|Details - COMEDK 2021, Eligibility, Login, Exam Centres, Admit Card, Cut Offs, Result, Counselling|
|Registration Regarding - Application Form, Documents Required, Registration Process Guide|
|Preparation - Syllabus, Mock Test, Exam Pattern, Preparations, Notes|
COMEDK 2021 Application Form – COMEDK UGET 2021 application form has released on March 22, 2021. The applicants can fill the form at comedk.org. The last date to submit the form is May 20, 2021. The applicants who have completed 10+2 or 2nd PUC with 45% marks with Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and English subjects can apply for COMEDK UGET 2021. To submit COMEDK 2021 application form, complete the registration process first. Then, fill the details in the form, upload the images, and pay the application fee. Know more about COMEDK 2021 application form here such as its application process, image specifications, details to be entered etc.
Recommended: Check COMEDK syllabus 2021
COMEDK 2021 Application Form
Direct Link to Apply Online: Click here to apply online for COMEDK UGET 2021.
Please read these before applying –
COMEDK Registration 2021 Dates – Starts on 22 March
The COMEDK Under Graduate Entrance Test Check the important dates of COMEDK 2021 application form given below.
|COMEDK 2021 Registration||Dates|
|Release of application form||22 Mar 2021|
|Last date to apply and make the payment||20 May 2021|
|Application form correction starts on||22 May 2021 (10:00 AM)|
|Last date to edit the application form||24 May 2021 (6:00 PM)|
|Exam Date||20 Jun 2021|
Note: Details for B.Arch application form will be announced later. COMEDK UGET is conducted only for admission into B.E / B.Tech courses.
Those candidates who filled the application form must check the COMEDK 2021 exam pattern and make a better plan to crack the exam.
COMEDK 2021 Registration Fee
To submit the application form, the applicants have to submit the registration fee. The fee is non-refundable under any circumstances. Check the amount given below.
For Stream PCM
|Particulars||COMEDK 2021 registration fee|
|COMEDK||Rs 1800 + Convenience charges|
|COMEDK + Uni Gauge||Rs 2800 + Convenience charges|
Mode of payment: The fee payment can be done using any of the following payment gateways:
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Net banking
Reasons for Rejection of COMEDK 2021 Application Form
Incomplete or incorrect applications are liable to get rejected at any stage without giving prior information to the candidates. So, it is advised to the applicants to preview the form and verify the details carefully.
The candidates are informed that their COMEDK application form has been rejected or not at the candidate’s login / shall be communicated via mail. So, candidates are required to regularly check the website for the same.
The form can be rejected due to the following reasons:
- Applications submitted without the mandatory documents
- Applications submitted with incorrect / incomplete details
Documents to Upload While Filling COMEDK 2021 Application Form
The applicants must keep the following documents ready before filling COMEDK 2021 application form.
- Scanned image of candidate’s photograph
- Scanned image of candidate’s signature
- Signature of a parent / guardian
- Unique id proof
Image Specifications for COMEDK 2021 Application Form
The applicants need to upload the following images while filling COMEDK 2021 application form. Check the details given below.
|Photograph||JPG / JPEG||Less than 80 KB|
|Signature||JPG / JPEG||Should be 80 KB|
|Parent / Guardian||JPG / JPEG||Should be 80 KB|
|Unique id proof of candidate||JPG / JPEG||Should be 150 KB|
Other details for uploading the images
- The photograph must be recent (not older than 3 months). It should be a coloured photograph taken against the light background
- The candidate’s full face must be visible in the photograph. The candidates must directly look into the camera. The features of the face must not be covered with hair of the head, any cloth or shadow. Also, forehead, eyes, nose and chin must be clearly visible
- The image of the signature that has to be uploaded must be done by the applicant only on a white paper with blue / black ink pen
Signature of Parent / Guardian
- The signature must be done by a parent / guardian on a white paper with blue or black ink pen
Unique id proof
- If the id consists of more than 1 page then please combine the pages and scan and upload as single image only
Some Points to Keep in Mind Before Doing COMEDK 2021 Registration
- Email id and mobile number should remain the same during the whole admission process
- An email id once used during the registration cannot be used again
- Details submitted at the time of registration cannot be edited. So, please review the details before submitting them
- Multiple application forms from the same candidate will lead to disqualification of the candidate
Browsers to use to fill the form: Please use Internet Explorer (Version 10 or above) or Mozilla Firefox (12 or above) or Google Chrome (58 and above) to fill the form. Also, clear the browsing history and cache before filling the form.
How to Fill COMEDK 2021 Application Form?
