|Details - NEET 2021, Exam Date, Application Form, Eligibility, Admit Card, Answer Key, Result|
|Preparation - Syllabus, Chapter Wise Weightage, Exam Pattern, Previous Year Qs Papers, Notes, Sample Papers|
CMC Vellore MBBS Admission 2021 – Christian Medical College, Vellore is ranked at #3 in India in NIRF Medical Ranking. CMC Vellore MBBS application form 2021 is available till June 15, 2021. Medical aspirants have to fill the Group A form at cmcvellore.ac.in in order to get admission, on the basis of NEET 2021 score. As per schedule, aspirants also need to submit NEET UG 2021 score, ARNo and rank of TN management quota, and take part in counselling by Tamil Nadu Selection Committee. Admission to 100 seats in the college will be done via the Tamil Nadu MBBS counselling process organized via TN Health. Get here complete details about CMC Vellore MBBS admission 2021 including the application form, eligibility, admission process and required details & documents.
CMC Vellore MBBS Admission 2021
CMC Vellore MBBS Admission 2021 Overview
|Name of College||CMC|
|Full Form||Christian Medical College|
|Location||Vellore, Tamil Nadu|
|Duration||4 Years 6 Months + 1 Year Internship|
|Admission Based on||NEET UG 2021 Score|
|No. of Seats||100 seats|
|Counselling By||Tamil Nadu Selection Committee|
|Admission Process||Apply for NEET 2021, Apply for CMC Vellore MBBS Admission, Appear and Qualify NEET UG, Submit NEET Score with ARNO and TN Quota Rank, Participate in TNHEALTH Counselling, Get Admission and Complete Admission Formalities|
|Minimum Qualifying Marks in NEET||50 Percentile (40 Percentile for SC/ST)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee||Rs 1300/- for Indian Applicants|
|Admission Level||All India & Foreign Applicants|
|Course Fee||Rs 50,330 for first-year & Rs 31,000 for successive years|
|Details Required||NEET UG 2021 Score|
NEET UG 2021 Rank
AR No. & Rank of TN Management Quota Rank List
|Contact Number||+91-416-228 4255/228 4495|
CMC Vellore MBBS Admission 2021 Dates
The CMC Vellore MBBS admission 2021 application form dates are given below:
|CMC Vellore MBBS Admission 2021 Events||Official Dates|
|Online Application start date||27 Apr 2021|
|Last date for submission of the online application||15 Jun 2021|
|Last date for submission of supportive documents||22 Jun 2021|
|The last date for receipt of certifications form from Minority Network Organizations||06 Jul 2021|
|Online submission of NEET-UG 2021 Score||To be announced|
|Online submission of AR No & Rank of TN Management quota 2021||To be announced|
|Counselling by Tamil Nadu Selection committee, DME, Chennai||To be announced|
|Commencement of Classes||To be announced|
CMC Vellore MBBS Course, Fee, Seat Details
Name of the Course: MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery)
Course Duration: 4 Years 6 Months + 1 Year Internship
Seats: 100 Seats (as follows):
- 16 – Open (1 central pool scheme & 3 SC/ST)
- 74 – Minority Network
- 10 – CMC Vellore Staff Quota
Course Fee: 50330 Rs. (Admission Year) and 31000 Rs. (Other Years)
CMC Vellore Application Form 2021 for MBBS
Click here to apply online for CMC Vellore MBBS Admission 2021
- CMC Vellore MBBS Admission 2021 application form has been released on 27 April 2021.
- The last date to apply online is 15 June 2021.
- The application form is available through the online mode only.
- The official website to apply online is admissions.cmcvellore.ac.in.
- The last date for online submission of NEET-UG 2021 Score, AR No & Rank of TN Management quota 2021 will be announced soon.
- Candidates will have to submit the aforesaid NEET details compulsory.
- The photocopy of the SC/ST certificate and its attested English translation must be sent by speed post /courier to The Registrar, Christian Medical College, Bagayam Campus, Vellore – 632 002
Instructions Before Filling the Application Form
Read the below-given instructions to ensure the completeness of the CMC MBBS application form:
- All communication will be sent by email and SMS only.
- Keep a scanned copy of the photograph and signature before filling the application form.
- The photograph should be taken after the 1 February of this year.
- The passport size colour photograph should be in a light background.
- Note down your application number for further correspondence.
- Do not make duplicate applications. For correction, you can contact the college by email or call.
- Relevant enclosures should reach the office within the stipulated date.
- Enclosures should be sent separately to the office with the application number mentioned. The enclosures are as follows:
- Copy (not original) of community/caste certificate, duly signed by Dy. Tahsildar or District Magistrate. If the certificate is not in English, an attested English translation should be attached.
- Application form for Undergraduate College Recommendation for Minority Network category for Christians along with required enclosures/certificates.
- Application form for College of Nursing Recommendation for Minority Network category for Christians along with required enclosures/certificates.
Specifications of Scanned Images
|Particulars||Format||Pixels||Size in KBs|
CMC Vellore Application Fee for MBBS
The application fee for the MBBS application is Rs. 1300/-. The application fee can be remitted through the 2 modes:
Digital payment mode by using credit card/ debit card/ net banking.
Through the challan downloaded online and deposited at any branch of ICICI bank. Candidates will have to mention the FC-CMC-V on the challan.
