|Details - CUSAT 2021, Application Form, Admit Card, Answer Key|
|Preparation - Syllabus, Previous Year Question Papers|
Wondering how to apply for CUSAT 2021? We have got you covered. From this page, you can learn how to apply for Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) exam, what is the fee, what documents that you need and much more. Before moving ahead, do note that the last date to apply is March 31, 2021. However, with late fee, you can apply until April 07, 2021. Apart from this, these are very important things that you need know about CUSAT 2021 reiteration.
- Before applying, ensure that you are eligible for CUSAT 2021.
- You must have a valid e-mail id and mobile number.
- Use Mozilla Firefox 54.0 or above | Google Chrome 64.0 or above to apply.
- Keep all the necessary documents ready.
Documents Required to Apply for CUSAT 2021
Talking about the documents that you need for applying, here is the list
- Scanned image of photograph
- Scanned image of signature
- Class 10 and 12 certificates
- Graduation certificates
- Debit card / credit card / net banking details
- Reservation certificate for entering the details (if any)
The scanned photo and signature should be as per the following specification.
|Photograph||Less than 500 KB||150 x 180 px||PNG / JPG / JPEG|
|Signature||Less than 100 KB||130 x 57 px||PNG / JPG / JPEG|
How to Apply for CUSAT 2021?
Now coming to how to apply for CUSAT 2021? Here is your step-by step guide to fill CUSAT 2021 application form.
1st step: Register
Direct Link to Apply: Click here to fill and submit CUSAT 2021 application form.
- Click on the link given above on this page.
- In the new registration window, enter the necessary details.
Password: The password must be of 8 characters. It must contain one capital letter, one number and one alphanumeric character.
- Next, click on the ‘submit’ button.
- After the registration, a confirmation mail is sent at the registered email id. Click on the relevant link and activate the account.
2nd step: Login and Complete the Application Form
- After the verification, the email id and password are activated. Now, log in by entering the registered email id and password.
- Then, read the general instructions and click on the ‘Start registration’ button.
- Then, read the important instructions and click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Next, enter the personal details, address details and reservation details. Click on the ‘Save and Continue’ button after entering all the details.
3rd step: Upload the Images
- After entering all the details, upload the scanned images of the photograph and signature.
- Click on the ‘Save and Continue’ button after uploading the images.
4th step: Select the Programme
- Next, select the programme from the drop-down menu and confirm the seats.
- Then, click on the ‘I agree’ button and then on the save and continue button.
5th step: Preview the Application Form
- Cross-check all the details entered in the form and click on the ‘Proceed for payment’ button.
6th step: Pay the application form
- Then, pay the application fee by clicking on the ‘Pay Now’ button.
7th step: Select the exam center
- Then, select the exam center.
Note: After 2-5 days of the submission of the application form, the university will verify the candidate’s application form and send the confirmation page to the registered email id if the application is incomplete.
If there is any correction required in the form, the university will send that details to the email id of the candidates.
Details to be Entered in CUSAT 2021 Application Form
In CUSAT 2021 application form, the candidates are required to enter the following details.
At the time of registration
- Name as in matriculation certificate
- Mobile number
- Email id
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- Full address
- Pin code
- Do you have Keralite status?
- Do you wish to apply under NRI quota?
- Do you wish to apply under Children of an Indian Gulf Worker Reservation quota?
- Special Reservation (if any)
- Opted course / courses
CUSAT 2021 Application Fee
The amount of CUSAT 2021 application fee is as follows:
|State merit / All India quota||Rs 1100|
|SC / ST of Kerala candidates||Rs 500|
|International / PIO candidates||USD 100|
|Children of Indian Gulf Workers||Rs 6,100|
|CSW candidates to KST / KSC||Rs 5,500|
|NRI candidates||Additional fee of Rs 5,000|
|Candidates opting Dubai as exam centre||Additional fee of Rs 10,000|
|For Ph.D and M.Phil programes|
SC / ST category
|Post Doctoral Fellowships, Diploma and Certificate programs|
SC / ST
CUSAT 2021 Important Dates
This is all that you need to know about “How to Apply for CUSAT 2021?”. However, before going, do have a look at the important dates as well.
|CUSAT 2021 Application Form||Dates|
|Availability of application form (Except M.Phil, Diploma and Ph.D programmes)||10 Mar 2021|
|Last date to submit the form||31 Mar 2021|
|Last date to submit the form with the late fee||07 Apr 2021|
|Submission of application fee||10 Mar – 08 Apr 2021|
|Online registration for M.Tech programme||10 Mar – 21 Apr 2021|
|Last date to submit the form with the late fee (M.Tech programme)||30 Apr 2021|
|Online registration for international students||10 Mar – 30 Apr 2021|
|Issuance and receipt of applications for M.Phil, Ph.D, Diploma programmes from departments / centres / schools concerned||10 Mar – 15 Apr 2021|
FAQs on How to Apply for CUSAT 2021
Ans. You can apply for CUSAT 2021 at admissions.cusat.ac.in.
Ans. No, you cannot apply for CUSAT 2021 via offline mode (Except M.Phil, Ph.D and Diploma programmes).
Ans. The last date to apply is 31st March 2021 without the late fee.
Ans. You can contact at +91-484-2577100 / +91-484-2577159 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ans. You can edit the details while filling the application form. However, you cannot change the name, email id and mobile number.
Ans. You can edit the details upto 2 times from your profile upto the closing the date of registration. After closing of the registration, no details can be edited.
Ans. No, there is no refund of the application fee once it has been submitted.
Ans. It will take upto 2 to 5 days.