Check the detailed steps to fill COMEDK 2021 application form given below.
1st step: Register
- Click on the direct link of the application form given above on this page.
- Next, click on the ‘login’ button.
- Now, click on the ‘New registration’ button.
- Now, enter the registration details like name, email id, mobile number etc.
- After this, click on the Generate OTP. Then, enter the OTP in the required space.
- Then, click on the ‘Register’ button.
- After this, the user id / application number and password are sent to the registered email id and mobile number.
2nd step: Login and Fill the Application Form
- After the registration, login by entering the application sequence no./user id and password.
- Then, click on the ‘Go to Application’ button.
- Now, the select the exam that your are applying for.
- Then, enter the personal details like nationality, parent’s details, gender etc.
- Next, enter the category details and click on the ‘save and continue’ button.
Note: The category details are only applicable for the candidates who are opting for COMEDK. The candidates opting for Uni-Gauge can fill the category details, however, the data is used for the information purpose only.
3rd step: Submit Academic Details and Upload Documents
- Then, provide the academic details and upload the documents in the required format.
4th step: Choice exam centre and Pay the application fee
- Then, fill the exam centre preferences and select the payment details & pay the application fee.
- Now, verify all the details.
- Next, click on the ‘submit’ button and pay the application fee.
5th step: Take a printout of the application form
- After the payment of the application fee, check the status of the form.
- Lastly, take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Flowchart on how to apply for COMEDK 2021
Fields Required to be Filled in COMEDK 2021 Application Form
The applicants are required to fill the following details in COMEDK 2021 application form.
- Applying for (COMEDK only or COMEDK + Uni Gauge)
At the time of registration
- Applicant’s name
- Date of birth
- Email id
- Mobile number
- Applicant’s unique id proof and its number
- Father’s / Guardian’s full name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Unique photo id and number (pre-filled)
- Parent’s / Guardian mobile number
- Parent’s / Guardian’s unique id proof and id proof’s number
- PwD or not?
- Whether you need scribe or not?
- Parent’s / Guardian’s annual income
- Pin code
- Linguistic Minority
- Do you belong to Hyderabad – Karnataka region?
- Qualifying exam name
- Qualifying exam completed or not
- Board of the qualifying exam
- Name of the institution last studied
- Place of the institution last studied
- Roll number / registration number / index number of class 10th marks card
- Registration number of 12th standard / 2nd PUC
- Details of any other entrance exam (if given)
COMEDK 2021 Test Centre
The candidates are required to submit 3 cities while filling COMEDK 2021 application form. The test cities are allotted on first-come-first-serve-basis. Check the exam cities given below.
COMEDK 2021 Application Form Correction
The candidates are given a chance to edit the selected field in COMEDK application form at comedk.org after it has been submitted. The form correction is opened for 2-3 days only. Before changing the details, the candidates are required to verify all the entries completely. Once the changes are submitted, no further request shall be made.
The details that can be changed are:
- Category details
- Academic details
- Photograph and signature
Details that cannot be edited are:
- Applicant’s name
- Date of birth
- Email id
- Phone number
- Id proof
- Test city preference etc
COMEDK 2021 Hall Ticket
COMEDK 2021 hall ticket can be downloaded from the candidate’s login at comedk.org. It is not sent via post / email under any circumstances. The candidates have to carry the hall ticket to the COMEDK 2021 exam centre along with a valid id proof and 2 passport size photographs.
The candidates must make sure that the invigilator signs the admit card on the day of the exam. Details like test centre details, test timings, id proof details, general instructions etc are mentioned in COMEDK hall ticket.
About COMEDK 2021
COMEDK UGET is a computer-based exam conducted for admission into B.E. / B.Tech courses in the member institutions of COMEDK. The test is held in two slots. The questions are asked from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects. The total marks of the test is 180. The final merit / rank is generated according to the performance of the candidates in the entrance test.
Official website: comedk.org
FAQs on COMEDK 2021 Application Form
Ans. COMEDK 2021 application form will be released on March 22, 2021.
Ans. he last date to submit the form is May 20, 2021.
Ans. First of all, register at comedk.org. After the registration, you will be provided with the login id and password. Now, login and enter all the details in the form. Upload the images and pay the application fee.
Ans. You can register for COMEDK 2021 as many times as you wish but the email id once used cannot be used again. Multiple applications might also get rejected. So, it advised to register once.
Ans. No, the photograph must be coloured. It must not be more than 3 months old.
Ans. You can pay the application fee using debit card / credit card / net banking.
Official website: comedk.org.