CIPET JEE 2021 – Central Institute of Petrochemicals Engineering & Technology (CIPET) has released application form for CIPET admission test 2021. The direct link to fill the form is given below. CIPET Admission Test is a national-level entrance exam conducted for admission into Diploma, Post Diploma and Post-Graduate Diploma courses. It is a computer-based test. CIPET JEE 2021 will be held in the 4th week of July 2021. The candidates who qualify the entrance test are issued an admission letter. The courses are offered at various CIPET campuses situated at Amritsar, Balasore, Bhopal, Chandrapur etc. Know more about CIPET JEE 2021 from this page.
CIPET JEE 2021
Overview of CIPET JEE 2021
Check the overview of CIPET JEE 2021 given below.
|Exam Name||CIPET Admission Test|
|Level of exam||All India Level|
|Courses Offered||Diploma, Post Diploma and PG Diploma|
|Conducting Body||Central Institute of Petrochemicals Engineering &|
|Type of questions||MCQ|
|Mode of exam||Computer-based test|
|Academic Qualification||Diploma – Qualified Class 10th / 12th / ITI|
PG Diploma in Plastic Processing & Testing – 3 year degree in Science
Post Diploma in Plastic Mould Design with CAD/CAM – Diploma in Mechanical / Plastics / Polymer / Tool / Tool & Die Making / Production / Mechatronics / Automobile / Petrochemicals / Industrial / Instrumentation Engg / Technology or DPMT ot DPT or equivalent
CIPET JEE 2021 Exam Date
The schedule CIPET JEE exam 2021 exam and events is as follows.
|Events of CIPET JEE 2021||Dates|
|Start of online applications||13 Apr 2021|
|End of online applications||3rd week of Jul 2021|
|Release of admit card||1st week of Jul 2021|
|CIPET JEE 2021 Exam Date||4th week of Jul 2021|
|Issue of Counselling cum Admission Letter||1st week of Aug 2021|
|Commencement of Courses||2nd week of Aug 2021|
Courses Offered Through CIPET JEE 2021
The courses that are offered through CIPET JEE are:
- Diploma in Mould Plastics Technology (DPMT)
- Diploma in Plastics Technology (DPT)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Plastics Processing & Testing (PGD-PPT)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Mould DEsign with CAD/CAM (PD-PMD with CAD/CAM)
CIPET JEE 2021 Application Form
The application form CIPET Admission Test 2021 is available now. The pre-registration form was released earlier. Before filling the application form, the candidates are required to keep the documents like scanned images of photograph and signature, residential proof (if applicable) ready.
How to apply?
1st step: Register: The candidates have to first sign up by entering the details like name, gender, date of birth, email id etc. After submitting the details, the user id and password shall be sent to candidate’s email id and mobile number.
2nd step: Login and fill the application form: After the registration, login by entering the user id and password and read the instructions. Give declaration and then, fill the application form. Enter the personal details and academic details.
3rd step: Upload the documents: Next, upload the images and documents in the required format.
4th step: Preview the application form: After uploading the documents, preview the application form. Edit the details if required. If not, then, click on the ‘Proceed for payment’ button.
5th step: Pay the application fee: Select the payment mode and finally, pay the application fee.
6th step: Download the application form: After the payment of application fee, download the filled-in application form from the candidate’s dashboard.
|GEN / OBC / Others||Rs. 500|
|SC / ST||Rs. 250|
|North Easter region candidates||Rs. 100|
Mode of payment: The candidates can pay the application fee using debit card / credit card / net banking / wallet / UPI.
CIPET JEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
To apply for CIPET Admission Test 2021, the applicants have to meet all the eligibility conditions given below.
Age Limit: There is no age limit to apply for CIPET Admission Test 2021.
Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology (DPMT) and Diploma in Plastics Technology (DPT)
- The candidates must have passed full-time class 10th / 12th / ITI.
- The candidates who are expecting their final exam result can also apply.
Post Diploma in Plastics Mould Design with CAD/CAM (PD-PMD with CAD/CAM)
- The candidates must have completed full-time 3 year Diploma in Mechanical / Plastics / Tool / Polymer / Production / Mechatronics / Automobile / Tool & Die Making / Petrochemicals / Industrial / Instrumentation Engineering / Technology or DPMT / DPT (CIPET) or equivalent.
