DU LLB 2022 Application Form: The application form for DU LLB 2022 will be released in the 1st week of June on a tentative note. DU LLB 2022 is an national level entrance examination for admission to the 3 year undergraduate law courses offered by Delhi University. The examination will be held in various centers across India in the online, computer-based mode, and will be conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
DU LLB 2022 Application Form
The application form for the same will be released online in the official website of Delhi University, lawfaculty.du.ac.in, and candidates have to register for the examination in the online mode only.
- The form will be released in the online mode and DU LLB application fees will be INR 500 for unreserved candidates while INR 250 for reserved categories of candidates.
- Candidates (unreserved and EWS) must have secured at least 50% marks in their qualifying degree examination (45% for OBC/ CW/ PwD candidates and 40% for SC/ST candidates) and possess Graduation/ Post-graduation degree from a UGC recognized university.
- However, candidates already having a LLB degree cannot apply for this examination.
- Candidates must have a soft copy of their photo and signature, along with their academic certificates, and personal IDs while filling up the form.
DU LLB 2022 Important Dates
The tentative dates for the application procedure is given herewith, based on the timeline of the previous year as the official dates for this year’s examination has not been announced yet.
|Publication of Application Form||1st week of June, 2022|
|Last date for Application Form Submission||1st week of July, 2022|
|Availability of Admit Cards||3rd week of July, 2022|
|DU LLB 2022 Examination Date||1st week of August, 2022|
DU LLB 2022 Application Fees
All candidates need to pay the application fees after the filling up of the application form for the successful completion of the registration procedure.
- The DU LLB 2022 Application Fees is expected to be Rs. 500/- for candidates belonging to the unreserved and EWS categories
- The DU LLB 2022 Application Fees is expected to be Rs. 250/- for the reserved categories like SC, ST, OBC, etc.
- The fees can be paid either in online mode using debit/ credit cards or netbanking, or in offline mode using demands drafts of NEFTs.
DU LLB 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for DU LLB 2022 includes the following points :
- Candidates (unreserved and EWS) must have at least 50% marks in their qualifying degree examination with relaxations of 45% for OBC/ CW/ PwD candidates and 40% for SC/ST candidates
- Candidates must possess a Graduation/ Post-graduation degree from any UGC recognised university
- Candidates appearing in their final year degree examination are also eligible to apply for the examination
- Candidates already having a LLB degree from any university cannot register for this examination. Same is applicable for any candidate already enrolled for in LLB course in university, unless their admission has been cancelled otherwise
Documents Required While Filling DU LLB 2022 Application Form
- Class XII Marks sheet and Certificate.
- Graduation Marks sheet and Certificate.
- Aadhar Card or other valid photo ID issued by the Government.
- Self photograph of the candidate
- Scanned signature of the candidate
- Category certificate(if applicable)
DU LLB 2022 Photo and Signature Specification
|Photo||50kb – 100kb||JPG/JPEG/PNG||100X130 pixels|
|Signature||50kb – 100kb||JPG/JPEG/PNG||140X60 pixels|
|Government issued identity card||<=50kb||JPG/JPEG/PNG||–|
Important Instructions for DU LLB 2022 Application Form
- Candidates must fill up their application form very carefully as the details filled up in this application form will be used later for university documents and there will be no correction facilities for the same
- The documents to be uploaded for the registration procedure has to be in the format as prescribed by the authorities
- Category certificates are extremely important for candidates belonging to the reserved categories
- The application form will be considered complete only after the payment of the application fees. This has to be done within the last date of registration.
- Candidates will receive their login credentials via the mail they have filled up in the application form, which has to be preserved for future purposes like downloading the admit card and marksheet of the examination
Steps to fill up the DU LLB 2022 Application Form
Candidates will have to follow the steps given below in order to fill up the DU LLB 2022 Application Form.
Step 1 : Visit the official website of DU LLB 2022 : lawfaculty.du.ac.in.
Step 2 : Go to the “Admissions” section of this website or click on this link : admission.uod.ac.in
Step 3 : Click on the link to apply for DU LLB 2022
Step 4 : In the next step, candidates need to fill up their various personal, academic and contact details in the application form. Candidates will also have to upload a scanned self-photograph and signature in the format as prescribed in the registration website
Step 5 : The last step for the completion of the registration procedure is the payment of the application fees either in the online or offline mode.
After the registration procedure has been completed successfully, candidates will receive a mail containing their login credentials in their registered mail address. This login credentials has to be preserved and used to login and download their admit card and marksheet, later on.
DU LLB 2022 Release of Admit Cards
The admit card for DU LLB 2022 examination will be released by its conducting body, NTA, well before the examination date. Candidates must check the accuracy the details printed in the Admit Card and report to the NTA authorities immediately in case of any discrepancy.
- The admit card will contain details like, name of the candidate, scanned photograph and signature of the candidate, date and time of the examination, name of the examination center and address.
- A printed copy of this admit card has to be carried to the examination hall on the examination date along with a government issued identity proof.
FAQs on DU LLB 2022 Application Form
Ans. No, the DU LLB 2022 Application Form will be released in online mode and has to be filled up and submitted by the candidates in online mode only.
Ans. No, the DU LLB 2022 application fees are non-refundable.
Ans. Candidates belonging to the reserved categories have to pay an application fee of Rs. 250/-, which is half of that of the unreserved categories.
Ans. The application procedure for the examination will be considered complete only after the payment of application fees by the candidates and the login credentials will be generated after that.
Ans. The official website for DU LLB 2022 is http://lawfaculty.du.ac.in/.
Ans. In case of any query regarding the admission procedure, candidates can contact the Delhi University authorities at :
Faculty of LAW
University of Delhi
Chhatra Marg, Delhi-110007
Contact no. : +91 1127667483
Mail : [email protected]
In case of any query regarding the examination, candidates can contact the NTA authorities at :
C-20 1A/8 ,Sector 62
IITK Outreach Centre,
Contact no. : 011-69227700
Mail : [email protected]
Ans. Candidates in their final year are eligible to appear for the DU LLB 2022 examination.
Ans. Candidates will need to retrieve their login credentials from the mail sent to their registered mail address after the successful completion of the registration procedure.