CMAT Admit Card 2022 – NTA has released CMAT 2022 admit card today on April 06, 2022. The candidates can download the hall ticket from the direct link given below. It can also be downloaded from cmat.nta.nic.in. To download the CMAT admit card, the candidates are required to enter their application number and date of birth. Note that the admit card can be downloaded via online mode only. The candidates must carry the printout of the admit card along with self-declaration, a simple transparent ball point pen, a passport size photograph, a valid id proof etc to the exam centre of CMAT 2022. In the admit card, details like exam timings, date of the exam, address of the exam centre etc are mentioned. Check more details about CMAT admit card 2022 from this page such as what to carry with it, details mentioned in it, steps to download it etc.
Recommended: CMAT Syllabus 2022
CMAT Admit Card 2022
Latest – CMAT 2022 admit card has been released. Click here to download.
Latest – A notice about CMAT 2022 admit card has also been released. Click here to download.
Latest – CMAT 2022 advance intimation city of examination is out. Check it from here.
Latest – A notice for the announcement of CMAT 2022 allotted exam city has also been released. In it, it is also specified that this is not the admit card. And CMAT 2022 admit card will be issued in due course. Click here to check the notice.
CMAT Admit Card 2022 Release Date
Check the table given below to know the important dates for CMAT 2022.
|CMAT 2022 Admit Card||Dates|
|Release of the admit card||06 Apr 2022|
|CMAT 2022 Exam||9 Apr 2022|
CMAT Admit Card 2022 Overview
Here are some highlights of CMAT 2022 admit card which will help in candidates in knowing essential details about CMAT admit card.
|Exam name||CMAT 2022|
|Who releases the admit card||NTA|
|Where is admit card released||cmat.nta.nic.in|
|Login credentials required to download the hall ticket||Application number and date of birth|
|How to carry the admit card||Printout of e-admit card along with self-declaration (a clear printout on A4 size paper)|
|Documents / Things to carry with admit card||An original valid id proof|
A 50 ml hand sanitizer
A passport size photograph
A transparent water bottle
Simple transparent ballpoint pen
Sugar tablets / fruits (in case the candidate is diabetic)
PwD certificate (if applicable)
|Valid id proof||Any one from PAN card / Driving License / Voter id / Passport / Aadhar card (with photograph) / Aadhar enrolment number / Ration card|
|Helpline number||011-40759000, 011-69227700|
How to Download CMAT 2022 Admit Card?
Candidates can only download CMAT admit card at cmat.nta.nic.in. It is should be noted that NTA does not sends it via e-mail or post, under any circumstance. The only way to download it is by following the steps below.
Step 1 – Go to the official website or click on the link above.
Step 2 – At the website, click on the link for ‘CMAT 2022 Admit Card Download’. On doing so, a new portal as shown below will open.
Step 3 – Now, the candidates need to access the login. To do so, candidates need to enter ‘Application Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’
Step 4 – Next, the candidates need to click on the blue ‘Submit’ button.
Step 5 – Candidates can download CMAT admit card from the dashboard.
The admit card of CMAT can be downloaded as pdf from the dashboard. However, on the exam day, candidates have to carry it as a printout. The print should be neat and every details on it must be clearly visible.
How to Remove Discrepancy in CMAT 2022 Admit Card?
The admit card of CMAT, carried to the exam center should be errorless. However, if there is any error then candidates must contact the authority. Before doing so, read the instructions below:
- If there is any error in the particulars or photograph / signature mentioned in CMAT 2022 admit card, the candidates can immediately contact the helpline number between 10:00 AM – 5.00 PM.
In such a case, the candidates are advised to appear for the exam with the already downloaded admit card. NTA will later take care of the corrections and will make the changes in the record later.
- Given below are the contact details:
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone number: 011-40759000, 011-69227700
What to do if I am unable to download CMAT hall ticket 2022? In such a case, approach the help line between 10.00 AM – 5.00 PM.
How to Carry CMAT Hall Ticket 2022?
