DIET Delhi Admission 2022 – State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Delhi offers admission into D.El.Ed / DPSE courses for admission in the colleges of DIETs / Institutes of Delhi. To apply for DIET Delhi Admission 2022, the candidates have to pass 10+2 with 50% marks. Admission is done on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination. DIET Delhi admission process includes registration, checking the merit list, reporting of the candidate at the allotted institutes. The admission process is expected to start from August 2022. Check more details about DIET Delhi Admission 2022 from this page such as application process, selection criteria, important dates etc.
DIET Delhi Admission 2022
Latest – The details for DIET Delhi Admission 2022 will soon be released.
DIET Delhi Admission 2022 Important dates
The canddiates must be updated about all the important events and their timings so that they don’t miss any important event. Check here all the important dates for DIET Delhi Admission 2022 procedure.
|DIET Delhi Admission 2022||Dates|
|DIET Delhi Admission 2022 starts on||1st week of Aug 2022|
|DIET Delhi Admission 2022 ends on||2nd week of Aug 2022|
|DIET Delhi Admission 2022 correction window||2nd week of Aug 2022|
|Display of Provisonal Rank||2nd week of Aug 2022|
|Declaration of 1st merit list||2nd week of Aug 2022|
|Reporting on institutes as per 1st merit list||3rd week of Aug 2022|
|Declaration and reporting of candidates as per 2nd merit list||3rd week of Aug 2022|
|Declaration and reporting of candidates as per 3rd merit list||Last week of Aug 2022|
|Physically reporting of candidates at DIETs||1st week of Aug 2022|
|Withdrawal of admission through online mode||2nd week of Aug 2022|
|Notification regarding Management quota seats||1st week of Sep 2022|
|Commencement of session||to be announced|
DIET Delhi Admission 2022 Eligiblity Criteria
In the official brochure released by SCERT (State Council of Educational Research and Training), eligibility criteria is mentioned clearly. In order to get admission in DIET 2022 the candidate must fulfill the eligibility criteria. To know more about DIET Delhi Admission 2022 eligibility criteria read the points below mentioned.
- The candidate must have passed Senior School Certificate Examination 10+2 from any recognized board.
- The minimum required percentage for DIET Admission 2022 is 50% in aggreagate(calculate best 5 subjects including at least one language subject).
- The candidates who are applying for Urdu/Punjabi in DIETs (Karkardooma for Punjabi and Darya for Urdu) must have passed out in Urdu/Punjabi as one subject in both 10th and 12th.
5% of relaxation in the qualifying marks is given to the candidates who belong to the categories SC/ST or PwD. Therefore, the qualifying marks for these categories becomes 45% aggregate in 10+2.
- The candidate must be in good health both mentally and physically free from any disease or disorder which could interrupt with his/her studies.
- All the candidates are supposed to submit a medical certificate stating their good mental and physical health from a registered MBBS or other equivalent degree.
- The maximum age limit should not be more than 24 years as on 30 September 2022.
- 5 years relaxation of age is given to the candidates who belong to the SC / ST / PwD category.
DIET Delhi Admission 2022 Application Form
The application form for DIET Delhi Admission 2022 releases on the official website scertdelhiadmission.nic.in. DIET Delhi Admission 2022 application form can be filled via online mode only. To fill the application form, the candidates are required to have valid E-mail ID and phone number. Read the steps below to learn about how you can fill DIET Delhi Admission 2022 application form.
Step-1: Visit the official SCRET website, scertdelhiadmission.nic.in.
Step-2: Click on the “Fresh Registration option”, the registration window will appear on your display.
Step-3: Enter the personal and contact details and create a password.
Step-4: Review and submit the form.
Step-5: A registration ID and password will be received by the candidate on their registered number and email ID.
Step-6: Enter those details, and login to the website.
Step-7: Enter the qualification details and contact details.
Step-8: Upload scanned images of photograph and signature.