The original copy of the challan should be sent to the office, CMC Vellore by speed post or courier and a scanned copy should be mailed to email@example.com.
The CMC Vellore MBBS application fee is given below:
|Programme||Administrative Fee||Course Application Fee||Total Fee|
|MBBS||Rs 800/-||Rs 500/-||Rs 1300/-|
Those residents abroad, including SAARC countries, will have to pay a different fee for registration. This may be sent in INR or equivalent currency payable at Vellore:
|Applying from Abroad||SAARC Countries (INR)||Other Countries (US$)|
|Administrative Fee||1700/-||100 USD|
|MBBS Registration Fee||1700/-||125 USD|
CMC Vellore MBBS Admission 2021 Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for the CMC Vellore MBBS admission 2021 are given below:
- Age Criteria: Candidates must have completed the age of 17 years on or before 31 December 2021.
- Minimum NEET-UG Percentile: All aspirants in the open categories should have a minimum of 50 percentile marks in the NEET UG 2021 examination. Candidates from SC/ST categories should have a minimum of 40 percentile marks in the NEET UG 2021 examination.
- Minimum Qualification: The candidates must have passed the 12th higher secondary exam after 12 years of study where the last two years of study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology with English individually.
- Candidates must have passed in each subject separately in the 12th or equivalent examination prescribed as per the Dr MGR Medical University.
- No improvement marks will be considered in the 10+2 exam.
- Minimum Qualifying Marks: The candidates must have scored an aggregate of 50% marks (40% for BC-MBC/SC/ST) taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology.
CMC Vellore MBBS Merit List 2021
The Tamil Nadu Selection Committee under the Directorate of Medical Education, Tamil Nadu will release the separate CMC Vellore MBBS merit list for all 100 seats in CMC Vellore.
The merit list will be released separately for the different communities and categories. The merit list will contain the name of the candidate, application number, NEET-UG roll number, community, NEET marks and common rank and state rank.
The merit list will be released for all rounds of the counselling including the mop-up round. The CMC Vellore merit list will be released in the form of a pdf file.
The candidate will be able to see the merit list by entering their registration number and date of birth. The merit list will be available at tnhealth.tn.gov.in or tnmedicalselection.net.
Candidates will have to check their name on the merit list. If they are shortlisted in the merit list then they will be eligible to avail the counselling process.
The candidates will have to note the Tamil Nadu Management quota rank and AR No. and submit the same online at the CMC Vellore official site within the stipulated time & date.
The merit list will look like below:
CMC Vellore MBBS Admission Process 2021
All MBBS aspirants will have to submit their NEET UG score 2021, all India rank and roll number at the official website online. The dates for the submission of the details will be announced soon.
Also, candidates applying to the CMC Vellore should have to apply to the TN Selection Committee for counselling for admission under the management quota in self-financing medical colleges.
The Tamil Nadu Selection Committee will run the counselling procedure for admission in various medical colleges including the CMC Vellore in Tamil Nadu state. The official website of the committee is tnmedicalselection.net.
The candidates whose name will appear in the Tamil Nadu Management quota rank list for seats in Self-financing Medical Colleges of Tamil Nadu will be eligible for MBBS admission at CMC, Vellore.
MBBS applicants have to enter their Tamil Nadu Management quota rank number and AR No at our website within a fixed period, which will be notified later.
Admissions will take place through the process of physical counselling at the venue specified by the Tamil Nadu Selection committee.
Selection will be done based on the inter-se-merit in all categories.
Details and Documents Required in MBBS Admission
Candidates allotted to Christian Medical College, Vellore by the Tamil Nadu Selection committee need to report to the Principal’s office, Senate Hall, Carman Block, CMC College Campus, Bagayam within the stipulated time with the following documents:
- Allotment letter by the Tamil Nadu Selection Committee, Directorate of Medical Education, Chennai
- Mark/Grade Sheet of the qualifying examination (10+2)
- Pass Certificate of the qualifying examination
- NEET UG 2021 Result sheet
- A course certificate from the Principal of the College/School where you studied for the qualifying examination, showing the duration of the course and subjects are taken.
- Conduct and character certificate from the Principal of the College/School where you studied last.
- Eligibility Certificate from the Tamil Nadu Dr M.G.R. Medical University (for candidates who have passed any qualifying examination other than the Higher Secondary course examination, Government of Tamil Nadu).
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Community Certificate if applicable
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Baptism Certificate and/or Confirmation certificate for Christian Minority candidates
- Four recent passports sized colour photographs
Frequently Asked Questions on CMC Vellore MBBS Admission 2021
Ans. CMC (Christian Medical College) is a renowned college in medical education in Vellore, Tamil Nadu.
Ans. There are 100 seats in the MBBS course in CMC Vellore.
Ans. Admission is on the basis of NEET-UG 2021 held by NTA.
Ans. Candidates must have 50 percentile (40 percentile for SC/ST) in the NEET UG 2021 exam.
Ans. The Tamil Nadu Selection Committee will conduct the counselling process.
Ans. The first-year fee is Rs. 50330 and 31000 Rs for the successive years.
Ans. The application form has been released on 27 April 2021.
Ans. The last date is 15 June 2021.
Ans. The application form can be filled online only.
Ans. The official website is admissions.cmcvellore.ac.in.