CMAT Registration 2021 – CMAT 2021 application form process is over now. You need to login via cmat.nta.nic.in for the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT). This time the fee for this MBA entrance exam has been slightly increased. Three documents namely photograph, signature, and PWD certificate (if applicable) need to be uploaded in the form. After form submission, remember to download and print the confirmation page. Get here complete details of CMAT registration 2021 including a direct link to apply, last date, fee, registration process, fees, and more.
Recommended: CMAT 2021 Syllabus
CMAT Registration 2021
Direct Link to Login Online: Click Here
CMAT 2021 Registration – Form Re-opened Notice, and dates extended.
CMAT 2021 Registration Dates
|CMAT 2021 Application Form||Dates|
|Availability of application form||23 Dec 2020|
|Last date for CMAT registration 2021|
|Last date and time to pay the fee|
|Correction in the application form can be done from|
Important instructions for CMAT registration
- The application form other than the online mode is not accepted
- The candidates must make sure that the email id and contact number entered in the application form are their own as most of the information about the exam or other related processes is conveyed via SMS or Email
- The online application form cannot be withdrawn after it has been submitted
- Per candidate, only one application form has to be submitted. If more than one application form is submitted then, the candidature is most likely to be cancelled
CMAT Registration Fees 2021
Only after the submission of CMAT 2021 application fee, the application process gets completed and the confirmation page is generated. The application fee is non-refundable and the requests for the same are not entertained by NTA. Check the amount given below.
|General (UR)||Rs 2,000||Rs 1,000|
|GEN – EWS / SC / ST / PwD / OBC (NCL)||Rs 2,000||Rs 1,000|
Application Fee for Transgender Candidates – Rs 1000
Mode of Payment: Payment via Master card / Visa are not acceptable. The candidates can pay the fee using any one of the following modes: Debit card, Credit card , Net banking, UPI, Paytm.
GST applicable on the above application fee is as follows:
How to Apply for NTA CMAT 2021 MBA Entrance Exam?
The steps to fill CMAT 2021 application form can be completed altogether or at separately. However, make sure the confirmation page is generated at the end of the application process. Check the step-by-step procedure to fill the application form.
Step 1: Registration
- First of all, click on the direct link of the application form given above on this page.
- Next, click on the ‘New Registration’ button.
- Next, read all the instructions that is displayed on the screen.
- Then, click on the declaration that says ‘I have downloaded the Information Bulletin and understood all the instructions’,
- Next, click on the ‘Click here to proceed’ button.
- Then, enter the personal details, address details and password.
How to make a Password?
1. The password must be 8 to 13 characters long
2. It must have at least one upper case alphabet
3. It must have at least one lower case alphabet
4. There should be one numeric value too
5. There must be one special character as well like #, !, @, $, %, &, *
- After entering all the details, click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Next, click on the final submit button.
- The application number will be generated once you finally submit the details. Now, click on the ‘Complete Application Form’ to fill the application form.
Step 2: Fill the Application Form
- Now, here enter your personal details like nationality, category, state name / UT etc.
- Then, select the test centre according to your preferences and enter the educational qualification details.
- Then, enter the security pin and click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Now, preview the details that have been entered and then, click on the ‘Final Submit’ button.
Step 3: Upload the Images
- After entering all the details, upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
Step 4: Pay the application fee
- Next, select the mode of application fee and do the payment.
Note: If in case, the confirmation page is not generated then, candidates must go to the concerned bank / payment gateway (on the helpline number given above on this page) and ensure the payment status (multiple / duplicate payments).
However, if there is no information and the transaction is not reflected then the amount shall be refunded to your debit card / credit card within some days. After this, you have to pay the fee again.
Step 5: Take the printout of the Confirmation Page
- Lastly, take the 3-4 printouts of the confirmation page for future references.
Image Specifications for CMAT Registration 2021
The candidates need to upload the scanned images and certificates while filling CMAT 2021 application form. These images and documents have to be uploaded in the proper format and size so as to avoid further rejection of the form. Check the image specifications given below.
Format: The images must be in JPG / JPEG format.
|Photograph||10 KB – 200 KB|
|Signature||4 KB – 30 KB|
|PwD certificate||50 KB – 300 KB|
Other Specifications for Photograph
- The photograph that has to be uploaded must be recent
- It should be either coloured or black and white
- 80% of the candidate’s face must be visible including ears
- The photograph must be taken against a light background
- No face mask must be there in the photograph
- The photograph must be without goggles or cap
- If the spectacles are worn regularly then it is allowed in the photograph
- Polaroid and computer-generated photographs are not allowed
- The photograph must not be attested
1. Unclear photographs if uploaded might lead to rejection of photographs. So, upload a clear photograph.
2. If it is found that the photograph uploaded is fabricated i.e de-shaped or appears to be hand-made / computer made, then the applications of such candidates must be rejected and this will be termed as unfair means practice.
3. While taking the photograph, keep in mind to take 8-10 copies as the same photograph has to be pasted on the attendance sheet at the exam centre and shall be required at other events of the admission process.
Specifications for Signature
- The candidates need to upload the full signature done with a running handwriting
- Note that writing full name in the box in CAPITAL LETTERS shall not be accepted as Signature
- Make sure the image of the signature is clear.
