FDDI AIST 2022 Application Form – Footwear Design & Development Institute (FDDI), has releases FDDI AIST application form at fddiindia.com. The last date to apply is April 28, 2022, without the late fee. Edit window will be available from April 29-30, 2022. To fill FDDI AIST application form 2022, candidates need to register by entering name, date of birth, category, PwD status, email id, etc. After this, candidates may proceed to fill details, upload images, and pay fee. The application fee for FDDI AIST 2022 is Rs. Rs. 600 (Rs. 300 for reserved category). Know how to fill FDDI AIST 2022 application form, fee, payment method, images, and more details here.
FDDI AIST 2022 Application Form
Apply Here – Click here to fill FDDI AIST 2022 application form.
How to Apply PDF – Click here to download official FDDI AIST 2022 application form how to apply pdf.
FDDI AIST 2022 Overview
The overview of the FDDI AIST 2022 examination is as follows.
|Number of Questions||Bachelor’s program – 150|
Master’s program – 175
|Total Marks||200 (Bachelor’s & Master’s programs)|
FDDI AIST 2022 Application Form Dates
The application form dates for the FDDI AIST 2022 examination are as follows. However, they are in tentative in nature.
|Commencement of Application registration||01 Feb 2022|
|Last day for application registration||28 Apr 2022|
|Edit window available on||29 and 30 Apr 2022|
|Exam date||19 Jun 2022|
FDDI AIST 2022 Application Form Fee
The application fee for the FDDI AIST 2022, can only be paid through online modes like debit, credit, net banking facility modes etc. They are as follows.
However, this is as per last year.
Important Documents for FDDI AIST 2022 Application Form
Candidates have to upload these documents along with the FDDI AIST 2022 Application form. Thus, they should ensure they’ve these with them prior to starting the application form procedure. Here’s a list of documents required:
- Scanned Passport size photograph
- Scanned Signature of the candidate
- Previous academic details
- Valid Government ID proof
Important Specifications for FDDI AIST 2022 Application Form: The above listed documents should be uploaded as per the following criteria.
- Photograph should be of JPEG or JPG Format
- The size of photograph document should be maximum 100 KB
- Candidate’s Photograph should be a recent one.
- Photograph should be clearly visible without any scratches, blurriness, etc
- Photograph should be taken in a clear white background.
- Candidate’s shouldn’t be wearing a cap/sunglasses/hats.
- Only religious headwears are allowed but candidate’s face should be visible properly.
- Candidate’s signature should be done with blue/black pen clearly on a white paper
- Candidate’s Signature shouldn’t be in block letters
- Candidate’s signature should be on an area of the page and not the entire page
- The signature should be of JPEG or JPG format
- The size of signature document should be maximum 100 KB
- Candidate must ensure the signature is done properly as this same signature will be on the Admit card and it should match with the signature made on the day of examination.
How to Fill FDDI AIST 2022 Application Form?
The application form for FDDI is made available in online form, before starting with the application procedure candidates must ensure that they have a strong internet connection and compatible browser.
Here’s a step-by-step procedure to fill the FDDI AIST Application form:
Step 1: First of all, Go to the official website of FDDI and click on above given link.
Step 2: Now, candidates have to register themselves as ‘new user ‘ by filling all the required data.
Step 3: Once you create the ID, log in using email ID and Date of birth and fill the application form enter your personal details, academic details and qualification details etc.
Step 4: Now, upload the documents like photo and signature as per the specifications.
Step 5: Make payment after you successfully fill in all the details. Candidates can use credit/debit card or any net banking process.
Step 6: Lastly, Take a printout of the application form and the receipt of application fee payment for future reference.
Details Required in the FDDI AIST 2022 Application Form
Students are required to fill the FDDI AIST 2022 application form correctly, the following the details which are to be followed.
- Personal Details
- Date of Birth
- Resident Status
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Caste/Tribe/Category Certificate
- EWS. Category status, if eligible
- Other Details
- Mobile Number
- Valid Email Id
- Educational qualification details
- 10th grades/percentages/passing year
- 12th grades/percentages/passing year
FDDI AIST 2022 Application Form Correction
Candidates are advised to check the application form thoroughly after filling it and before they make the payment as once the payment is done no further corrections is allowed. They can only edit their personal details, however, they cannot change their test center details.
FDDI AIST 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must read the eligibility criteria before filling the FDDI AIST 2022 application form.
For Undergraduate Degree:
- They should have completed 10+2 years examination by any recognised Board
- Candidates must have completed any examination Indian or Foreign recognized by Association of Indian Universities which is equivalent to 10 +2 years of board
- They should have completed examination by National Open School with at least five subjects
- The maximum Age limit is 25 years
For Post Graduate Degree
- Completed bachelor’s degree from any recognized university
- No age limit
Courses Offered by FDDI AIST 2022
Candidates preparing for the FDDI AIST 2022 examination, can choose from the below offered courses.
For Undergraduate Degree
- B. Des. (Footwear Design & Production)
- B. Des. (Leather Goods & Accessories Design)
- BBA (Retail & Fashion Merchandise)
- B. Des. (Fashion Design)
For Post Graduate Degree
- M. Des. (Footwear Design & Production)
- MBA (Retail & Fashion Merchandise)
About FDDI AIST
FDDI Footwear Design and Development Institute, Noida conducts a national level examination named AIST All India Selection test offering students admission in various designing courses. It is a pen and paper based examination conducted every year. It offers both undergraduate and post graduate degree programs.
FAQ’s for FDDI AIST 2022 Application Form
A. Interested candidates can apply for FDDI AIST 2022 on their official website.
A.Application fee for FDDI AIST 2022 is Rs.600/-
A. Candidates can pay the FDDI AIST application form fee using their credit/debit card or any other net banking facility
A. Candidates will require scanned copies of their photograph, signature, ID proof and previous mark sheets