|Details - EAPCET 2021, Application Form, Admit Card, Answer Key, Result|
|Preparation - Syllabus, Previous Years Question Papers with Solutions, Sample Papers, Notes, How to Prepare|
EAPCET 2021 Application Form – AP EAPCET application correction window is opened from August 08, 2021, to August 11, 2021. The direct link to edit form is given below on this page. Candidates can edit the filled-in form online only at sche.ap.gov.in/EAPCET. There are 2 categories for the application form correction; one is the details that can be edited which is category – 2 and category – 1 that cannot be edited, but changes can be made in category – 1, candidates have to submit a written request to the Convener via mail. Candidates who want to pursue courses like B.Tech, B.Pharm, Pharm D, B.Sc (Agriculture) / B.Sc (Horticulture) / B.V.Sc & AH etc from the university / private colleges of Andhra Pradesh can fill EAPCET 2021 application form. To submit the form, pay the registration fee, fill the details, upload the images and print the filled-in application form. Check more details on EAPCET 2021 application form here such as how to apply, application fee, image specifications etc.
EAPCET 2021 Application Form
Correction Window: Click here to access the EAPCET 2021 Application Correction Window for Category – 2.
– Click here to access the fee payment link for EAPCET 2021 Application Form.
– Click here to check the payment status.
– Click here to fill the submit the EAPCET 2021 application form.
– Click here to print the filled EAPCET 2021 application form.
Official Website: sche.ap.gov.in
EAPCET 2021 Application Form Dates
It is a must to submit the application form in the prescribed format. JNTU only issues EAPCET 2021 admit card against the properly submitted format. Check the important dates for EAPCET 2021 application form given below.
|AP EAPCET 2021||Dates|
|Registration start date||26 Jun 2021|
|Last date to submit application form without late fee||25 Jul 2021|
|Last date to submit application form with late fee of Rs. 500/-||05 Aug 2021|
|Application form correction dates||08 – 11 Aug 2021|
|Last date to submit application form with late fee of Rs. 1000/-||10 Aug 2021|
|Last date to submit application form with late fee of 5000/-||16 Aug 2021|
|Downloading of hall ticket starts on||12 Aug 2021|
|Last date to submit application form with late fee of Rs. 10000/-||18 Aug 2021|
|AP EAPCET exam date||19 to 25 Aug 2021 – Engineering stream|
03, 06 and 07 Sep 2021 – Agriculture & Pharmacy streams
Note: The candidates has to submit only one for application form for ‘E’ or ‘AM’ or ‘E & AM’ category tests. If more than one application form is submitted, then the Convener reserves the right to accept either one of them or reject all of them.
EAPCET 2021 Application Form Correction
The link to check the details of the corrections is uploaded at sche.ap.gov.in/EAPCET. The candidates are given 4 days to submit their corrections against the EAPCET application form. There are 2 categories for the application form correction; one is the details that can be edited and other is the details that cannot be edited.
Details that can be edited (Category – 2): Mother’s name, gender, year of passing, birth state, special category, academic qualification (year of passing/appearing), place of study (intermediate or equivalent), bridge course hall ticket number, medium of instruction in qualifying exam.
Details that cannot be edited (Category – 1): There are some details in EAPCET 2021 application form that cannot be edited. However, if changes are to be made in those details, the candidates have to submit a written request to the Convener via mail. The documents have to be submitted too in reference of the details that have to be changed.
The details that cannot be edited are stream and qualifying exam hall ticket number, candidate’s name, date of birth, father’s name, community, signature/photograph.
EAPCET 2021 Registration Fee
In order to fill EAPCET 2021 application form, the candidates have to pay the registration fee. Check the amount given below.
|Registration Fee (without late fee)||Amount|
|Open category||Rs. 600|
|BC category||Rs. 550|
|SC/ST category||Rs. 500|
Mode of payment: The candidates can pay the application fee using:
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Net banking
- AP online / TS online
Documents to be Referred to Fill AP EAPCET 2021 Application Form
The candidates must have the following documents ready in order to fill the details in AP EAPCET 2021 application form.
- Receipt from AP Online / TS Online centres (if applicable)
- Marks memo / hall ticket of 10+2 examination or equivalent
- Birth certificate / SSC or equivalent certificate
- Local candidate certificate issued by MRO or Competent Authority
- Study certificates from Class 1st – 12th or equivalent
- Latest caste certificate issued by the competent authority
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- EWS certificate (if applicable)
Images to be Uploaded in EAPCET 2021 Application Form
The candidates have to upload the following images in the proper format and size in EAPCET 2021 application form.
- Format: JPG
|Recent passport size|
digital colour photograph
|Less than 30 KB|
|Digital signature of the candidate||Less than 15 KB|
How to Fill EAPCET 2021 Application Form?
No offline application forms are released for EAPCET 2021. The candidates are required to fill the application form via online mode only. Check the step-by-step procedure to submit the application form.
Step 1: Pay the Application Fee
- Click on the direct link of the application form available on this page above.
- Next, click on the ‘fee payment’ button.
- Now, enter the qualifying exam hall ticket number, date of birth, mobile number, stream etc. Select the mode of payment as well. Click on the ‘initiate payment’ button to pay the fee.
