TS EAMCET 2022 Exam Pattern – Conducted by JNTU Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE, Telangana State Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test releases their exam pattern every year in their official brochure on their official website eamcet.tsche.ac.in. Subjects included in this are Physics, Chemistry, Maths/Biology. The total mark for the paper is 160. This exam pattern for TS EAMCET 2022 includes more details such as mode of examination, previous year questions, marking schemes, and other such information to help examiners to attain the important knowledge beforehand to help them get better results.
TS EAMCET 2022 Exam Pattern
TS EAMCET exam helps UG candidates to opt for their desired courses (Engineering or Agriculture & Medicine) in renowned government or private colleges. Therefore, it is very important to know the basic exam pattern to ace this test. The exam is conducted in 2 papers where students apply for engineering where their syllabus includes mathematics, physics, and chemistry and agriculture and medical students have botany, zoology, physics, and chemistry.
Overview of TS EAMCET 2022 Exam Pattern
|Conducting Body of TS EAMCET||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU)|
|Mode of Examination||Online Based (CBT)|
|Types of Questions||Objective Type(MCQ)|
|Subjects||Engineering- Maths, Physics, and chemistry|
Agriculture & Medical- Botany, Zoology, Physics, and Chemistry.
|Language||English, Telegu, and Urdu|
|Time and Duration||3 hours|
|Number of Questions||160 (For each stream)|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark for each correct answer.|
|Negative Marking||No negative marking|
TS EAMCET 2022 Exam Mode
Due to the current pandemic situation, the test will be a Computer Based Test (CBT) by maintaining proper social distancing and sanitation on the exam center. For TS EAMCET 2022, it is expected that the exam will be held as a computer-based test.
TS EAMCET 2022 Language of the exam
The exam will be conducted in English, Telegu, or Urdu as per the candidate’s preference. This is done so every candidate is comfortable with the language of the paper and is easy for them to understand.
TS EAMCET 2022 Time/Duration
The examination will be held for 3 hours or 180 minutes. Candidates have to finish their exam within this allotted time as no additional timing will be spared for any examiner.
Marking Scheme in TS EAMCET 2022
The paper consists of a total of 160 questions in both papers the questions include:
|Course||Number of questions||Marks|
|Agriculture & Medical||Botany- 40|
|Total number of questions- 160||Total Marks- 160|
How to calculate raw scores :
Using these guidelines will help you know your TS EAMCET score at home.
- For every correct answer, add 1 mark.
- No negative marking for wrong answers.
- No negative marking for unattempted answers.
Syllabus: Find the complete syllabus here.
Important Topics For TS EAMCET 2022
The important topics will help the candidates to practice the following topics beforehand to help them ace the exam.
|1. Mathematics||• Algebra|
• Partial Fractions
• Vector Algebra
|2. Physics||• Atoms and Nuclei|
• Oscillation and Waves
• Laws of motion
• Physical World
• Units and Measurements.
• Rotational Motion
|3. Chemistry||• Stoichiometry|
• the States of Matter
• Atomic Structures
• S-block elements, Boron family, Carbon family, Organic Chemistry
• Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
|4. Zoology||• Genetics|
• Human Reproduction
• Phylum: Chordata
• Invertebrate Phylum
• Organic Evolution
|5. Botany||• Plant Ecology|
• Plant Physiology
• Cell- The Unit of Life
• Plants, Microbes and Human Welfare
• Morphology of Flowers
1. EAMCET Mathematics (Andhra Pradesh & Telangana) by Arihant Experts – Get it here
2. EAMCET Physics (Andhra Pradesh & Telangana) by Arihant Experts – Get it here
3. Concepts of Physics (Volume – 1&2) by H.C.Verma – Get it here volume 1 and Get it here Volume 2
4. EAMCET Chemistry (Andhra Pradesh & Telangana) by Arihant Expert – Get it here
5. EAMCET Crash Course Biology by Annapurna Experts – Get it here
Model Question Paper for TS EAMCET 2022
Tips to prepare for TS EAMCET 2022
Renowned teachers and previous year toppers adhere to some tips which help them to pass the test with high scores.
1. You can also solve the mock tests available on the official TS EAMCET website here.
2. Follow Youtube videos of various online tutors and experts who solve TS EAMCET related problems and help examiners follow the exam-related texts.
3. Solving papers for the last 10 years TS EAMCET examination will help candidates understand the exam pattern
4. Try solving the mock test paper within a stipulated amount of time to help maintain a good speed.
TS EAMCET 2022 Exam Day Instructions
It is very important to carry or follow these to ensure the candidate’s entry into the exam center.
- Candidates should report to the test center two hours before the examination commences.
- Students will not be allowed if they are late by a minute.
- Students should carry their belongings and cannot borrow essentials from others.
- Candidates can only Black/Blue ball pen.
- Filled in Online Application form with photo affixed.
- Attested copy of caste certificate is also required.
- Self-declaration form.
- Students have to wear a mask and will carry their sanitizer.
TS EAMCET 2022 FAQs
Due to the pandemic and the healthcare of the candidates, it is decided to attend the exam online. Following social distancing rules
There is a timer at the top right corner that will help the candidates know their remaining time.
Calculators are strictly prohibited inside the center. If found, the applicant’s candidature will be canceled.
There are two timings allotted for the examination. 9 AM to 12 Noon & 3 PM to 6 PM.
No, candidates are not allowed inside the center even if they are late by a minute. In such a scenario, candidates are advised to arrive at the center two hours early.