FDDI AIST Result 2022 – Footwear Design & Development Institute (FDDI) will declare FDDI AIST result on their official website i.e. fddiindia.com, on Jun 30, 2022. Candidates can download their FDDI AIST 2022 results by entering their login credentials i.e. application form number and DOB / password. The FDDI AIST result is presented as a scorecard. The FDDI Entrance Exam is usually conducted in the month of July and the results are declared in the last week of July. Qualified candidates have to appear for the counselling round of FDDI AIST 2022 examination. Scroll below to check out the steps to download FDDI AIST result 2022, details in it and much more.
FDDI AIST 2022 Result
Download Here – Candidates can download FDDI AIST Result 2022 as per schedule from fddiindia.com.
FDDI AIST 2022 Result Dates
In order to prevent missing any important events, candidates must check the important FDDI 2022 exam dates. The following data is as per last year.
|Entrance exam Date (FDDI AIST 2022)||19 Jun 2022|
|Display of Merit list on http://www.fddiindia.com||30 Jun 2022|
|Dates of Counseling 2022||End of July 2022|
|Last date of fee submission||August 2022|
How to Check FDDI AIST 2022 Result?
Candidates can check their FDDI 2022 result online by following the steps given below:
Step 1: Visit the official website i.e., fddiindia.com and click on the FDDI 2022 Result link.
Step 2: Now, Enter your online application number, email Id, and date of birth on the login panel.
Step 3: Click on Submit.
Step 4: The result of the FDDI AIST 2022 will be displayed on the screen.
Step 5: Finally, save the FDDI AIST result to your computer and take a printout of your FDDI AIST 2022 result for future reference.
Details Mentioned on the FDDI AIST 2022 Scorecard
After downloading the FDDI AIST 2022 result, the candidates should read and check all the details carefully. They are as follows.
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Enrollment number
- Rank of the Candidate
- Overall score
- Percentage of the Candidate
What to do after declaration of FDDI AIST 2022 Result?
Following the declaration of the results, FDDI will hold an FDDI AIST 2022 counselling session for the shortlisted students in order to grant admission across the institute’s 12 campuses.
FDDI AIST 2022 Counselling
The Admissions is made solely on the basis of merit (rank-ordered) and counselling. Candidates will be assigned to the programme and campus according to their AIST 2022 rank and choice. Candidates who have applied for both M.Des. and MBA programmes will be granted different ranks in both programmes for postgraduate programmes.
A candidate who is assigned a seat will be asked to pay Rs. 25,000/- to reserve the seat at the time of counseling/admission. This comprises a non-refundable registration charge of Rs 10,000/- and an advance fee of Rs 15,000 that will be applied to the balance amount.
Documents needed at the time of Counselling-
- For Undergraduate programmes, attested certificates and mark sheets of 10th and 12th grades.
- For Postgraduate programmes, self attested certificate and marksheets of 10th and 12th grades.
- 4 recent passport size colored photographs
- Character Certificate from the Principal of last attended School/College/Gazetted Officer
- Original Medical Fitness Certificate/Undertaking of Medical Fitness.
- Caste Certificate/Disability Certificate (only if applicable).
- Caste Certificate issued by a Competent Authority of the respective States/Union Territories. (only if applicable)
- Those who have not appeared for AIST-2021 & opted for exemption, upload necessary Exam Mark Sheets/Scorecards for which you are claiming the exemption.
FDDI AIST 2022 List of Courses Available
The list of the courses available at the FDDI institute are as follows.
- B.Des. Footwear Design & Production
- B.Des. Fashion Design
- B.Des. Leather Goods & Accessories Design
- BBA Retail & Fashion Merchandise
- M.Des. Footwear Design & Production
- MBA Retail & Fashion Merchandise
FDDI AIST 2022 List of Associated Campuses
FDDI has 12 different campuses across India. All the campuses include sophisticated state-of-the-art machinery, conference rooms, seminar halls, auditoriums, open-air theatres, computer laboratories, and libraries, as well as completely equipped separate Girls and Boys Hostels.
- FDDI, Patna
- FDDI, Ankleshwar
- FDDI, Guna
- FDDI, Chhindwara
- FDDI, Noida
- FDDI, Fursatganj
- FDDI, Rohtak
- FDDI, Chandigarh
- FDDI, Hyderabad
- FDDI, Chennai
FDDI AIST 2022 Reservation and Exemption
- In each programme, the Institute allocates 15% of regular seats for Scheduled Caste (SC), 7.5 percent for Scheduled Tribe (ST), and 27 percent for OBC students, accordingly.
- According to the Persons with Disability Act of 1995, 3% of ordinary seats in each programme are earmarked for differently abled candidates. Candidates with a disability of 40% or more should present a disability certificate obtained by a medical board that has been notified by a state or federal authority.
- 10% are for EWS students
FDDI AIST 2022 Scholarship
Students from all FDDI institutions are eligible to apply for government scholarships based on respective processes and eligibility requirements. FDDI does not provide its own scholarships. The institution solely helps by processing and delivering scholarship applications from eligible students who meet the criteria.
|All Campus||National Scholarship Portal||Central Govt.|
|Noida||1. UP Govt. Scholarship Scheme|
2. Mukhyamantri Medhavi Yojna, MP Govt. Scholarship Scheme
|Ankleshwar||1. Mukhya Mantri Yuva Swavlamban Yojana (Gujarat state)|
2. Digital Gujarat schemes (Gujarat state)
|Chhindwara||1. Post-Matric Scholarship MP- OBC/SC/ST|
2. Post-Matric Scholarship Maharashtra
|Patna||1. Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme|
2. West Bengal Tribal Development Co-Operative Ltd
|Jodhpur||Social Justice and Empowerment Department||State Govt.|
|Fursatganj||Fee Reimbursement Cum Scholarship Scheme||State Govt.|
|Guna||MP Scholarship MMVY||State Govt.|
|Rohtak||1. SC SCHOLARSHIP|
2. OBC SCHOLARSHIP
|Chennai||Post Matric Scholarship scheme,|
ADI DRAVIDAR AND TRIBAL WELFARE(SC/ST/SCC SCHEME)
|Kolkata||1. Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme for|
Central Armed Police Forces & Assam Rifles
2. Post-Matric Scholarship Schemes Minorities
3. Merit-Cum-Means Scholarship for Professional
and Technical Courses
4. Mukhyamantri Nishchay Swayam Sahayata
Bhata Yojana (MNSSBY)
5. Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation
The Institute has a large alumni base as well as significant industrial connections. Almost all of the country’s main industries are affiliated with the Institute and play a vital role in academic concerns such as program creation, curriculum up-gradation, expert talks, and serving on the academic and governing councils, among other things. FDDI has an exceptional record of placements in the industry due to the high level of skill development, current industry-oriented curriculum, and hands-on training on state-of-the-art machines and workshops.
FAQ’s for FDDI 2022 Result
Ans 1. Candidates can download results by entering their email ID, application number, and DOB.
Ans 2. It is declared in the scorecard form.
Ans 3. Name, roll no., overall score, rank, percentile.
Ans 4. Yes, FDDI degrees are recognized in India. FDDI is a government organization that falls under the Ministry of Commerce and Industry. Since 1986, the university has been a success, with excellent academic performance and top placements in the disciplines of footwear, fashion, and leather products, as well as retail.