DU LLB 2022 Result – The National Testing Agency (NTA) will administer the DU LLB 2022 exam on behalf of DU in a computer-based format. The DU LLB 2022 results will be used to determine admission to the university’s three-year LLB programme, which has a total capacity of 2888 seats. The two-hour test will be conducted entirely online. After the exam is concluded, NTA will provide the DU LLB 2022 scorecard. Based on students’ online exam results, the university will generate a preliminary DU LLB merit list which will be used to shortlist candidates for counselling and seat distribution. Please see the article below for additional information on the DU LLB 2022 result.
DU LLB 2022 Result
The results of the DU LLB 2022 exam will be published on the Delhi University website. The results are available for download in PDF format.
DU LLB 2022 Result Important Dates
|DU LLB 2022 Exam Date||1st week of August 2022|
|Declaration of DU LLB 2022 Result||1st week of September 2022|
|DU LLB 2022 Admission List Release||3rd week of September 2022|
|DU LLB 2022 Counseling Begins||1st week of October 2022|
|DU LLB 2022 Admissions||1st week of November 2022|
How to Check DU LLB 2022 Result
The following is the method for checking DU LLB 2022 Results step by step:
- Candidates must go to the DU Faculty of Law’s official website and look for the result link
- On the home page, click on the ‘DU LLB 2022 Result’ link in the latest news area
- To access their results, candidates must log in to their application account using their roll number and date of birth
- The DU LLB score is determined by the marks earned by the candidates in the exam
- Candidates can also see their scorecards through the candidate portal and download them in PDF format
The All India Rank and Category Rank of each candidate who will take the exam will be published by Delhi University in the merit list.
- The DU LLB Merit List is used to determine which students are admitted to three-year LLB programmes.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted can register for DU LLB 2022 Counseling.
- The DU LLB Scorecard will also be available on the conducting body’s official website.
Details Mentioned in DU LLB 2022 Scorecard
The following are the details from the DU LLB 2022 Scorecard:
- Serial Number – This is the DU LLB result sheet’s serial number.
- Registration Number – It is the number assigned by the conducting authority to a candidate who has registered for the DU LLB entrance exam.
- Roll Number – It’s a candidate’s roll number for the DU LLB 2022 examination.
- Name – Name of the candidate appearing in DU LLB 2022.
- Category – It is the category in which a candidate has applied for DU LLB 2022, whether general/ EWS/ SC/ ST/ OBC.
- Total Marks – It is the examination’s total score. The average score is 400, although some questions are mispronounced resulting in a different total score. The overall number of points this year is 388.
- Marks Obtained – It’s the score an applicant receives based on how well he or she performed in the exam.
- Rank – It’s the ranking given to the test takers based on their overall performance at the national level. Candidates who score the same amount of points are assigned the same rank.
DU LLB 2022 Merit List
Soon after the results are announced, the DU LLB 2022 Merit List is expected to be revealed. The NTA publishes a consolidated merit list based on the candidates’ scores. Candidates’ names, roll numbers, and positions will be included in the DU LLB 2022 Merit List. On the DU LLB 2022 merit list, the applicants’ names will be listed in descending order of their marks. The candidate with the highest score on the DU LLB admission exam will be ranked first, followed by the others. The DU LLB 2022 merit list will be a crucial document because it will be used by the institution to narrow down applicants for counselling and seat distribution.
How to Check DU LLB 2022 Merit List
The following are the steps to get the DU LLB 2022 Merit List :
- Candidates must go to the official Delhi University website and select “Admissions.”
- Candidates will be brought to the “Admissions Page” after clicking on admissions.
- Candidates can locate the DU LLB 2022 Merit List on the admissions page, which will be available in PDF format.
- The merit list is available for download and printing.
Tie-Breaking Criteria of DU LLB 2022 Merit List
In the event of a tie in the legal exam between two or more applicants, the NTA provides a set of procedures to break the tie:
- Candidates who received better marks in the qualifying exam will be given preference in breaking ties.
- Candidates who are older in age will be given preference if the tie remains.