Step-9: Pay the application form fee.
Step-10: Choose your desired one of the DIETs institute. Review all the details and submit the application form
Step-11: Lastly, take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Application form Fee: The application from fee for DIET Delhi Admission 2022 as per the official brochure is Rs. 250.
The mode of payment available are:
- Net Banking
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
Delhi Admission 2022 Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be based on the merit of qualifying exams. After the merit list for DIET Delhi is released on the official site, the candidates can check their name, only candidates whose name is in the merit list will be called for the selection process.
The selection process is done by calling candidates on their respective institutes. Following are the documents candidates need to carry while reporting to the institutes. Kindly know that the selection of the candidate will remain provisional until the candidates submit the original documents at the time of admission.
- Original certificate of Secondary School Examination (Class X) or its equivalent examination.
- Mark sheets of Sr. Secondary School and Secondary School Examination or its equivalent examinations.
- Certificate of reserved category/sub-category, if applicable from a Competent Authority.
- A candidate seeking admission from NIOS or any other distance mode must furnish certificate specifying that candidate has attended / studied / passed Sr. Secondary from the concerned study center along with other documents.
- Medical fitness certificate from a registered MBBS / BAMS doctor.
Note: In case the candidate fails to report on the allotted institute on the given dates, their seat will be cancelled and admission process will not be carried further.
DIET Delhi Admission 2022 Merit List
The official authorities of SCERT will release merit list on the official website. The merit list will contain the name of the candidates who are eligible for admission. The merit list will consist of all the details of the candidates such as registration number, SCERT rank, date of birth, class 10th and 12th class percentage, category of candidate etc. The merit list will be made available in pdf format, the candidates can visit the official website and download it in the same format to check their names.
DIET Delhi Admission 2022 Document Verification
The verification of documents will be done only if the candidate’s name is included in the merit list. In this process, the candidates need to report to the institute along with the documents for verification. The verification will be carried out at the allotted DIET/Pvt. SFS Institutes as per schedule, after the online submission of Rs.1800/- as payment of (non refundable) Part admission fee for allotted candidates.
These are the documents required for verification:
Below mentioned documents should be original, no photocopied documents will be accepted.
- DIET Admission form as prinout
- 10th marksheet
- 12th marksheet
- Category certificate (if required)
- A candidate seeking admission from NIOS or any other distance mode must submit a certificate/any proof specifying that candidate has studied 12th class from the concerned study centre along with other documents.
- Medical fitness certificate from a registered MBBS/BAMS doctor.
- Candidates who are applying for muslim minority quota seats have to provide Affidavit/certificate declaring the same.
DIET Delhi Admission 2022 Admission List
Once all the documents are verified allotment of seats follows, for that, SCERT releases Admission list on the official website. 03 admission lists are released each year by the official authorities, the candidates can visit the official site and download the list in pdf format to check their names. Admission list is released so that the candidate can take final admission in their desired institute.
To fill the vacant seats after admission list, online counselling is done, through which the vacant seats will be provided to the other candidates.
The candidates are advised to keep checking upon the seat allotment, it can be done by logging into the official website. The candidates are allowed to take printout of their provisional letter after paying Rs.1800 via online mode in case the seat is alloted to them. Please know that Provisional letters will be alloted to the candidates who will report at the allotment institute on time.
DIET Delhi Admission 2022 Physical Alottment of the Institute
The candidates who are physically allocated institutions and have their names on the admitted list submitted by the institutions shall be called as “admitted students”. These candidates will have to report on the allocated institute in order to complete the admission procedure.
DIET Delhi Admission 2022 Online Counselling
There will be total 3 Admission lists released by the authorities, after sliding round the final admission will be taken the merit list candidate. For the vacant seats online counselling will be done. The candidates will be able to check the detailed vacancy list of institutes. Online counselling gives the opportunity to left out students, to get admission in their desired institute (if available). To ensure the participation of willing candidates SCERT will charge one-time fee of Rs. 1000 which is non-refundable.
