|CLAT 2021||Application Form||Eligibility||Books|
|Syllabus||Sample Papers||Question Papers|
|Mock Tests||Admit Card||Answer Key|
CLAT 2021 Application Form – The last date for CLAT registration 2021 has been extended to April 30, 2021. Law aspirants can register, and fill the online application form at consortiumofnlus.ac.in, for which, the direct link is given below. Application fee for General/OBC/PWD/NRI/PIO/OCI category is Rs 4000, and Rs 3500 for SC/ST/BPL. Form submission process comprises registration, filling of details, uploading documents, fee payment. CLAT is the national level law entrance test conducted by Consortium of National Law Universities for admission to NLUs to undergraduate (General/OBC/PWD/NRI/PIO/OCI) and PG (LLM). All details of CLAT 2021 registration including the link to apply, fees, how to, last date are available here.
CLAT 2021 Application Form
The last date for application form of Common Law Admission Test 2021 has been extended. Apply from this link.
Direct Link To Apply for CLAT 2021: Click here
Last date to apply for CLAT 2021 Extended
The updated schedule is as follows.
|Starting date of the application form||1st January 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form|
|CLAT Entrance Test||13 Jun 2021 (2 PM to 4 PM)|
After applying – Download CLAT admit card 2021
Eligibility Criteria for CLAT 2021 Application Form
The eligibility criteria is the most important factor in the CLAT Admission Process. The criteria include the age limit, educational qualifications, etc.
Eligibility of CLAT UG Exam
- There is no upper age limit for UG Programme in CLAT 2021.
- Candidates must have passed in 10+2 with a minimum of 45% marks (General / OBC / PWD / NRI / PIO / OCl category), whereas, the passing marks for SC/ST category is 40%.
- Applicants who are appearing for the qualifying exam (12th) in March/April 2021 can also apply for the exam.
CLAT PG Eligibility Criteria
- There is no upper age limit
- The candidates must have LLB degree from a recognized institute.
- Applicants must have secured at least 50% marks (General/OBC/PWD/NRI/PIO/OCI categories) in their qualifying exam
- SC/ST candidates must score at least 45% marks.
- Those who are appearing the qualifying exam in April/May 2021 are also eligible for the entrance test.
Recommended: Best Books for CLAT 2021
Important Instructions to keep in mind before filling the CLAT Application form
Before the candidates start to fill the CLAT application form, they must be aware of the eligibility criteria, documents required, the procedure of filling the form, application fees, etc. So, here we have provided a list of instructions that the candidates must go through before filling the application form.
- The application form is available for a limited period of time. Therefore the candidates must submit the form before the deadline date.
- The form has to be submitted online only from the official website i.e consortiumofnlus.ac.in
- Candidates have to first register themselves at CLAT 2021 Login Portal by providing their email-id and mobile number.
- An OTP is sent to the mobile number for validation. Once the mobile number is validated, candidates can log in using mobile number and password provided at the time of registration.
- The applicants must fill all the details correctly in the application form, as the university does not provide the facility of form correction.
- If there is any mismatch in the information found at the time on document verification, then the admission process of the candidate is cancelled.
- No change in the category is permitted after the final submission of the online application form.
- Candidates can fill their preferences (in order) for all the 22 NLUs at the time of online application form. No change in the preference is allowed after the form submission.
- If a candidate has filled more than one application form, then the candidate’s last application form is selected as final form submission. The application fees of the previous form are not refunded.
- Participating National Law Universities reserve the right to change the total number of seats and break-up of seats as per their policy before the final allotment. The reservation policy is subject to change as decided by the concerned Government from time to time.
- In the event of unforeseen incidents resulting in the cancellation of a Test city or centre, or insufficient or extra number of candidates opting to appear from a particular Test Centre, the Convenor, CLAT 2021 reserves the right to cancel such a City/Centre and shift the applicant to another City/Centre.
List of details to keep ready for CLAT 2021 Registration
Before filling the application form, the candidates have to keep the following details ready.
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheets and certificate.
- E-mail id
- Valid mobile number
- Category certificate
- Photograph and signature as per specifications.
