centre according to the reporting time mentioned on the admit card as various processes have to be carried such as security check, identity verification etc. The reporting counter closes 30 minutes before the starting of the test.
No entry after the prescribed time: The candidates shall not be granted permission to appear for the exam if they are late. NBE is not responsible for any delay in arrival of the candidates.
No friends and relatives allowed: There is no arrangement at the exam centre for the entry of friends or relatives coming with the candidate. Even if anyone comes with the candidate then they shall not be allowed to contact the concerned candidate while the examination is going on.
Checking of temperature: Thermo guns shall be used to check the temperature of the candidates. This shall be done at the entry point. If in case, any candidate has a temperature above normal (>99.14 degree) or shows any COVID-19 symptoms, then he / she shall be allowed to take the examination in a separate isolation lab.
Identity Checks: Upon the arrival of the candidates there shall be identity checks to observe that there is no unauthorized entry at the exam centre.
No arrangement of keeping candidate’s belongings: The candidates must not bring any items like bags, mobile phones etc to the exam centre as no arrangement will be there for the same.
Capturing of photograph: With the verification of the id, a photograph of the candidates shall also be taken. After this, the candidates shall be taken to their examination halls in a socially distanced manner.
Listen to the instructions carefully: The candidates must listen to the instructions given by the invigilator. The candidates must look around to other candidate.
What will be treated as Unfair Means during the examination?
- If any candidate has made any wrong statement in his / her application form just to appear for the exam
- If any candidate has tampered any certificate issued by govt / non-govt body / NBE with any entry in it
- If they have any prohibited items like mobile phone (with or without internet) etc
- Anyone who is copying from notes or from any of his / her body parts during the exam or from any stationery items like scales, set squares etc
- Anyone who is seen swallowing or destroying any notes, exchanging answer book or question paper with a solution
- If any candidate is talking to a fellow candidate or consulting notes or books outside the examination hall, while going to the washroom or in the washroom
- If anyone change his / her seat without the permission of Examination Superintendent / In-charge of the lab
- If any one is communicating or trying to do with any person apart from the examination staff during the exam time
- If anyone has produced false documents or forged them
- If any candidate is threatening any officials or fellow candidates
- Disclosing any identity mark in the answer sheet
- If any one has failed to submit his / her answer book once the exam is over
- Hacking or attempting to hack NBE’s website or its technology partners
- If any candidate has appeared for the exam multiple times in the same session or has appeared in the same or different exam of NBE with any other name
- If any candidate is found peeping or talking to another candidate while the exam is going on
- Anyone who refuses to obey the invigilator or Superintendent and changes their seat without permission or creates any disturbance during the examination or otherwise
Note: If any candidate has adopted the above given unfair means are liable to be penalized with the penalty by the Examination Ethics Committee that may vary from cancellation of exam or expulsion up to next 14 attempts or 7 years or there could be cancellation of candidature (as decided by the authority).
About FDST 2020
Foreign Dental Screen Test (FDST) is a pen-paper based test conducted by NBE for the candidates who have done MDS or PG Diploma Dental qualifications. The test is held in offline mode. The test consists of two question papers. There are multiple-choice questions in the test. There is no negative marking in the test. Furthermore, no grace marks shall be given to the candidates to qualify the exam. After the written examination, the candidates have to appear for Viva-Voce examination.
Frequently Asked Questions on FDST 2020 Admit Card
Ans. You can download your FDST 2020 admit card from nbe.edu.in.
Ans. No, NBE will not send the admit card via post. It can be only downloaded through the online mode.
Ans. You have to carry a valid id proof, face mask, hand sanitizer (50 ml) etc to the exam centre.
Ans. Yes, it is necessary to affix a passport size photograph on it. Without this, you will not be allowed to give the examination.
Ans. In such a case, you are required to contact the authority at 011-45593000 or through email at email@example.com.