|Details - COMEDK 2021, Eligibility, Login, Exam Centres, Admit Card, Cut Offs, Result, Counselling, Cut Off|
|Registration Regarding - Application Form, Documents Required, Registration Process Guide|
|Preparation - Syllabus, Mock Test, Exam Pattern, Question Papers, Preparations, Notes|
COMEDK 2021 Eligibility Criteria – The COMEDK UGET eligibility criteria 2021 is available now. Candidates who wish to appear in the Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) Under Graduate Entrance Test (UGET) can check the educational qualifications, age limit, and other conditions here. Those who fulfill the eligibility criteria of COMEDK 2021 can fill and submit the application form.
COMEDK 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check below the course wise eligibility criteria for COMEDK 2021 below:
Eligibility Criteria for BE / B.Tech
- The candidates must have passed PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary (Class 12th) or equivalent examination with English as one of the languages.
- Also, the candidates must have obtained 45% marks in aggregate in Physics and Mathematics along with one of the Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Electronics / Computer Science (40% in case of SC / ST OBC candidates of Karnataka).
- Candidates must have passed in the above given 3 subjects individually.
Eligibility Criteria for B.Arch
No entrance test is held for admission into B.Arch course. Admission is granted on the basis of NATA and JEE Main Paper 2.
- Candidates must have passed class 12th examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and also 50% overall.
- Those candidates who have passed 10+3 Diploma examination with Mathematics as a compulsory subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% marks for SC / ST / OBC candidates of Karnataka state).
- Also, the candidates must have passed the above given subject individually.
- Additionally, the candidates must have passed NATA or JEE Main Paper 2.
However, CoA has relaxed the minimum marks needed for admission in B.Arch course, check below:
Eligible for COMEDK 2021? Then you can fill Application Form
The candidates can fill COMEDK 2021 application form at comedk.org. The email id and mobile number used at the time of registration must remain same throughout the admission process. Also, enter the details while filling the COMEDK 2021 registration form as these details cannot be edited later.
Check the application process given below.
- First of all, access the link of the application form given above on this page.
- Next, register by entering the details like name, email id, contact number etc. Click on the ‘Generate OTP’ button. Enter the OTP in designated space.
- Next, login using the generated login credentials.
- Now, select the exam that you are applying form and enter the personal details, category details and academic details.
- Next, upload the documents and select the exam centres.
- Then, verify all the details and pay the application fee.
- Lastly, take the printout of the filled-in application form.
FAQs for COMEDK 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Ans. No, there is no age limit for COMEDK UGET.
Ans. You are required to have 45% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Also, you need to pass these subject individually.
Ans. No, COMEDK UGET is only for admission to B.E / B.Tech courses. The exam is not held for admission into B.Arch course.
Ans. Yes, students from all over India can apply for COMEDK 2021 exam.
Ans. No, it is non-refundable.
Ans. You can check the status of payment by logging in with their application sequence number and password.
Ans. Yes, you can fill new application form for COMEDK UGET 2021.
Ans. There is no clear information on the same.