CMC Ludhiana M.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2022 – Christian Medical College, Ludhiana will issue the admit card for CMC Ludhiana M.Sc Nursing 2022 entrance exam. The candidates will be able to collect the same from the Registrar’s office after the completion of the application process. The admit card contains important details related to the exam as well as the candidate such as the candidate’s application number, date and time of the exam, address of the exam center, etc. It is mandatory to carry the printed copy of the hall ticket to the exam center. Check more details about CMC Ludhiana M.Sc Nursing admit card 2022 from this page.
Recommended: CMC Ludhiana M.Sc Nursing Exam Date 2022
CMC Ludhiana M.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2022
Admit card is an important document and the candidates must carry it with them to the exam center. If the candidates do not present their admit cards at the exam center, they will not be allowed to sit for the exam. Based on the data from the previous year, here are the important dates related to the CMC Ludhiana M.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2022.
|Availability of admit card||3rd week of Sep 2022|
|Written test||3rd week of Sep 2022|
How to Obtain CMC Ludhiana M.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2022?
The admit card for CMC Ludhiana M.Sc Nursing 2022 entrance exam will be available in offline mode. Candidates can follow the below steps to collect their respective admit cards.
Step 1: Candidates have to fill their application form and submit it to the Registrar’s office along with the application fee.
Step 2: After successfully completing the application, candidates will be able to collect their admit cards at the registrar’s office as per the schedule released by CMC Ludhiana.
Step 3: The admit card must be duly stamped by the registrar.
Documents to Carry to the Exam Center
It is advised that the candidates carry the below-mentioned documents to the exam center on the day of the exam.
- The admit card for CMC Ludhiana M.Sc Nursing 2022 exam
- A passport-size photograph that is similar to the one attached to the application form
- A pen
Details Mentioned in CMC Ludhiana M.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2022
The admit card for CMC Ludhiana M.Sc Nursing 2022 will contain the following details:
- Candidate’s name
- Application number
- Passport size photograph stamped by the Registrar of the official authority
- Exam timings
- Date of the exam
- Address of the exam centre
- Instructions for the exam
CMC Ludhiana M.Sc Nursing Exam Pattern 2022
CMC Ludhiana M.Sc Nursing exam pattern is released at cmcludhiana.in by CMC Ludhiana. The syllabus of the exam will be based on the syllabus of B.Sc Nursing. Check the exam pattern below.
- The entrance exam will contain objective type questions (MCQ).
- The exam will be conducted offline at specified exam centers.
- The written test will have a total weightage of 180 marks.
- Candidates must score at least 35% to pass.
- Seats will be allotted based on a merit list which will be prepared with a weightage of 200 marks.
Important Guidelines for CMC Ludhiana M.Sc Nursing 2022
Refer to the guidelines issued by CMC Ludhiana that must be followed by the candidates at the time of the examination.
- Candidates must present their admit cards at the exam center.
- Admit cards must contain the application number of the candidate along with a passport-size photograph.
- The admit cards must be duly stamped by The Registrar, Christian Medical College Ludhiana.
- Candidates must take the seats allotted to them at the exam room at the allotted time. Candidates who fail to take their seats at the allotted time will not be allowed to sit for the exam.
FAQs on CMC Ludhiana M.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2022
A – Candidates will be able to get their admit cards for CMC Ludhiana M.Sc Nursing 2022 at the Registrar’s office as per the schedule.
A – Yes, the CMC Ludhiana M.Sc Nursing 2022 admit card must be duly stamped by the Registrar.
A – Candidates must score at least 35% marks to qualify for the CMC Ludhiana M.Sc Nursing 2022 written exam.
A – Along with the admit card, you can carry a simple pen.
A – In the admit card, details like exam date, duration of the exam, address of the exam centre etc are mentioned.