|CLAT 2021||Application Form||Eligibility||Books||Syllabus||Sample Papers|
|Question Papers||Mock Tests||Admit Card||Answer Key||Result||Login||Counselling|
CLAT 2021 Admit Card – Check here the CLAT admit card 2021 release date, download link, and other hall ticket details. Consortium of National Law University will release CLAT admit card in the month of May 2021 on official website consortiumofnlus.ac.in. Law aspirants who have submitted the application form can download hall ticket from link below. To download hall ticket, log in with mobile number and password. Note admit card number, test center address in it. Take printout with ID proof to center on exam day. Common Law Admission Test UG, PG will be held on June 13, 2021, for admission to NLUs.
CLAT Admit Card 2021
The admit card of CLAT 2021 UG, PG will be available for download before exam. Direct link to download it will be provided then.
CLAT 2021 Exam date
Consortium of NLUs has changed CLAT 2021 Exam date to June 13, 2021, Due to a clash with CBSE board exams. Download notice
CLAT 2021 Admit Card Release Date
Consortium of National Law Universities releases the hall ticket of CLAT, around two weeks before the exam date. With it, instructions required to follow during the exam are also issued. This year, the exam will be offline. Therefore make sure that you keep track of the dates diligently.
|Release of CLAT 2021 Hall Ticket||About 2 weeks before the exam|
|Exam date of CLAT||13 Jun 2021 (2 PM to 4 PM)|
In the last two years, the admit card has been issued 13 days before the exam. Therefore the CLAT 2021 admit card is expected to be released in the month of May 2021.
How to download CLAT Admit Card 2021?
The admit card of clat can be downloaded online only. The hall ticket is not sent through post or courier. Hence, the candidates must follow the steps provided below to download the clat exam admit card
- Visit the official website of CLNU i.e, consortiumofnlus.ac.in.
- Then, the applicant has to click on the admit card link available on the CLAT registration portal.
- Enter the registered mobile number and password to log in.
- After logging in with the details, the admit card is displayed on the screen.
- We advise all the candidates to check the details carefully and then download the admit card.
Sample of CLAT 2021 Admit Card
Here, the applicants can check the sample of the CLAT hall ticket. Tally the details printed on the sample hall ticket along with their printed CLAT admit card.
How to recover lost password for CLAT Hall Ticket Login?
If a candidate has lost the password of his/her admit card then it can be retrieved in the following ways-
- Visit the website and open the CLAT registration portal.
- Then click on the “Forgot Password” link
- Now, the candidates have to provide their registered mobile number and click the submit button.
- After submitting the details, an OTP is sent to the applicant’s contact number.
- Enter the OTP and reset the password.
- Candidates can now login using the new password and access their admit card.
What are the details printed on the CLAT Admit Card?
The clat 2021 hall ticket carries the important details of the exam and the candidate. Candidates are therefore advised to check the printed information on the admit card before downloading. So, the list of the information printed that are on the exam admit card are as follows –
|Exam Applicant details||Examination details||Other details printed on the hall ticket|
|Name of the candidate|
Admit card number
Date of birth
Address of the candidate
Photograph and signature of the applicant
|CLAT exam date|
Date and time of the exam
Address of the centre
Exam day guidelines
Signature of the invigilator
A medical self-declaration form, which the candidate has to fill and carry it on the exam day.
What if there is any discrepancy in the CLAT 2021 Admit Card?
If there is any sort of error in the information such as spelling mistakes, or not a clear photograph, or name or exam centre printed wrong, then the candidates can get it corrected by the CLAT authorities.
So, to get the information rectified, the applicants have to contact the help desk. The details have been mentioned below-
- Phone Number- 08047162020
- E-mail id- firstname.lastname@example.org
Things to carry along with the admit card of CLAT
Candidates have to carry the following documents along with the CLAT hall ticket pdf
- Valid photo identity proof such as college id, voter id, passport, aadhaar card, driving license etc. Candidates can carry any one of the above-mentioned documents.
- Clat 2021 admit card
- A black or blue ball-point pen to mark the answers, as the exam is conducted offline this year (2021).
- Candidates have to carry their own mask, gloves, personal hand sanitiser (50 ml)
- Transparent water bottle
After Downloading CLAT 2021 Admit Card
Locate your exam center as per the admit card – The CLAT LLB/LLM entrance test is conducted in 67 cities throughout the country. In the registration process, the applicants have to submit options of the exam centres as per their preferences. However, the allotted exam centre details are available on the CLAT 2021 admit card pdf. CLAT will be held in the following cities –
|Nagpur||Navi Mumbai||New Delhi|
Instructions for Hall Ticket
- Candidates have to carry their admit card, original photo ID, ball-point pen, mask, gloves, hand sanitiser, and water bottle to the exam. No extra items are allowed in the exam.
- The test centre details mentioned on the hall ticket is final. Request for the change in the exam centre is not allowed.
- Candidates must keep their admit card and photo id proof ready for verification at the gate of the exam centre. The bar code scanning is done inside the test centre.
- Candidates must sign on the CLAT 2021 hall ticket in the presence of the invigilator.
- The duly filled and signed medical self-declaration form has to be shown at the entrance and submitted to the invigilator.
- The mapping of the admit card number and room/hall number is informed to the candidates after entering the venue.
- PWD candidates who have opted for a scribe have to submit their PWD certificate and a letter of undertaking for using their own scribe. He/she also has to provide the scribe’s proof of the educational qualifications, and identity details to the invigilator.
Other Instructions for the Common Law Admission Test by CNLU
The Consortium of National Law University has imposed a list of exam day guidelines which the candidate has to follow.
- Applicants must reach the exam centre 30 minutes before the reporting time. Candidates will not be permitted to enter the test centre after 15 minutes from the commencement of the test.
- Candidates are not allowed to leave the exam hall during the test.
- Electronic devices such as mobile phones, calculators, Bluetooth devices, Pen drives etc. are prohibited.
- Any use of unfair means such as malpractices etc. is not permitted. This can lead to the cancellation of the examination for the applicant.
- Applicants are not allowed to bring any sheet/ paper to the exam. Rough sheets are provided in the exam hall. The candidate has to write their hall ticket number on the sheet. After the exam, candidates have to return the sheet in the dropbox.
- Applicants must follow the invigilator instructions carefully. If there is an issue with the system or network, then the candidate must immediately contact the invigilator. If the problem is not resolved that particular time then the applicant is provided with a new computer system. In such cases, the timer is stopped and resumes from the same time in another system.
- Applicants must leave their personal belongings at the outside of the exam centre.
Importance of CLAT Admit Card PDF
The admit card plays a very vital role in the exam. It serves as an identity proof for the candidates who are appearing in the exam. Candidates must note that they are not allowed to enter the exam centre without the admit card. Therefore, the applicants must carry the hall ticket along with the required documents and items.
So, these are the complete details regarding the CLAT LLB and LLM Exam Admit Card, for queries please comment on the section below.
CLAT 2021 Admit Card- FAQs
Ans- The clat hall ticket is released in May (two weeks before the date of the exam) on its official website.
Ans- The clat admit card 2021 can be downloaded by providing the registration number and password.
Ans- Yes, you can carry either black and white or coloured admit card to the examination.
Ans- The CLAT exam will be held on 13 June 2021 (2 PM to 4 PM)
Ans- Candidates have to carry admit card, valid id proof to the examination.
Ans- Yes, the hall ticket is used at the time of counselling and seat allotment process. Therefore, the candidates must preserve the admit card.
Official website : consortiumofnlus.ac.in.