|Details - CMAT 2021, Exam Date, Exam Centres, Registration, Correction, Login, Admit Card|
|Post Exam - Percentile Calculator, Exam Analysis, Answer Key, Response Sheet, Result|
|Preparation - Syllabus, Previous Year Question Papers|
CMAT 2021 application form correction – NTA has closed the CMAT application form correction facility. Candidates can edit details until March 7, 2021. It was the second time when CMAT 2021 correction window has opened. Candidates who have made a mistake in the application form of Common Management Admission Test can now edit their form at cmat.nta.nic.in. To do correction, use the link below. Then login with application number and password and change relevant fields. Here we have explained how you can edit CMAT 2021 application form, the fee for it, process, dates, direct link, and more.
CMAT 2021 Application Form Correction
Link to do application form correction: Click here to do CMAT 2021 application form correction.
Important dates to remember:
|Form Correction Process||Dates|
|Start of application form correction window – New||04 Mar 2021|
|Last date for form correction – New||07 Mar 2021|
|Start of application form correction window||01 Feb 2021|
|Last date for form correction||02 Feb 2021|
Details you fill now, will reflect in your CMAT 2021 admit card as well.
How to modify particulars in CMAT Application Form?
The form correction facility remains open for a limited period of time. Candidates can follow the steps provided below to make the changes in the CMAT 2021 Application Form Correction.
- Visit the official website of cmat.nta.nic.in.
- Then click on the login link for form correction.
- Then log in using the credentials (application number, password, and security pin).
- Make the changes as per the requirements.
- Click on the submit option.
What are changes that can be made in the NTA CMAT application form?
At the time of form correction, the applicants can make the following changes in the application form.
- Exam centre
- Signature of the candidate
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
These details will then remain constant till declaration of CMAT 2021 result.
CMAT Image Correction 2021 – Instructions and specifications to follow
Uploading wrong images is called image discrepancy. This can be the size issue or quality issue. Hence, uploading the correct image is very important. Candidates have to follow the following instructions for uploading photograph in CMAT 2021 form.
- The photograph has to be scanned properly.
- The format of the image must be JPEG/JPG.
- The file size of the photograph must be between 10 Kb to 200 Kb.
- The background of the image must be white and clearly visible. 80% of face must be visible without mask.
- The face of the candidate must be relaxed and should be no red-eye.
- Spectacles are allowed but make sure that there are no reflections and eyes must be clearly visible.
- Hats, caps, and dark glasses are not acceptable in the photograph.
NTA CMAT Signature Specifications and Instructions
The authority has also implemented strict instructions for uploading the signature for cmat as well. The specifications for signature are as follows-
- The signature of the image must be clearly visible and written in black ballpoint pen.
- The signature must be done by the candidate only with running hand.
- It should be scanned properly in JPG/JPEG format.
- The file size of the signature must be between 4 kb to 30 kb.
Sample of the signature
CMAT PWD Certificate Specifications and Instructions
The candidates who are physically challenged have to upload their PWD Certificate as per the following specifications-
- The certificate must be scanned properly.
- The format of the certificate must be in JPG/JPEG
- The file size of the certificate must be between 50 Kb to 300 Kb.
- The signature of the applicant must match the with the signature taken at the time of the attendance.
Preview of the CMAT Image/Signature/Certificate Upload
CMAT 2021 Application Form Correction FAQs
Ans – The form correction will open from 01st Feb 2021. The last date to submit the corrections is 02nd Feb 2021.
Ans – Candidates can change all the particulars and photograph and signature images in the CMAT application form.
Ans – No, the application form is accepted without a photograph and signature.