CMAT 2021 Admit Card
NTA will release CMAT admit card 2021 on February 1, 2021.
All candidates who applied for the Common Management Admission Test can download their admit card of CMAT 2021 from link below of cmat.nta.nic.in. To download the CMAT admit card, candidates need to login by entering application number and date of birth / password. It is essential to carry the printed copy of CMAT 2021 hall ticket along with a valid id proof, one passport size photograph, and PwD certificate (if applicable). Admit card of Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) consists of the details like name and address of the exam centre, reporting time, shift, general instructions for the candidates etc. Get more information regarding CMAT 2021 admit card from this page such as its process to download, what to carry with it, details mentioned on it etc.
Note – If you have made any mistakes while filling the CMAT registration form, then candidates can access the CMAT 2021 Application Form Correction.
CMAT 2021 admit card Dates
|CMAT 2021 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Availability of admit card||01 Feb 2021|
|CMAT 2021 exam date||22 / 27 February 2021|
CMAT 2021 admit card Download Link
Download Admit Card: The candidates can download CMAT 2021 admit card as per the schedule given above at cmat.nta.nic.in.
How to Download CMAT 2021 Admit Card?
CMAT admit card releases online only. The candidates can follow the steps given below to download CMAT 2021 admit card.
Step 1: Click on the link given above.
Step 2: Next, select the options to login. The candidates can login using the application number and password or by entering the application number and date of birth.
- If the candidates select the first option, then the login will appear like this:
Step 5: After entering the details, click on the ‘sign in’ button.
Step 6: In the next window, the dashboard of the candidates will open. As and when the dashboard open, click on the ‘download admit card’ button.
Step 5: After following the step given above, download the admit card and take its printout.
What to do if Forgot CMAT 2021 Login Password?
For downloading the CMAT 2021 admit card, it is essential to have the application number and password / date of birth. However, if the candidates have forgotten their password, then, they can follow the steps given below.
To get CMAT 2021 Application Number
- Firstly, go to the official website and then, go to the login window.
- Next, click on the ‘forgot application number’ button.
- Then, enter the name, father’s name, mother’s name, and date of birth.
- After entering the details, click on the ‘Get application number’ button.
- Finally, save the application number that will be displayed on the screen.
For Getting CMAT 2021 Password
Step 1: Go to the official website and then, go to the login window.
Step 2: Next, click on the option, ‘forgot password’.
Step 3: Then, in the next window, 3 options will appear. Select any one option from the available choices
- Using security question and its answer you chose during form filling
- Using verification code sent via text message at your registered mobile number
- Using a reset link sent via e-mail at the registered e-mail address
- In case, the candidates select the first option, then, enter the application number, security answer as shown in the image below.
- In case the candidates select the second and third option, then, enter the application number and date of birth in the login window.
Step 5: Finally, after resetting or getting the password back, write down the password somewhere safe.
What to do if Unable to Download CMAT 2021 Admit Card?
If the candidates are unable to download CMAT 2021 admit card, then, they may contact the send the e-mail to _____ regarding the same.
What to if There is Discrepancy in CMAT 2021 Admit Card?
If the candidates find any error in CMAT 2021 hall ticket, then, they can contact on the following helpline number.
Phone number: 0120-689-5200
Details Mentioned in CMAT 2021 Admit Card
CMAT admit card consists of the details regarding the examination. Check the details given below that are mentioned on CMAT 2021 admit card.
- Roll number
- Candidate’s name
- Date of birth
- Father’s name
- PwD or not
- Course name
- Reporting time
- Gate closing time
- Date of examination
- Duration of the test
- Test centre number
- Address of the test centre
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
What to Carry with CMAT 2021 Admit Card?
Along with the printed copy of the admit card, the candidates are required to carry the following things as well to the exam centre.
- One passport size photograph
- One valid and original id proof
- PwD certificate issyed by the authorized medical officer (if applicable)
Accepted valid id proof
– PAN Card
– Driving License
– Voter id
– Aadhar card (with the photograph)
– Ration card
– Aadhaar Enrolment Number
What Not to Carry Inside the Exam Centre?
The candidates are not required to carry the following items given below on the day of the examination.
- Geometry / pencil box
- Handbag / purse
- Any kind of paper / stationery / textual material (printed or written)
- Eatables and water
- Mobile Phone
- Tape recorder
- Any metallic item
Important Instructions for CMAT 2021
The candidates are required to follow the points given below on the day of the examination.
- The candidates must report to the test centre 2 hours before the commencement of the exam.
- Pen / pencil and blank paper rough sheets will be provided in the examination hall itself.
- Candidates are required to write their name and roll number on the top of the sheet and should return the same while leaving the examination room.
- Until the examination is over, the candidates are not required to leave the examination hall.
- Candidates must enter the required particulars in the attendance sheet properly, put their signature and paste their photograph at the appropriate place.
- Candidates must sit on the allocated seat only.
- Smoking / chewing gutka is strictly prohibited inside the examination hall.
Note: The candidates who wear the metallic items like kara or kirpan must report to the examination centres one and a half hour before the commencement of the examination. This needs to be for the orderly completion of the frisking and registration formalities.
CMAT 2021 Exam Pattern
Check the exam pattern given below for CMAT 2021.
Medium of the question paper: The questions paper be available in English language only.
Duration: The duration of the test is 3 hours
No. of sections: There are 4 sections in the test
- Each question carries 04 marks.
- For incorrect answers, 01 marks will be deducted.
Distribution of questions:
|Sections||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
|Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation||25||100|
Important Books for CMAT 2021
Check the books given below in order to prepare for CMAT 2021.
|The Complete Reference Manual For CMAT 2021||Buy Here|
|General Knowledge 2021||Buy Here|
|CMAT (Common Management Admission Test) 2020 : Guide||Buy Here|
|The Complete Reference Manual For CMAT 2020||Buy Here|
About CMAT 2021
Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) to offer admission in various management programs. CMAT is a computer-based test. The candidates are given 03 hours to complete the test. CMAT is objective in nature which means, it consists of multiple-choice questions. CMAT score is accepted by over 1000 participating institutes.
FAQs for CMAT 2021 Admit Card
Ans. No, the admit card for CMAT 2021 releases via online mode only.
Ans. You need to enter either the application number and password or application number and date of birth to download CMAT 2021 hall ticket.
Ans. You need to carry a valid id proof, one passport size photograph, PwD certificate (if applicable).
Ans. No duplicate admit card will be issued at the exam centre under any circumstances.
Ans. It is advised to carry the coloured printout of CMAT 2021 admit card.
MBA Entrance Exam Application Tracker
|23-Jan-2021||JEE Main||Apply Now!!|
|15-Mar-2021||Manipal Entrance||Apply Now!!|
|Apr-2021||NIIT University||Apply Now!!|