- If the tie still exists, the university will break it using the procedure of a random drawing of lots.
How to Calculate DU LLB 2022 Result
The information needed to compute DU LLB 2022 Scores is listed below :
|Correct Answer||+4 Marks|
|Incorrect Answer||+1 Mark|
|Unattended Question||No Marks|
|Total Marks||400 Marks|
|Total Questions Asked||100 Questions|
Total Score = +4 x (No. of Correct Responses) -1 x (No. of Incorrect Responses)
DU LLB Cut-offs
The University of Delhi will provide DU LLB cut-offs shortly after the results are announced. Candidates who meet the cut-offs will be invited to participate in the DU LLB counselling procedure. The minimum marks required for admission to the three-year legal programme are known as the DU LLB 2022 Cut- Off. Candidates might get a sense of what to expect by looking at the prior year’s category-wise cut-off trend:
|Category||2019 Round 4 Marks||2019 Round 4 Rank||2018 Round 4 Marks||2018 Round 4 Rank||2017 Round 3 Marks||2017 Round 3 Rank|
DU LLB 2022 Counselling
The Faculty of Law at Delhi University organises DU LLB 2022 counselling in an offline manner, which is expected to begin in the first week of October 2022. The university’s official website on the other hand will offer an online registration option for the counselling session. On the basis of the merit list, the university will allow applicants to engage in the counselling process. Candidates must first register and submit their papers for DU LLB 2022 counselling. Officials from the university will review the candidates’ documents before releasing an acceptance list based on their ranks and preferences.
The counselling process is given below:
- Merit lists will be provided to those who have qualified for DU LLB 2022 counseling.
- Candidates who have been assigned seats must apply for admittance.
- Candidates will be required to present their original documents as part of the document verification procedure after applying for admissions.
- On the basis of the candidates’ entrance exam scores, Delhi University offers admission to 2922 LLB seats in three separate centres of the Faculty of Law.
- The number of candidates accepting and rejecting the given seats in the counselling seat assignment rounds determine the number of seats available.
- Counselling for students in the general, EWS, ST, SC, OBC, and PWD categories shall be handled by the central university.
- The number of candidates applying for the available seats will determine the number of rounds of counselling.
- The authority will issue a counselling schedule and pupils must report to the location with all relevant documentation.
- If a candidate fails to attend the counselling session in person when the schedule is announced, the seat will be awarded to another meritorious contender.
- After completing all of the processes the candidate must submit the college course fee.
Documents Required for DU LLB 2022 Counselling
- DU LLB 2022 E-admission card
- DU LLB 2022 Rank Card or Merit Card
- Application form for DU LLB 2022
- Original 10th grade certificate and a copy of the same
- Original 12th grade certificate and a copy of the same
- Certificate of graduation
- Certificate of Migration (graduation)
- Original College Departure Certificate and one photocopy of the same
- The Original Graduation Marks Sheet
- Certificate of Character
- Certificate of Caste (If applicable)
- PwD Certificate (If applicable)
FAQs On DU LLB 2022 Result
Ans: Campus Law Centre, Law Centre I, and Law Centre II, all located on Chhatra Marg in Delhi, accept DU LLB marks.
Ans: In the DU LLB 2022 Merit List, candidates who have been shortlisted will find their information displayed in a rank-by-rank format. Candidates’ No., Registration No., Roll No., Name, Category, Total marks, Marks earned, Rank are all listed on the DU LLB 2022 Merit List.
Ans: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for counselling after the results are announced.
Ans: Candidates are granted a total of 2888 seats for the 3-year LLB course across Delhi University’s three campuses through the DU LLB Entrance Exam. Candidates for the programme are chosen based on their performance in the DU LLB Entrance Exam.
Ans: After the counselling is completed, the cut-offs for DU LLB will be revealed. Candidates are chosen according to the university’s cut-offs.
Ans: The results of the DU LLB Entrance Exam 2022 are expected to be revealed shortly after the exam is completed. Candidates can access their results by logging in using their login credentials on the official website.