- The candidates must carry the hall ticket of CMAT as a proper printout taken on an A4 size sheet. It should not be mutilated or torn.
- The self-declaration must also be taken.
What to Carry with CMAT Hall Ticket 2022?
Apart from carrying CMAT hall ticket 2022, there are various other things and documents that the appearing candidates must have on the day of the examination. Check the details given below.
- One passport size photograph – to be pasted on the attendance sheet (same as uploaded in the CMAT 2022 application form)
- Self declaration – dully filled in
- A simple transparent ball point pen
- A 50 ml personal hand sanitizer
- A transparent water bottle
- Sugar tablets / fruits (banana / orange / apple) – in case the candidate is diabetic
- A valid and original Govt. id proof
- PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority
What Govt id proofs are acceptable:
- PAN card
- Driving License
- Voter id
- Aadhar card (with photograph)
- Aadhar enrollment number
- Ration card
Note: If the name has been changed due to marriage, then in such a case, the candidates must show the relevant document at the time of the examination. These documents could include marriage certificate / divorce / decree / legal name change document.
What Not to Carry at CMAT 2022 Exam Centre?
The candidates are not required to carry the following things to CMAT 2022 exam centre:
- Geometry / pencil box
- Any kind of paper / stationery / textual material (printed or written)
- Eatables (packed or loose)
- Mobile phone / Earphone / Microphone / Pager
- Slide rules
- Docu Pen
- Log Tables
- Tape recorder
- Electronic watches with the facilities of calculator
- Any metallic item / electronic gadgets
Details Present in CMAT Admit Card 2022
After the release of CMAT admit card 2022, the candidates will be able to observe the following details in it:
- Exam name
- Roll number
- Name of the candidate
- Application number
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- PwD status
- Scribe details
- Photograph and signature of the candidate
- Date of exam
- Shift of the exam
- Reporting time
- Gate closing time
- Test timings
- Test centre number
- Venue of the exam
The sample image of the CMAT admit card is as follows…..
CMAT 2022 Exam Pattern
Check the exam pattern of CMAT 2022 given here:
- CMAT is a computer-based test
- It is conducted for 3 hours
- The medium of the question paper will be in English only
- The total number of questions in the test are 100
- Each question carries 04 marks
- For each incorrect response, 01 marks will be deducted
- Un-answered questions will be given 0 marks
Distribution of questions and marks
|Question type||No. of ques||Max marks|
|Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation||20||80|
|Innovation & Entrepreneurship||20||80|
CMAT 2022 Exam Day Instructions
On the day of CMAT 2022, the candidates have to follow the below-given instructions:
- Report to the exam centre 02 hours before the exam. This has to be done in order to complete the registration formalities.
- After opening of the exam hall, the candidates must instantly take their seats. The candidature of that candidate who changes seat will be cancelled and no plea would be heard on this matter.
- The candidate must ensure that the question paper available on the computer is as per the subject opted. If there is any other question paper, then inform the invigilator.
- Any candidate without the special permission of the Centre Superintendent or concerned invigilator cannot leave his / her seat until the full duration of the exam is over.
- All calculations or rough work must be done only on rough sheet provided at the exam hall. On the completion of the test, the candidates must hand over the rough sheets to the invigilator.
- It is advised to the candidate to paste the photograph and sign on the attendance sheet at the correct place.
Recommended: CMAT Result 2022
FAQs for CMAT Admit Card 2022
Ans. It is expected that the admit card will be out in the 4th week of March 2022.
Ans. You can download the admit card after providing your login credentials.
Ans. No, the admit card will not be sent via post. You have to download it from the official website only.
Ans. In such a case, please contact the helpline between 10.00 AM – 5.00 PM.
Ans. Along with CMAT admit card, carry a self-declaration (downloaded from the NTA website), a valid id proof, 50 ml hand sanitizer, personal transparent water bottle, transparent ball point pen, PwD certificate (if applicable) etc.
Ans. Details like roll number, exam timings, reporting time, address of the exam centre etc are mentioned in the CMAT hall ticket.