Cracku CMAT Score Calculator, Percentile Predictor 2021 – Cracku has launched the CMAT 2021 Score Calculator. Through this tool, CMAT 2021 aspirants can predict score and percentile. The score calculator is available online at cracku.in. All that CMAT 2021 candidates have to do is login to the official website, copy their attempts html file URL, and paste it in the Cracku CMAT 2021 score calculator. This way, candidates can predict their CMAT 2021 result. To know all details about the Cracku CMAT Score Calculator, Percentile Predictor 2021, read below.
–> CMAT 2021 Result Date <–
Cracku CMAT Score Calculator, Percentile Predictor 2021
Access Cracku CMAT Score Calculator: Click here to use the Cracku CMAT Score Calculator, Percentile Predictor 2021.
How to Use the Cracku CMAT Score Calculator, Percentile Predictor 2021?
To use the Cracku CMAT Score Calculator, Percentile Predictor 2021, you can check the easy steps below:
Step 1: Click on the direct link on this page.
Step 2: If you have not registered on the Cracku website, then you will need to first register. To register any one of the below-given options can be used:
- Email Id
Step 3: After sign up you will need to verify the account number and the mobile number.
Step 4: After that yu can use the score calculator. To do so login to CMAT 2021 official website and copy the attempts html link (Qp.html). The official website of CMAT 2021 is cmat.nta.nic.in.
Step 5: Now paste the copied link in the score calculator of Cracku, as shown below, and then click the submit button.
Step 6: Your Sectional and Cumulative score will be displayed based on your attempts.
How You Can Calculate CMAT 2021 Score Yourself?
Apart from using the Cracku score calculator candidates can also calculate their own score in the exam with the help of NTA released answer key and response sheet.
NTA has released the official answer key of CMAT 2021 exam, along with recorded responses (response sheet), and question paper, at cmat.nta.nic.in. The response sheet has the answers that the candidates have marked on the exam day. The candidates have to compare the answer key and the response sheet to know the correct and right answers that they marked on the exam day. After that they can use the steps below to calculate their probable score in CMAT 2021:
The score can be calculated as per the following marking scheme.
- You get 4 marks per correct answer.
- There is a negative marking. NTA deducts 1 mark per incorrect answer.
- For any unattempted question give yourself Zero.
How will NTA Compile the CMAT 2021 Result
NTA will declare CMAT result 2021 at cmat.nta.nic.in. The CMAT result indicates the score obtained by candidates in terms of percentile and NTA score. Using this result, and scorecard, candidates can seek admission to MBA colleges across the country. The result is published in the form of scorecard, as well as a merit list.
NTA will compile the result of CMAT 2021 in the form of scorecard and merit list. The following steps will be use for the same:
- First the total raw marks of the candidates and the sectional raw scores of the candidates will be calculated based on the answers in the CMAT 2021 final answer key. The marking scheme of the exam will be used to do so.
- Then the raw scores will be converted to percentile score. Sectional and overall scores will be both converted to percentile (NTA) score.
- Then based on the marks of the candidates merit list will be made. The All India rank of the candidates will be allotted based on the total marks.
In case 2 or more candidates secure the same score, then the following criteria is used to break the tie.
- First, ranking is done in the following order of marks obtained by the candidates Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension, General Awareness.
- The older candidate is ranked higher.
- Candidates having same score would be given the same Merit, and the Merit number would be increased by the same number i.e. if there are two candidates at Merit 2, Merit 3 would not be awarded to the next candidate but Merit 4 would be given.
The Common Management Admission Test i.e CMAT 2021 is conducted by NTA. The duration of the examination is 3 hours and it is held in the English language. Candidates can use their CMAT 2021 score to get admission in top B-schools. However, they need to apply to the specific institute separately and meet the cut-off criteria for the same. CMAT 2021 is conducted annually and consists of 100 questions in total.
Official website: cmat.nta.nic.in
FAQs on Cracku CMAT 2021 Score Calculator
Ans. The score calculators works based on the trends from last year, which might differ this year. However, the predictions made by the score calculators are usually pretty accurate.
Ans. Last year NTA had declared the CMAT result exactly 7 days after exam. However, dates for this year have yet not been announced.
Ans. You can check your result here, and at official website cmat.nta.nic.in.
Ans. NTA is only responsible for the processes upto declaration of CMAT Result. After that, you have to participate in counselling and admission process of the MBA colleges where you have applied, and who are accepting CMAT scores.
Ans. Candidates can get admission into MBA, PGDM, Executive PGDM courses.
It is a tool that helps you predict your CMAT 2021 score.
You can use it to know your probable score in CMAT 2021 until the exam is out. Thi will held you understand you your admission and college choices.
To use this tool login to CrackU and Paste the link in “Enter File Url”. Click on Submit. Your Sectional and Cumulative score will be displayed based on your attempts