CUSAT 2022 Exam Date – The CUSAT exam date 2022 has been revised for both, UG and PG, courses. The CUSAT CAT PG exam will be held on 14 and 15 May 2022. The dates for UG exam will be out soon. The new registration for UG & PG courses (excluding MBA & M.Tech) will close on March 31, 2022. The online payment can be done up to April 02, 2022. The interested candidates can apply for the same via the official website, admissions.cusat.ac.in. CUSAT 2022 is a computer-based test. Read this page to know all the dates for the events of CUSAT 2022.
CUSAT 2022 Exam Date
Latest – CUSAT 2022 new registration for UG & PG courses (except MBA & M.Tech) can be done up to 31 March 2022. Also, the online payment can be done till 02 April 2022.
Latest – The editing provision for UG & PG courses (excluding MBA & M.Tech) will be available up to 02 April 2022 in the candidate’s profile.
Latest – CUSAT 2022 exam date has been changed. PG exam to be held on 14 and 15 May 2022. Date for UG out soon.
Latest – CUSAT 2022 exam date has been announced. Click here to download the notice.
CUSAT 2022 Exam Date Overview
Given below is an overview of CUSAT 2022 covering all the details about the same in brief.
|Exam Name||CUSAT CAT 2022|
|Conducting Body||Cochin University of Science and Technology|
|Examination mode||Computer based test|
|Exam date||15th, 16th and 17th May 2022|
CUSAT 2022 Important Dates
The important dates for session 2022-23 are given below for CUSAT 2022 are given in the table.
|Online registration begins for CAT for all UG and PG courses (except Ph.D, M.Tech and Diploma programmes) without late fee|
(with late fee upto 14 Mar 2022)
|Last date for online registration for CAT for all UG and PG courses (except Ph.D, M.Tech and Diploma programmes) with late fee||31st March 2022|
|New registration for UG & PG courses will close on (except MBA & M.Tech courses)||31 Mar 2022|
|Remittance of Application fee|
|Editing facility for UG & PG courses (excluding MBA & M.Tech) will be available upto||2 Apr 2022|
|Registration for MBA programmes||8 Feb – 25 Apr 2022 (with fine up to 30 Apr 2022)|
|Online registration begins for M.Tech prog.||8 Feb – 21 Apr 2022 (with fine upto 30 Apr 2022)|
|Online registration begins for International students||8 Feb – 30 Apr 2022|
|Issuance and receipt of Applications for Ph.D., Diploma Programmes etc., from the Departments/Schools/Centres concerned||8 Feb – 30 Apr 2022|
|Downloading of the admit cards||1 – 14 May 2022|
PG – 14 and 15 May 2022
UG – out soon
CUSAT 2022 Application Form Release Date
Candidates can start filling in their Application forms from February 08, 2022 online at admissions.cusat.ac.in.
- Note that online registration is a multi-step process and candidates are advised to do the same carefully.
- Candidates are required to go through the prospectus before filling the form.
- To begin with the application process, the candidates are supposed to register themselves. Then, continue with the rest of the form filling process which includes entering of personal details and reservation details.
- Next, upload the images of photograph and signature. The photograph and signature must be uploaded keeping in mind the specifications to avoid any rejections.
- Then, select the programme and take a preview of the application form.
- Next, pay the application fee for CUSAT 2022. The application fee is to be paid in online mode only via Credit card/ Debit card or Net banking.
- After submitting the application fee, select the exam centre and take a print out of the confirmation page and keep it safely for future requirements.
CUSAT 2022 Admit Card Release Date
The Admit cards can be downloaded by the candidates on their own from May 01 – 14th 2022 via online mode from admissions.cusat.ac.in. To know more details on CUSAT 2022 admit card, read the below-given points.
- To download the Admit card, candidates are required to use their login credentials, i.e user ID and password.
- Details such as name of the candidate, date & slot of exam, venue & address of exam center, important instructions for exam are mentioned on it.
- It is mandatory to carry a colored copy of the Admit card along with the photo ID such as Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID etc. and passport size photograph.
- In case of any discrepancy or error in the details of the admit card, candidates should immediately contact the officials. Communication with officials can be made by mailing or calling them.
Phone number: +91-484 2577100, +91-484 2577159
Email id: [email protected]
CUSAT 2022 Result Date
The result for CAT shall be announced at admissions.cusat.ac.in in the form of a rank list. To check the same, the candidates need to select their chosen programmes, for which they appeared in the exam. Details like registration number, roll number, category of the candidate, rank obtained are mentioned in the rank list.
FAQs on CUSAT 2022 Exam Date
Ans. Cochin University of Science and Technology conducts Common Admission Test every year to offer admission into various academic programmes.
Ans. The entrance exam shall be conducted on 15th, 16th and 17th May 2022 as per the latest notification released by the official authorities.
Ans. CAT is a computer based test.
Ans. Candidates are not allowed to carry any kind of electronic gadget such as calculator, mobile, pager, digital watch or paper material inside the examination hall.
Ans. It is mandatory to carry a colored copy of the Admit card along with the photo ID such as Aadhar Card, PAN Card etc. and passport size photograph on the exam day.
Ans. The candidates should keep checking the official website admissions.cusat.ac.in for all the timely updates.