Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2021 Application Form – Dibrugarh University will release B.Ed CET 2021 application form at dibru.ac.in. A separate portal for the registration is activated every year i.e. dibru.online. The candidates who wish to pursue 2-year B.Ed programme from the affiliated colleges and Education Department of Dibrugarh University have to first apply and appear in the Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2021 exam. To apply, fill the application form. Do the registration, enter the personal, contact and education deatils, upload the images and pay the application fee to submit Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2021 application form. After the submission, take the printout of the acknowledgment slip. Check more details about Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET application form 2021 here such as images specifications, the process to apply, application fee etc.
Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2021 Application Form
The candidates are not given any chance to edit the details once the application form for Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2021 has been submitted. The details can be changed before the final submission only. Check the release date and last date to fill Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2021 application form given below.
|Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2021 Application Form||Dates|
|Commencement of application form||2nd week of May 2021|
|Application process ends on||2nd week of Jun 2021|
Apply Online: The candidates can fill Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2021 application form as per the schedule given above at dibru.online.
Some Important Points for Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2021 Application Form
Check the important points for Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2021 application form given below.
- There is no provision for the cancellation of the submitted Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET application form.
- No refund after making the cancellation request is given at any cost.
- Note that the submission of the application form and fee payment does not make the candidate eligible for B.Ed CET. To be considered for admission, all the eligibility requirements specified by the university must be fulfilled before applying.
Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2021 Application Form Release Date
It is expected that Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2021 application form will be out in the 2nd week of May 2021. Last year, the application process was delayed because of the COVID-19 pandemic. Check the previous year application form release dates given below.
|2020||27 Oct 2020|
|2019||10 May 2019|
Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates willing to appear for B.Ed CET must fulfill the following eligibility conditions given below.
- The candidate must have at least 50% aggregate marks in either in the Bachelor’s Degree and / or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences/ Social Sciences/ Humanities.
- The candidates must have a Bachelor’s in Engineering / Technology of Dibrugarh University or any other university as recognized by Dibrugarh University with a specialization in Science and Mathematics with minimum 55% marks.
- The candidates appearing / appearing for the final degree examinations are also eligible to apply only if they submit their qualifying degree documents before admission.
Note: Any candidate who has secured 50% marks in Honours / Major subject but less than 50% aggregate in all the courses / papers of Bachelor’s degree are not eligible for B.Ed CET.
Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2021 Application Fee
In order to submit Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2021 application form, the applicants need to pay the application fee. The application fee is non-refundable.
Amount given here is according to last year’s details
|For all categories||Rs 700|
Mode of Payment: The application fee has to paid via debit/credit card or internet banking. Apart from these payment gateways, no other payment mode is acceptable.
What to do if the payment has been debited more than once? Note that if the application fee has been debited more than once from the same username then the extra amount may be refunded after the verification.
In order to claim the refund, the candidates have to login into their account and submit the ‘Refund Claim’ form within 10 days from the date of transaction. Cash refunds are not available. Also, the actual amount shall be credited to the bank account if the claim is found to be genuine.
Documents / Details Required to Fill Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET Application Form 2021
Before filling Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET application form 2021, the applicants must be ready with the following details / documents.
- Valid email Id
- Active mobile number
- Scanned copies of photograph and signature
- Details about debit card / credit card / net banking
- Qualifying examination certificates or mark sheets
Image Specifications for Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2021 Application Form
|Particulars||File Size||Dimensions (Width x Height)|
|Coloured Photograph||Less than 512 KB||180 x 200 pixels|
|Signature||Less than 512 KB||300 x 60 pixels|
What to do in case of payment error? In case if there is any payment error due to network issues and your admit card is not generated, plus the amount has been debited, then please contact the helpline number +919678723053, +919706088827 or email at email@example.com within 6 hours from the time of transaction. Also, mention your name, mobile number, time of transaction and bank account number from where the amount was paid.