- Address proof details
- Relevant certificate issued by a competent authority if you are applying if candidate is PWD
- Relevant certificate issued by competent authority if you are coming under BPL category
Document Specifications for the CLAT Application Form 2021
While filling the application form, the applicants have to upload the documents as per the following specifications-
|Photograph of the candidate||jpg/jpeg|
How to fill the CLAT 2021 Application Form?
The step by step procedure to fill the CLAT LLB application Form is as follows-
CLAT 2021 Registration Process
- Visit the official website of CLAT Consortium, then click on the “Registration” tab.
- Fill in the required details such as the name of the candidate, date of birth, father’s name, mobile number etc.
- Confirm the registration by submitting the details.
- The candidates must activate their account by entering their mobile number and OTP. Once, the account is activated candidates can log in and access the CLAT Login Portal.
Complete the CLAT application process
After logging in, candidates have to fill in the following details on the entrance test form. Candidates must fill all the details correctly, as the authority does not allow the form correction facility.
- Full name of the candidate
- Date of birth
- Mother’s and father’s name
- NRI Sponsored category
- PWD (if applicable)
- Percentage of disability (if applicable)
- Scribble requirement (if applicable)
- BPL (if applicable)
- Domicile and residence details
- Nativity of the candidate
- Reservation details
- Address of correspondence
- Pin code of the address
- Permanent address
- Pincode of the permanent address
- E-mail id
- Mobile number of the applicant
- Alternative mobile number
- Qualified exam details
- Name of the board or university
- month/year of passing
Selection of the center
- Candidates here can select the 3 centres to appear for CLAT 2021 as per their preferences.
If previous year CLAT question paper required (Yes/No)
- Check the reservation details in the next page and submit the form.
CLAT Application Fee Payment
This is the last stage of the application process. Candidates have to make the payment of the CLAT application fees online through credit/debit card or Internet Banking. Hence, the application fees of the CLAT Admission form are as follows-
Applicants must note that the application fee is non-refundable. Once the payment is completed the application process is completed. A confirmation message is sent on the candidate’s registered mobile number and e-mail id.
Final submission of the registration form
After making the payment, submit the application form and take two to three printouts of the application form. Candidates must make sure that they keep a copy of the CLAT 2021 application form for future reference.
CLAT 2021 Application Form Correction
Candidates can make changes in the application form as many times they want even after the payment. This facility is available till the day CLAT 2021 registration is open. All fields can be edited, and no extra charge is applicable for correction.
Changes cannot be made in caste category and BPL option after payment.
To do form correction, candidates can login and click on the “edit application form” button, as shown in the image below:
NLU CLAT Test Centres
Candidates have to select the exam centres at the time of filling the application form. The entrance test is conducted in 67 cities. Candidates have to select the test centres based on their preferences. Hence, the list of the anticipated CLAT 2021 exam centres are as follows-
|Nagpur||Navi Mumbai||New Delhi|
How to recover CLAT form password?
The step by step procedure to retrieve the password of CLAT 2021 is as follows-
- Visit the official website of CLAT, i.e consortiumofnlus.ac.in
- Click on the “Apply online” link
- Then the candidates have to select the “Already registered” option
- Select “Forgot password”
- Enter the registered email-id
- Enter the characters displayed on the screen
- Click on retrieve password option.
After completing all the above steps, an email is sent to the candidate. Use the password for the next log in sessions.
Help Desk Inquiry for CLAT Registration
For any queries regarding the application or admission process, candidates have to provide the following details-
CLAT 2021 Application Form (FAQs)
Ans. The CLAT application form released on 1st January 2021. The official notification has been released.
Ans. Candidates have to fill the application form online only. There is no offline option of submitting the admission form of CLAT.
Ans. Soon after the payment of the entrance application form, the candidates receives a confirmation mail or SMS on their registered contact details.
Ans. No, attestation is not required for CLAT LLB and LLM registration.
Ans. The CLNU does not provide any form correction facility. Therefore, applicants must mention all the details carefully.
Ans. Yes, the applicants can pay the CLNU CLAT application fees offline through bank challan. This mode was available last time. When registration starts, it will be clear whether challan is a mode of payment this time as well or not.
Ans. The application fees for OBC/General/NRI/POI etc is Rs 4000 and Rs 3500 for the SC, ST, and BPL category.
Ans. From 2021 onwards, the CLAT exam is conducted offline (pen and paper mode).