Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2021 Syllabus – Check Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET syllabus 2021 from this page. It is crucial to know the syllabus for B.Ed CET for admission to Dibrugarh University, Assam, as it specifies the important topics from which questions are asked in the exam. So, to prepare for the exam in a better way, it is all the more important to be aware of the detailed syllabus of the exam. Dibrugarh B.Ed Common Entrance Test consists of the questions from the areas like General Knowledge, General English, Reasoning, Numerical Ability, and Teaching Aptitude. Check more details about Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2021 syllabus given below.
Dibrugarh University does not release the syllabus for B.Ed CET. The syllabus given on this page has been drawn as per the analysis of previous year question papers.
Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2021 Syllabus
Note: The topics given below are purely provisional and are subject to change. These topics are given according to the analysis of the subject experts.
Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2021 Syllabus for General English
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Sentence Arrangement
- Fill in the blanks
- Passage Completion
- Spotting Errors
- Active and Passive Voice
- Poetic Devices
- Reading Comprehension
- Spelling Test
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Para Completion
- Joining Sentence
Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2021 Syllabus General Knowledge
- New policies Education or otherwise
- Wars & Neighbors
- Important National Facts
- Heritage & Arts
- Freedom Movement
Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2021 Syllabus for Reasoning
- Visual Memory
- Space Visualisation
- Symbolic / Number Classification
- Analytical Reasoning
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Blood Relation
- Figural Classification
- Shapes and Mirrors
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Venn Diagram
- Non-Verbal Test
- Semantic Analogy
- Number Series
- Problem Solving
Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2021 Syllabus for Numerical Ability
- Time & Distance
- Races and Games
- Profit & Loss
- Problems on Numbers
- Pipes & Cisterns
- Indices & Surds
- Simple Equations
- Permutations and Combinations
- Compound Interest
- Boats & Stream
- Simplification and Approximation
- Simple Interest
- HCF and LCM
- Ratio and Proportion
- Problems on Trains
Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2021 Syllabus for Teaching Aptitude
- Professional Information & Interest in Teaching Profession
- Attitude Towards Education
- Children & Teaching Profession
- Leadership Qualities & Group Management
- Interpersonal and Intrapersonal Skills
- General Awareness of Contemporary Issues Pertaining to School Education
Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET Previous Year Question Papers
Check the video solutions and previous year question papers of Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET given below.
2020 Question Paper
2018 Question Paper
Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2021 Exam Pattern
Check the exam pattern given below for Dibrugarh B.Ed CET 2021 exam pattern.
- The examination is conducted in the offline mode. The candidates have to mark their answer in the OMR sheet
- The test consists of multiple-choice questions
- There are 5 areas from which questions are asked in the exam
- The maximum marks of the test is 70
- The duration of the test is 1 hour and 30 minutes
|Test of Reasoning||15|
Important Books to Prepare for Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2021
Apart from the syllabus, the candidates must prepare from the good books to clear the exam. Check the books given below that can be referred to prepare for Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2021.
|General English||Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis||Buy Here|
|General English||English Grammar by Wren and Martin||Buy Here|
|General Knowledge||Manorama Yearly News||Buy Here|
|General Knowledge||Lucent General Knowledge and Arihant Experts||Buy Here|
|Reasoning||Verbal Reasoning by R.S. Aggarwal||Buy Here|
|Reasoning||Analytical Reasoning by M. K.Pandey||Buy Here|
|Test of Teaching Aptitude||Teaching Aptitude by RPH Editorial||Buy Here|
|Numerical Aptitude||Quantitative Aptitude by R.S. Aggarwal||Buy Here|
|Numerical Aptitude||Numerical Aptitude by Kiran Publications||Buy Here|
Some Preparations Tips for Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2021
Check the preparation tips for Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2021 given below.
- The candidates appearing for Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET must know the syllabus. After knowing the syllabus, make a proper study plan for the exam. In this timetable, mention all the topics that have to be covered and divide the time slots according to your understanding of the concepts of each subject.
- Go through the previous year question papers to check what type of questions come in the exam.
- For the reasoning part, try to practice as many previous year question papers as you can.
- Keep up with the current events and the latest happenings around the world. Since, 2020 was the year of major changes be it politically, economically or socially so be aware of all those things. For this, read the newspaper on a daily basis.
- Brush up your vocabulary by reading new words, phrases, practicing online quizzes etc.
- As the exam is around the corner, solve the mock tests. It is important to give the mock tests in order to know the time management strategies that are needed at the time of the examination.
About Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2021
Dibrugarh University B.Ed Common Entrance Test (B.Ed CET) is a pen-paper based test conducted for the admission into 2 year B.Ed programme. The candidates who qualify the entrance exam are granted admission in the Education Department of Dibrugarh University and the Affiliated Colleges of the university. The selection in B.Ed course shall be made according to the marks in CET and career performance.