- Once the payment is done, a message will appear on the screen that ‘your payment has been done successfully’.
Step 2: Know the Payment Status
- After the payment of the application fee, go to the homepage and then, click on the ‘online application button’.
- Next, click on ‘Know your Payment status’ button.
- Then, enter the qualifying exam hall ticket number, mobile number and date of birth and stream. Click on the ‘check payment status’ to know the payment status.
Step 3: Fill the application form
- After the fee payment, click on the ‘fill application form’ button on the homepage and enter the details like payment reference id, qualifying exam hall ticket number, mobile number and date of birth. Click on the ‘proceed to fill the application form’.
- Then, enter the candidate’s details like gender, category, income of parents, minority / non-minority etc.
- Next, enter the address and study details.
- Then, select the exam centre and upload the images of photograph and signature.
- Verify the details carefully and click on the ‘submit’ button.
Step 4: Know Your Registration Number
- After submitting the details, the registration number will be displayed on the screen. Alternatively, the candidates can check the registration number from the homepage by clicking in the ‘know your registration number’ button.
- Enter the payment reference id, qualifying exam hall ticket number, mobile number and date of birth.
- Then, click on the ‘submit’ button to get the registration number.
Step 5: Print the Application Form
- Now, filled-in online application form will be generated that contains the registration number and all the other details.
- Take a printout of the filled-in application form for future reference.
- Alternatively, the printout can also be taken at a later stage. Go to the homepage and then, click on the online application button. Next, click on the ‘print application form’.
- Next, enter the payment reference id, registration number, qualifying exam hall ticket number, mobile number and date of birth. After entering the details, click on the ‘get application details’.
Keep the printout of the filled-in application form safe even after the declaration of EAPCET 2021 result.
What to do after submission of AP EAPCET 2021 Application Form? After the submission of the form, the candidates need to take the printout of the filled-in application form. Now, affix a recent passport size photograph (3.5 cm x 3.5 cm) in the box provided. Get this form attested by a Gazetted Officer / Principal of the college where studied.
This filled-in application form has to be submitted to the invigilator at the time of the examination.
What are the Reasons for the Rejection of EAPCET 2021 Application Form?
The Convener of AP EAPCET 2021 can reject the form at any stage if:
- The application form is incomplete
- Any incorrect or false information has been entered
- The candidate failed to meet the eligibility conditions
- The form has been submitted after the due date
AP EAMCET 2021 Application Form: Details to be Entered
The candidates have to enter the following details in AP EAMCET 2021 application form.
- Qualifying exam hall ticket number
- Candidate’s name
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Mobile number entered belongs to?
- Alternate mobile number (optional)
- Email id
- Payment method
- Qualifying exam hall ticket number of 10+2
- Date of birth
- Birth district
- Birth state
- Hall ticket number of SSC
- Local / Non-local status
- Income of parents
- Minority / Non-Minority
- Application number of caste certificate (if applicable)
- Special category – NCC / PH / Sports / CAP etc (if any)
- Aadhar card details
- Ration card details
- EWS certificate details (if any)
- Study details
- Place of Education – Municipality / Corporation or Rural Area in SSC and Intermediate
- AP EAPCET 2021 exam centre
Also Check: EAPCET 2021 Answer Key
FAQs on EAPCET 2021 Application Form
Ans. AP EAMCET 2021 application form has released on June 27, 2021.
Ans. The last date to apply for AP EAMCET 2021 is July 25, 2021 (without the late fee).
Ans. You can apply for AP EAMCET 2021 in the online mode only at sche.ap.gov.in/EAPCET. First of all, pay the application fee, then check the payment status, enter the details in the form and upload the images.
Ans. The authorities will conduct AP EAMCET 2021 from August 19-25, 2021 (Engineering stream) and 03, 06 and 07 September 2021 (Agriculture & Pharmacy streams).
Ans. The official authorities give a time of 4-5 days to edit the details in the form. However, there are some details that cannot be edited in the form such as name, father’s name, qualifying exam hall ticket number, photograph / signature etc. If these details have to be changed, a written request has to be made to Convener.
Ans. EAPCET 2021 application form can be submitted via online mode only.
Ans. The documents required to fill the form are scanned images of photograph and signature, past academic mark sheets, caste certificate (if applicable), hall ticket of 10th and 12th class etc.
Ans. After the final submission of the form, the registration number is generated. With this, an option to print the form is also enabled. This means that your form has been submitted.
Ans. The application fee for Engineering / Agriculture stream is Rs 600 for OC, Rs 550 for BC, Rs 500 for SC / ST. Whereas, the application fee for candidates applying for both the streams (E & A), it is Rs 1200 for OC, Rs 1100 for BC, and Rs 1000 for SC / ST.
Ans. After taking the printout of the filled-in application form, affix a recent passport coloured photograph in the space provided. Also, get the application form signed by a Gazetted Office or the principal of the college from where the qualifying exam was studied.
Ans. The last date to submit the form with a late fee of Rs 10,000 is August 18, 2021.
Ans. As per the official notification, AP EAMCET 2021 will be held from August 19-25, 2021.