CUSAT 2022 Registration – The new registration for UG & PG courses (excluding MBA & M.Tech) will close on March 31, 2022. The online payment can be done up to April 02, 2022. Also, the editing facility for for UG and PG courses (excluding MBA & M.Tech) will be available till April 02, 2022. Some days back, the last date registration for MBA course was also extended. CUSAT 2022 application form is available at admissions.cusat.ac.in. To register for CUSAT CAT 2022, candidates have to enter details such as name, mobile number, email, etc. Apart from this, candidates also need to enter other details, upload image, and pay fee. Application fee for CUSAT 2022 is Rs. 1000. Know how to apply, fee details, and more information on CUSAT 2022 registration from below.
CUSAT 2022 Registration
Apply Here – Click here to fill and submit CUSAT 2022 application form.
Latest – CUSAT CAT 2022 new registration for UG and PG course will close on 31 March 2022 (Excluding MBA & M.Tech course). The online payment can be done up to 02 April 2022.
Latest – The editing facility for UG & PG courses (excluding MBA & M.Tech) will be available till 02 April 2022 in the candidate’s login.
Latest – The last date to register for CUSAT CAT 2022 MBA course has been extended. Check the image given below to check the last dates without fine and with fine applicable.
Latest – CUSAT 2022 registration has started.
CUSAT 2022 Registration Dates
Admission events at CUSAT are divided into several stages, which include application submission, admit card distribution, examination, result announcement, and finally, the counseling process. Candidates can check the schedule for CUSA CAT 2022 registration from the table below.
|CUSAT 2022||Important Dates|
|Release of CUSAT 2022 online application form|
|Last date to submit applications|
|Last date to submit application with late fee||31st March 2022|
|New registration for UG & PG courses can be done till (excluding MBA & M.Tech courses)||31 Mar 2022|
|Remittance fee (Online only)|
|Editing facility for UG & PG courses will be available till||02 Apr 2022|
|Online registration for MBA courses||08 Feb – 25 Apr 2022 (with fine up to 30 Apr 2022)|
|Online registration for M.Tech begins on|
|Last date to submit form with late fee (M.Tech)||30 Apr 2022|
|Availability of CUSAT CAT 2022 admit card||01 – 14 May 2022|
|CUSAT 2022 exam date||PG – 14 and 15 May|
UG – out soon
CUSAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The CUSAT CAT 2022 eligibility criteria include educational qualification, age limit, and mandatory subjects. On the official website of the exam conducting authority, the eligibility criteria for CUSAT CAT 2022 are listed. The eligibility criteria will differ depending on the course.
- Applicants must have received a minimum of 50% in Mathematics.
- Candidates must have completed the 12th grade with a minimum of 50 percent marks in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- Candidates must be no older than 25 years old as of September 1 of the year of admission.
- Candidates must have completed their 10+2 (or equivalent) examinations through the Kerala board or any other equivalent board or university.
CUSAT 2022 Application Fee
The fees for the registration is to be incurred via an online payment only. Candidates will be able to pay their application fees through payment gateways such as credit card, debit card, and net banking. The following is the application fee for each category:
|General category candidates||Rs. 1,000|
|SC/ ST category candidates||Rs. 500|
|NRI candidates||Rs. 5,000|
|Candidates belonging to KST/ KSC||Rs. 5,500|
|International candidates||US$ 100|
|Candidates opting for test centre in Dubai||Rs. 10,000|
Documents Needed to Fill Out the CUSAT Application Form 2022
Candidates will need certain documents to fill out the CUSAT CAT 2022 application form. A list of all documents is given below.
- Class 10 and 12 marksheets/certificates class 12 exams.
- Scanned photograph and signature
- Credit/debit card or net banking information is required for online payment of application fees.
- Aadhaar, bank passbook, and ration card are examples of photo ID proof.
- A valid mobile phone number and email address
Image Specification for CUSAT 2022 Application Form
The specifications for the documents to be uploaded is provided below without which the application registration would not be completed.
|Photograph||10 to 500 KB||JPEG/JPG format||150px X 180px|
|Signature||10 to 100 KB||JPEG/JPG format||130px X 57px|
How to Apply for CUSAT 2022?