What to do after submission of CMAT 2021 Application Form? After the submission of the application form, the candidates are required to take the printout of the confirmation page. However, this printout must not be sent to NTA.
After the submission of CMAT 2021 application form, the following documents have to be retained:
✓ 4 printouts of the confirmation page
✓ Proof that fee has been paid
✓ 6-8 passport size photographs (same as uploaded during the application process)
Documents Required For CMAT Registration 2021
Before filling CMAT 2021 application form, it is advised to the candidates to be ready with the following details / documents.
Pre-Requisite for filling CMAT 2021 application form: A computer with proper internet connectivity is needed to fill the application form
- A valid Govt. id proof
- Class 10th Board certificate (For Date of birth)
- A valid email id
- An active mobile number
- Debit card / credit card / net banking details
- Qualifying Examination certificates / marksheets for entering the educational details
- Scanned image of photograph and signature
Details to be Entered During CMAT 2021 Application Form
The candidates need to enter the following details during CMAT 2021 registration.
At the registration
- Full name
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Identity Type
- Identity number
- Complete address
- Pin code
Password of your choice
In the Application Form
Other Personal Details
- State / UT of Resident
- Whether you are PwD more than 40% disability or not?
- Whether you are diabetic or not?
Test Centre – 4 choices of test centre
Educational Details (10th / 12th / Graduation)
- Pass status
- Name of the exam
- Name of board / university
- Year of passing / appearing
- Result mode
- Marks details
Common Services Centres / Facilitation Centres for CMAT 2021 Regitsration
The candidates who are not well versed with the online application services due to various reasons, can use the Services of Common Centre, Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Govt. of India under the Digital India Initiatives of Honourable Prime Minister.
There are more than 1.5 lakh Common Services Centre across the country that are aimed to provide support to the candidates from urban as well as rural areas to submit the online application form and pay the fee via e-wallet. The list of Common Services Centres is available here, csc.gov.in.
What to do in case of the query at the time of payment of the application fee? If there is any problem at the time of payment of the application fee, you can contact on the following contact numbers or email ids according to your mode of payment.
Reasons of Rejections of CMAT 2021 Application Form
CMAT 2021 application form is liable to get rejected if:
- The eligibility conditions as specified by NTA are not fulfilled
- Incomplete forms have been submitted
- Multiple applications forms are submitted
- If the images of photograph and signature are not clear
- If the image of the signature is in CAPITAL LETTERS
CMAT 2021 Application Form Correction
The candidates are given a chance to edit their details in the submitted CMAT application form. However, the details have to be modified within the given deadline. Any requests for change in the particulars in CMAT 2021 application form after the closing of the correction window are not considered.
The correction in CMAT 2021 application form has to be done online only. No change shall be accepted through the offline mode i.e application including email / fax / post / whatsapp / by hand etc.
Changes cannot be made in after registration
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Email id
Note details of CMAT 2021 correction here.
CMAT 2021 Exam Centres
The exam city once chosen and allotted cannot be changed under any circumstances. Any requests regarding this are not entertained by NTA.
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Itanagar / Naharlagun|
|Chandigarh / Mohali||Chandigarh / Mohali|
|Chhattisgarh||Bhilai Nagar / Durg|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad / Gandhinagar|
Valsad / Vapi
|Jammu & Kashmir||Srinagar|
Dharwad / Hubballi
Udupi / Manipal
Mumbai / Navi Mumbai
Berhampur – Ganjam
Bhawanipatna / Kalahandi
Jeypore / Koraput
Patiala / Fatehgarh Sahib
Noida / Greater Noida
CMAT 2021 Admit Card
NTA releases the admit card for CMAT online at cmat.nta.nic.in. Other important points regarding CMAT 2021 admit card are given below.
- The admit card is uploaded online only. It is not sent via post.
- To download CMAT 2021 admit card, the candidates have to enter their application number and date of birth / password.
- It is important to carry the printed copy of admit card, a passport size photograph, a valid id proof, PwD certificate (if applicable) to the exam centre.
- The candidates must preserve their admit card till the end of the admission process.
- It is advised to not mutilate or change any entry in CMAT 2021 admit card.
- Details like roll number, exam date, shift, exam timings, exact address of the exam centre, details regarding the exam etc are printed on the admit card.
About CMAT 2021
Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is a national level entrance examination that is conducted by NTA. It is held for the admission into Management programmes in the country. CMAT is a computer-based test. It is a 3 hour duration test. Through this exam, candidate’s ability across the segments like Quantitative Technique, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension and General Awareness.
Frequently Asked Questions on CMAT Registration 2021
Ans. You can register at cmat.nta.nic.in.
Ans. No, there is no age restriction in order to apply for CMAT 2021.
Ans. You can pay the application fee using debit card / credit card / net banking / UPI / Paytm.
Ans. No, you cannot register via offline mode. The registration can only be done via online mode.
Ans. Yes, if the application form will get rejected if your uploaded photograph is blurred or not clear.
Ans. Yes, you can edit the application form after the its submission. However, the correction has to be done within the specified time period only.
Ans. No, more than one application form cannot be submitted. Multiple application forms will lead to cancellation of candidature.