However, keep in mind that it might take 2-3 days to confirm the transaction. So, if the last date to submit the form is near, do not wait and apply again.
Contact Details given here are as per last year’s information
How to Fill Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2021 Application form?
Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET application form submitted only via online mode are accepted. No other means of application form is accepted by the official authority. Check the steps given below to fill the application form.
Step 1: Registration
- First of all, click on the direct link of the application form given above on this page.
- Next, enter all the details like full name, username, password and mobile number.
- An activation is generated after entering these details. Now, enter the mobile number and activation code and then, click on ‘Activate Your Account’ button.
Step 2: Login
- After the registration, login by entering your username and password.
- Next, click on ‘Apply for B.Ed CET’.
- Then, enter all the personal details.
- Next, enter the contact details / address details.
- Then, enter education details. Click on ‘Save and Next’ button after each step.
- Now, select the examination centre.
Step 3: Upload the images
- After entering the details, upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
Step 4: Review the application form
- Now, review all the details that have been entered in the form. Check the images as well (Edit if needed).
- After reviewing the details, click on the ‘submit’ button.
Step 5: Pay the application fee
- Next, proceed to pay the application fee.
- At last, download the acknowledgment slip.
What to Enter in Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2021 Application Form?
The applicants are required to submit the following details in Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET application form.
At the time of registration
- Full name
- Mobile number
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Are you differently abled or not?
- Full address
- Pin code
- Mobile phone
- Contact number
- Email id
Father’s / Guardian Details
- Pin code
- Mobile phone
- Email id
Educational Details (Qualifying degree details)
- Name of the degree examination passed
- Name of the university
- Roll number
- Year of passing
- Division / Class
- Percentage of marks in all subject
Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2021 Test Centres
Check the exam centres given below for Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2021.
The list given below is as per last year’s details. It is subjected to change this year.
|Name of the centre||Centre code|
|Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh||2001|
|Govt. Post Graduate Training College, Jorhat||2002|
|KBM College of Teacher Education, Jorhat||2003|
|College of Teacher Education, Golaghat||2004|
|Lakhimpur P.G.T. College, North Lakhimpur||2005|
|Dhemaji P.G.T. College, Dhemaji||2006|
|College of Teacher Education, Tinsukia||2007|
|College of Teacher Education, Dhakuakhana||2008|
|Sibsagar College of Teacher Education, Sivasagar||2009|
Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2021 Admit Card
Once the application form for Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET has been submitted, the admit card is generated online at dibru.online.
- To download the admit card, the candidates need to enter their username and password in the login window.
- Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET admit card consists of the details like exam date, exam timings, address of the exam centre, roll number etc.
- The candidates are required to carry the printed copy of the admit card to the exam centre for verification purpose.
About Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET 2021
Dibrugarh University B.Ed Common Entrance Test (B.Ed CET) is an entrance exam conducted for the admission into 2 year B.Ed programme. Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET is a pen-paper based test. The test is of 1 hour 30 minutes duration.
The test is of total 70 marks. There are multiple-choice questions in the test. The questions are mainly framed from the areas like General English, General Knowledge, Reasoning, Numerical Ability, Teaching Aptitude. The candidates who qualify the test are granted admission in Dibrugarh University (Education Department) and the colleges affiliated to the university.
Frequently Asked Questions on Dibrugarh University 2021 Application Form
Ans. No, the application form is available only in the online mode and have to be submitted through the same mode only.
Ans. Yes, you can fill the application form, however, you have to submit the certificate of passing the qualifying exam at the time of admission.
Ans. You can pay the application fee using any one payment modes such as debit card / credit card / net banking.
Ans. Yes, it can be refunded only if you fill the refund claim form. This form has to be submitted within 10 days of the transaction. The amount will be refunded in some days after making the claim.
Ans. No, you can edit the application form after it has been submitted. You can modify the details until the final submission or before the payment of application fee.