The application form will be made available online at admissions.cusat.ac.in. Students must complete the application form by the deadline in order to take the CUSAT CAT 2022 and be considered for admission to the institute. The following is a step-by-step guide to completing the CUSAT CAT application form 2022.
- Visit the official website of CUSAT i. e. cusat.ac.in and click on the link to apply.
- Candidates must register online by providing basic information such as their name, email address, mobile phone number, and password.
- After candidates have entered all of their information, they must type the captcha and click the submit button to complete their registration.
- Candidates will receive validation email about their registration via their registered email address. Click the link you receive in the email to validate your email id.
- Now go to the login page and enter Email id, password to login and complete the detailed application form by providing information about their parents, address, educational qualifications, and other pertinent information.
- Next, Candidates must also upload scanned images of their passport-size colour photograph and signature. Candidates in the reserved category must also submit a category certificate issued by a competent authority. The scanned images of the photo, signature, and certificates must strictly adhere to the university’s specifications.
- At this point, candidates must choose the course for which they wish to be admitted. Once you’ve decided on a course, you can’t change your mind later, so choose wisely.
- In the next step, candidates have to take short preview before proceeding to pay application fee.
- Following that, students must pay the application fee for submitting their CUSAT CAT application form 2022. Fees for applications can be paid online with a credit/debit card or through net banking.
- At this stage, candidates have to select the exam city in which he/she would like to appear for the CUSAT CAT entrance exam. Candidates are advised to choose the closest available exam city to their residence in order to avoid travel on the day of the exam.
- The CUSAT CAT application form was automatically submitted after the stages were completed. Candidates must download and print the completed application form.
Details Given in CUSAT 2022 Application Form
The application form consists of the following details
- Name of Candidate
- Application Number
- Registered email address
- Registered Mobile Number
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Permanent Address
- Communication Address
- Quota(if applicable)
- Uploaded Photograph and signature
- Selected Course
- Selected City
Correction of CUSAT CAT 2022 Application
Unfortunately, CUSAT will not provide any CUSAT CAT 2022 Application Form Correction service to allow applicants to edit their application forms for the entrance exam. If necessary, applicants can contact the helpdesk at [email protected] or complete a new application form entirely.
CUSAT Admit Card 2022
Candidates who complete the CUSAT 2022 application form within the specified time frame will be issued an admit card to appear in the exam. The CUSAT admit card will be made available on the official website. Students must download the admit card and print it out to bring with them on the day of the examination. Without the admit card the student w
ill be barred giving the examination. The CUSAT admit card will include information about the exam date and time, the address of the exam centre, the roll number, the candidate’s basic information such as name, photo, signature, and exam day guidelines.
Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) is an autonomous state university in Kochi, Kerala, India. It was founded in 1971 and has three campuses: one in Kalamassery, Kochi, one in Ernakulam Town, and one 66 kilometres (41 miles) inland in Kuttanad, Alappuzha. The university confers undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral degrees in engineering and science. The Common Admission Test is used to determine admission to both undergraduate and postgraduate programmes (CAT). Some postgraduate courses require Departmental Admission Tests (DAT). As of 2019, the university had 29 departments of study and research, offering graduate and post-graduate programmes in Engineering, Science, Technology, Humanities, Law, and Management. The university maintains academic ties and exchange programmes with a number of institutions around the world.
FAQs on CUSAT 2022 Registration
Q. How Do I Apply for the CUSAT CAT?
A. Candidates can only apply for the CUSAT CAT by completing the application form online. Go to the official website and select the ‘New Candidates Registration’ option. Fill out all of the required information. Pay your application fee online. Please submit the form.
Q. When is the deadline for submitting an application for the CUSAT CAT 2022?
A. The deadline to apply for CUSAT is March 7, 2022.
Q. Is the CUSAT CAT application form available online or offline?
A. No, the CUSAT CAT application form is only available online. The authority will not accept any other mode of application.
Q. What is the CUSAT CAT application fee for candidates who choose the Dubai test center?
A. The application fee for the CUSAT CAT for the Dubai center is Rs. 10000/-.
Q. How do I apply to CUSAT for M.Phil, Ph.D., and Diploma programs?
A. The application form for admission to M.Phil, PhD, and Diploma programmes is not available on the CUSAT website. The relevant department will make it available to the candidates directly.