|Details - COMEDK 2021, Eligibility, Login, Exam Centres, Admit Card, Cut Offs, Result, Counselling|
|Registration Regarding - Application Form, Documents Required, Registration Process Guide|
|Preparation - Syllabus, Mock Test, Exam Pattern, Preparations, Notes|
What are the documents required for COMEDK 2021? If you are wondering this, then the answer is here. This list is essential for all students participating in the Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Under Graduate Entrance Test (COMEDK 2021).
Check the complete list of COMEDK 2021 documents required here. Broadly, there are two sets of documents that you need. One is to do the COMEDK 2021 registration, and fill the application form. Whereas the second set of documents are for counselling.
COMEDK 2021 Documents Required
You need a number of documents, and other details for the Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Under Graduate Entrance Test 2021. Please keep the documents for application form ready before you fill the form. And the ones for counselling, you can prepare even after results.
Important note – You should read the following documents before you fill up application form, or attend counselling.
COMEDK 2021 Documents Required for Application Form
You need the following documents in order to fill the application form.
Note that some of them are not “documents”, they are “details”. But we have mentioned them here so that you can keep them ready too!
You need scanned copies of the following documents to upload in the application form.
- Identity Proof – It can be any of the following
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- PAN card
- Other Government issued ID proof (Aadhar Card /e-Aadhar)
- Father’s/guardian’s Signature
Also, you need the following documents and details for the form. You do not have to upload them. However you need to refer or use them to fill the form.
- Parents / Guardian’s Unique ID Proof
- Medical certificate for Persons With Disability
- Caste/Category Certificate (if required)
- Debit/Credit card or Net Banking credentials
- Registered Mobile Number (1 alternative number also)
- Registered email ID
Also, you need official documents to check following details before filling the application form
- Any official document that has your address
- Class 10/12 documents with your name, DOB
- Any official document with your board, school details
An important note for all students – Please ensure that you have relevant documents, even those that are not listed here, that verify your COMEDK 2021 eligibility.
Image Specifications of Documents Required for COMEDK 2021 Application Form
|Photograph||The photograph should be recent (not more than 3 months old). It should be a coloured photograph with a white or light background.||30 mm x 45 mm (recommended, not mandatory)|
File Size: 80 KB Max.
|Signature of Candidate||The candidate’s signature should be in a black pen on white paper.||80mm x 35mm(recommended, not mandatory)|
File Size: 80 KB Max.
Format: JPEG or JPG
|Signature of Father/Guardian||-same as above-||-same as above-|
|Scanned copy of Unique ID Proof||An image should be clear & scanned only on one page||File Size: 150 KB Max.|
Format: JPEG or JPG
- The photograph must be recent (not more than 3 months old) & colour photograph with a white or light background.
- Also, it should be the same whenever asked during the entire admission procedure.
- The photograph must have a full face view looking into the camera directly.
- Also, the full-face view must not be covered with goggles (except lenses for weak eyes), mask, hair, cloth, any object or any shadow.
- Moreover, the photograph should be in JPEG format.
- The scanned image should be less than the size of 80 KB.
- The signatures must be done by the candidate and parent himself on white paper with blue/black pen.
- Also, the signatures must match at the later stages of the COMEDK 2021 admission procedure.
- Moreover, the maximum size of scanned images should exceed 80 KB in JPEG format.
Unique Id Proof of Candidate:
- The maximum size of scanned images should exceed 150 KB in JPEG format.
- If the unique ID consists of two pages, then combine both pages in one scanned copy to upload.
COMEDK 2021 Documents, Details To Preserve After Submitting Application Form
After filling and finally submitting the COMEDK 2021 application form, candidates need to preserve some important documents for further need in the admission procedure. The list of these documents is as follows.
- COMEDK Registration Number
- Duly filled and submitted COMEDK 2021 Application Form
- COMEDK Admit Card (Hall Ticket)
- Extra copies of Photograph same as uploaded in the application form
- COMEDK application fee Payment Receipt
You will need the first two to access the COMEDK 2021 login.
COMEDK 2021 Documents Required for Counselling
You need the following documents in order to participate in the COMEDK 2021 counselling.
- COMEDK 2021 Admit Card
- Candidate Original ID proof (declared in the application form/ used during the exam).
- COMEDK 2021 Result Score Card / Rank Card
- Date of Birth Proof of Candidate (SSLC Certificate/ Government document).
- PUC/ 12th standard or equivalent Marks Sheet.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate issued by revenue authority, not below the rank of Tahsildar in the name of the candidate.
- Karnataka domicile certificate issued by revenue authority, not below the rank of Tahsildar in the name of the candidate (in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates claiming the minimum percentage requirement).
- Candidates study proof in Karnataka for 7 years including 10th or 12th in Karnataka. (TULU Minority category candidate, if the candidate has studied for 7 years in Karnataka and has studied 10th/12th in Karnataka).
- Parents study proof in Karnataka for 7 years (TULU Minority category candidate, if the candidate has not studied for 7 years in Karnataka but has studied 11th and 12th in Karnataka).
- Tulu Minority Certificate Issued by Principal of school/school record showing “mother tongue” in the name of the candidate.
- HKR (Hyderabad-Karnataka Region) Eligibility certificate in the name of the candidate issued by Assistant Commissioner in charge of revenue sub-division.
- JEE Main (Paper-II)/NATA scorecard for the candidates applied in Architectural courses.
- NEET scorecard for the candidates who applied in medical or dental courses.
FAQs on COMEDK 2021 Documents Required
Ans. The list of required documents for counselling is given above.
Ans. Karnataka Domicile certificate is only required for candidates claiming HK Region/Linguistic minority/lower eligibility norms for SC/ST/OBC candidates of Karnataka.
Ans. You need to scan the documents in specified dimensions, and save them in specified format. You can also use different compression tools to reduce the size of the file. And also, you can use online tools or apps to crop the documents.
Ans. If you have made a mistake in the form, then please refer COMEDK 2021 application form correction to edit form.
Official website: comedk.org.