|Details - COMEDK 2021, Application Form, Eligibility, Login, Admit Card, Cut Offs, Result|
|Preparation - Syllabus, Preparations, Notes|
COMEDK 2021 Admit Card: Download here the COMEDK UGET admit card 2021. Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka releases COMEDK admit card / hall ticket around 7-8 days before exam, that is 10 or 13 June. Candidates who applied for COMEDK 2021 can use the direct link of comedk.org login to download it. The process involves logging in with application sequence number / user id and password. Important details such as roll number, exam timings, reporting time, center address are conveyed through it, and it is also a mandatory document to take to the center. Know COMEDK admit card 2021 release date, download link, process to get it, change details, and more here.
COMEDK 2021 Admit Card
The admit card for COMEDK UGET 2021 is expected to be released one week before exam. Direct link to download will be available then.
Note – You need to fill and submit COMEDK 2021 application form first!
COMEDK Admit Card 2021 Releasing Date
Last to last year, COMEDK admit card was released on 03 May, when the exam was on 11 May. This is the usual norm. Hence, it is expected that COMEDK 2021 admit card will release around a week before the exam. Note the important dates from the following schedule.
|Release of COMEDK UGET 2021 admit card||10 or 13 Jun 2021|
|Exam Date||20 Jun 2021|
You can check previous year COMEDK hall ticket dates from below:
|Year||Date of Release|
Recommended for you: COMEDK 2021 syllabus
How to Download COMEDK 2021 Admit Card?
The admit card can only be downloaded online, there is no way to get it via post or any other medium. You must ensure that they have a strong internet connection and a compatible browser before downloading their COMEDK 2021 Admit Card. The steps are as follows.
STEP 1: First of all, go to the official website, comedk.org.
STEP 2: On doing so, COMEDK login portal opens. It looks as shown below.
STEP 3: To access the portal, candidates need to enter following details:
- Application Seq Number – as given in the application form confirmation page.
- Password – As generated during the application process.
STEP 4: After entering the details, candidates need to click on the blue “login” button.
Step 5: Lastly, the candidates can download the admit card form the dashboard.
A sample copy of COMEDK 2021 admit card is as shown below.
Note: You should note mutilate or laminate the COMEDK admit card or change any entry in it by yourself. Also, during the exam, make sure that the invigilator of their respective center signs the test admission ticket.
What to do if Forgot Password for COMEDK 2021?
You must not worry if you have forgotten the password, one can use the following steps to retrieve the same.
- To retrieve the login credentials, click on the “forgot password” button present on the candidate dashboard.
- Then, enter the user id to retrieve their password.
What to do In case of Discrepancy in COMEDK admit card?
In case there is any error / mistake in the COMEDK admit card, then you should contact the officials. One can do so with the help pf the following communication channels.
Call at (to be announced)
Email at (to be announced)
Things to Carry On Exam Day
All the candidates are supposed to carry the following items to the COMEDK 2021 test centre. They are as follows.
- COMEDK admit card / Test Admission Ticket
- 2 photographs
- Valid Identity Proof like Adhaar Card, Voter ID, bank copy etc.
The photograph should match the photo pasted on the application form and should not be older than 3 months. The back of the photograph should also contain the TAT number and name of candidate.
Important Note: Candidates might also have to carry mask, gloves, sanitizer, etc. depending on COVID situation during the exam day. For it, COMEDK will also release a details SOP. As soon as it is released, we will update it on this page.
The conducting body prohibits carrying the following items to the COMEDK 2021 Test Centre. If any one is found in possession of the same, then the candidature is cancelled.
- Digital Watches
- Personal computational devices
Important Note: The candidate should ensure that the invigilator has signed the COMEDK 2021 Admit Card before the commencement of exam.
Details in the COMEDK 2021 Admit Card
You must read and check each and every detail in the COMEDK 2021 Admit Card. They are as follows.
- Test Admission Ticket
- Name of candidate
- Candidate address and contact details
- Photo of candidate
- Test centre details
- ID proof details
- Provision for Sticking Passport size photograph (box)
- Important Instructions on TAT
Important Instructions for COMEDK 2021
All the candidates need to abide by the following instructions for appearing in the COMEDK 2021 examination.
- They need to report 120 minutes before the exam time.
- The exam hall opens 60 mins before the exam starts.
- At any point of time, the candidates have to show on-demand their online TAT and the Unique Photo Id Proof in original.
- You are advised to take the seats immediately so as not to skip any important instructions.
- You should find your seat as per TAT number written on the admit card only.
- One is advised to reach the city one day before the examination day.
- The applicants must sign the admit card in front of invigilator.
- You cannot leave the exam centre before the time is over.
- No one shall be allowed to enter the exam hall after 1:30 PM.
- COMEDK shall not be responsible for delay in reaching the exam hall by the candidate.
- The candidates must not carry any debarred items in the exam hall like personal computational devices, Bluetooth devices, cell phones, any electronic gadgets, etc.
- The candidates must not carry any textual material, printed or written, bits of papers, any electronic gadgets. They are only allowed to take the Online Test Admission Ticket, 2 Recent passport size photograph, Unique original photo ID as mentioned in Application Form /TAT.
The COMEDK examination is held for admissions into the UG architecture / engineering course. The exam is held in the computer based mode. There are 180 questions in the exam, all of which are MCQ Type The total marks for COMEDK 2021 exam are 180. The medium of COMEDK question paper is English only. For each correct answer, 1 mark is allotted. There is no negative marking. The question paper for COMEDK is divided into Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry sections.
COMEDK 2021 Admit Card FAQs
Ans 1. You can find their test admission ticket number on the admit card itself.
Ans 2. No, one cannot change their test center after release of COMEDK admit card
Ans 3. You can download your admit card until one day before the examination, after that the link will be disabled.
Official website: comedk.org.