After paying counseling fees, the candidate will get admission in the institutes which have vacant seats. Kindly know that the seats will be allocated to the only candidates who were included in one of those 3 merit list but could not get admission due to some reason.
DIET Delhi Admission 2022 Seat Intake
Here is the list of seats intake for DIET Delhi Admission 2022:
For D.El.Ed course
DIET Delhi Courses Fee
Fee Details for DElEd – Govt
|Particulars||Fees to be paid|
|Admission fee||Rs. 05.00 (at the time of admission)|
|Caution Money||Rs. 100.00 (at the time of admission)|
|Pupil Fund||Rs. 150.00 Per Month|
|Maintenance and up gradation Fund||Rs. 50.00 Per Month|
|Development Fund||Rs. 500.00 Per Month|
|Examination Fee||Rs. 1100.00 Per Annum|
Fee Details for DElEd – Self-financing recognised private institutes
|1st installment||Rs. 9375|
|2nd installment||Rs. 9375|
|3rd installment||Rs. 9375|
|4th installment||Rs. 9375|
|Total Fee||Rs. 37500 per year|
Fee Details for DPSE – Self-financing recognised private institutes
|1st installment||Rs. 7500|
|2nd installment||Rs. 7500|
|3rd installment||Rs. 7500|
|4th installment||Rs. 7500|
|Total Fee||Rs. 30000 per year|
Institutes particiapting in DIET Delhi Admission 2022
Check the list of participating institutes given below.
For D.El.Ed course
- District Institute of Education and Training, FU Block, Pitampura
- District Institute of Education and Training, Keshavpuram
- District Institute of Education and Training, Ansari Road, Daryaganj
- District Institute of Education and Training, Karkardooma Institutional Area
- District Institute of Education and Training, Baba Phoola Marg, Old Rajinder Nagar
- District Institute of Education and Training, RK Puram, Sector VII, New Delhi
- District Institute of Education and Training, J & K Block, Dilshad Garden
- District Institute of Education and Training, Moti Bagh, New Delhi
- District Institute of Education and Training, Keshavpuram
- District Institute of Education and Training, Ghumman Hera, New Delhi
- B.R.M.T College of Education
- Institute of Vocational Studies
- Aaryan College of Education
- Drishti Institute, Uday Vihar
- Bhawan’s Leelavati Munshi College of Education
- Great Mission Teacher’s Training Institute
- Gitarattan Institute of Advanced Studies
- Delhi College of Vocational Studies & Research
- Jain BHarati Institute of HIgher Education
- Lovely Teacher’s Training Institute
- L.C College of Education
- MA Education Institute, Rohini
- M.D. Indraprastha Institute for Higher Education
- Rishab Institute, Mayur VIhar
- Rama Krishna Teacher Training Institute
- M.R Bharati College of Education
- Sirifort College of Computer Technology & Management
- Sai Institute for Girl’s
- V.D INstitute of Technology
- Ojas College of Education L.C College of Education
- Pradeep Memorial Comprehensive College of Education
- Tecnia Institute of Teacher Education
- Vidya Training Institute, Vidya Bhawan, Bangla Sahib Road
FAQs on DIET Delhi Admission 2022
Ans The selection process for DIET Delhi Admission is set on the basis of the candidate’s merit in qualifying examination.
Ans The freezing of seat is done by entering the OTP at your login account.
Ans You can admission in D El Ed Delhi by filling DIET Delhi Admission application form.
Ans Only one, DIET Darya which has 20 seats only.
Ans yes, only if you have any valid reason, any of the candidate’s gaurdian can bring the document with an application written by the candidate stating a valid reason for his/her absence.
Ans For withdrwal of candidature, the candidate can login into their account, there they can find online withdrwal facility.
Ans Yes to make changes or corrections is available, but the candidate need to wait for correction window to open.