CMAT 2022 Application Form Correction – National Testing Agency (NTA) will soon start CMAT application form correction. Candidates who have submitted the registration forms can access the form correction link. The NTA gives one opportunity to the applicants to make any changes in the CMAT 2022 application form. So, to access the CMAT correction window, the candidates have to log in using their application number and password. So, here in this article, students can check complete information regarding the NTA CMAT application form correction. Therefore, go through the details carefully.
CMAT 2022 Application Form Correction
Check Here: The link to do the CMAT 2022 application form correction will be available soon.
CMAT 2022 form correction is a one-time process, where the applicants can make edits of the details which or incorrect. The link remains active for a short period of time, therefore, the applicants must be aware of the CMAT 2022 form correction dates. Candidates can check CMAT 2022 application form correct schedule from the table below.
|CMAT 2022 application form correction||Tentative dates|
|CMAT 2022 application form correction||February 2022|
|Last date of the application form correction||February 2022|
How to Edit CMAT 2022 Application Form?
The CMAT correction window remains active for short time. Therefore, candidates must change the particulars before the closing time. Here are the steps below to make changes to the CMAT application form.
- Visit the official website of CMAT – cmat.nta.nic.in
- Then click on the application form correction link.
- Enter the login credentials to access – application number, password, and security pin.
- Make necessary changes.
- Recheck the details again and submit the application form.
CMAT 2022 Application Form Correction Fee
There is no error correction fee to edit the CMAT application form errors, however, you may be required to pay an additional fee depending upon the detail which you wish to edit. In case, there is any additional payment required, the final update will be reflected only after the payment is done. The requisite additional fee can be paid by online mode only using Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking/UPI/PAYTM.
What Changes can be done in CMAT Correction Facility Process?
At the time of NTA CMAT form correction, the applicants can make modifications in the following particulars-
- Examination centre
- Address details
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- Name of the candidate (spelling mistake if any)
- Photograph and signature of the applicant.
CMAT 2022 Application Errors you Cannot Edit
Candidates shall not be allowed to edit the following details in the CMAT 2022 application form. These are – your name, date of birth, email, phone number, parents/spouse, address among other basic details.
Instructions and Guidelines for CMAT 2022 Photograph and Signature
If any candidate has uploaded a wrong image or signature, then it is called an image discrepancy. The NTA notifies the candidate regarding the errors. The changes can be done at the time of form correction. This can be either size or a quality issue. Here, we have mentioned the specifications of the CMAT photograph and signatures issued by the National Testing Agency.
Instructions for uploading photograph
- The photograph must be scanned properly.
- It should be in JPEG/JPG format.
- The file size of the image must be between 10 Kb to 200 Kb
- The background of the image must be in white. 80% of the face must be visible without any mask.
- Hats, caps, or goggles are not allowed in the photograph.
- However, spectacles are allowed, but there should not be any reflections.
Instructions for uploading signature
- The signature must be done with a running hand using a black ballpoint pen.
- It should be clearly visible.
- It must be scanned properly in JPG/JPEG Format.
- The file size of the signature must be between 4 Kb to 30 Kb.
Instructions for CMAT PWD Certificate
Candidates who belong to the physically challenged category have to upload the PWD certificate. The specifications are as follows-
- The certificate must be scanned properly.
- It should be in JPEG/JPG Format.
- The file size of the certificate must be between 50 to 300 Kb.
- The signature of the candidate must match with the signature made in the certificate.
CMAT Application Form Correction 2022 FAQs
Ans. The correction facility opens after the form submission. It is expected to release in the first week of February 2022.
Ans. Candidates can make the changes online. For that, they have to visit the candidate portal and log in using the credentials.
Ans. The main instruction for CMAT Photograph is :
– The photograph must be scanned properly.
– It should be in JPEG/JPG Format.
– The file size of the image must be between 10 Kb to 200 Kb
Ans. The certificate must be scanned properly. It should be in JPEG/JPG Format. The file size of the certificate must be between 50 to 300 Kb.