- The candidates appearing in the final exam can also apply.
Post Graduate Diploma in Plastics Processing & Testing (PGD-PPT)
- The candidates must have done full-time 3 year degree in Science.
- The candidates who have appeared in their final exam and are waiting for the result can also apply.
CIPET JEE 2021 Syllabus
The syllabus of CIPET Admission Test is based on the subject chosen by the candidate. General Knowledge is also an important component of CIPET.
CIPET JEE 2021 Exam Pattern
The exam is held in the online mode. Check the detailed exam pattern given below.
- Duration: The duration of the exam is 2 hours
- Type of questions: The test comprises multiple-choice questions
- No. of questions: There are 100 questions in the test
- Marking Scheme: There is no negative marking in the test. Each question is of 01 marks.
Distribution of questions
|Subjects||DPT & DPMT||PGD – PPT||PD-PMD|
|General Knowledge (History, Sports, Politics, |
Comp Sci, Entertainment, Current Affairs etc)
|Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Maths etc at B.Sc level||–||20||–|
|Mech, Production, Industrial, Instrumentation, Plastics / |
Polymers, Tool room etc et Diploma / Tech level
CIPET JEE Model Question Paper
Check the model questions given below.
Important Books for CIPET JEE 2021
Check the list of the books available for CIPET JEE 2021.
|Chakshu CIPET JEE||Check Price Here|
|General Knowledge 2021||Check Price Here|
|Wren & Martin High School English Grammar and Composition Book||Check Price Here|
|Mathematics for Class 10 by R D Sharma (Examination 2021-22)||Check Price Here|
|Golden Science: (With Sample Papers)||Check Price Here|
CIPET JEE 2021 Exam Centre
This year, CIPET JEE will be conducted at the following cities:
CIPET Admission Test 2021 Hall Ticket
The candidates can download CIPET 2021 hall ticket from eadmission.cipet.gov.in. The candidates can download their hall ticket by entering their login credentials.
- CIPET hall ticket releases online only. It is not sent via post.
- It specifies the details like exam date, reporting time, exam roll number, address of the exam centre etc.
- On the day of the examination, it is mandatory to carry the printed copy of the hall ticket as without it entry is not given at the exam venue.
CIPET JEE 2021 Result
CIPET JEE result is announced in the form of counselling cum admission letter. The candidates can download it from eadmission.cipet.gov.in.
- The merit list is also released at the official website.
- The provisional selection shall be cancelled if they do not accept the allotment of admission before the date specified.
- The selected candidates have to submit the tuition fee as per the timeline specified in the admission letter.
- Physical training shall be provided to the students on industry-size machinery in shifts. The students have to attend the shifts on a rotation basis in an industrial-type environment.
- The selected candidates have to submit the original documents like date of birth, community certificate, reservation quota certificate (if applicable).
CIPET 2021 Fee Structure
Check the course-wise fee structure given below.
|PGD – PPT||20,000 per sem|
|PD-PMD with CAD / CAM||20,000 per sem|
|DPMT||16,700 per sem|
|DPT||16,700 per sem|
|Annual Fee||Fee (Rs)|
|Students Insurance Policy||100 per year|
|Examination Fee||Fee (Rs)|
|Examination Fee||200 per theory / practical paper|
|Supplementary Examination Fee||250 per theory / practical paper|
|Admission Fee||Fee (Rs)|
|Admission Fee||1500 one at the time of admission|
|Caution Money Deposit||500 once at the time of admission|
|Alumni Fee||150 once at the time of admission|
- Hostel Fee: Rs 10,000 including all amenities
- Hostel mess fee will be extra and will be charged monthly
- Uniform dress fee: to be paid at the time of admission
In the year 2019, the placement record stood at 93% whereas, in the year, 2018-29, it was 83%. Some of the prominent recruiters of CIPET are ONGC, Tata, Voltas, Ford, HCL, Asian Paints, Maruti Suzuki. Adani Wilmar etc.
CIPET is a premier institute under the Department of Chemicals and Petrochemicals, Ministry of Chemical and Fertilizers, Govt. of India. It was established in 1968 with the aim of developing human resources for the benefits of Plastic and allied industries. CIPET offers training to India and International students. Today CIPET has PAN-India presence and operate on hub and spoked model with 35 locations.
Features of CIPET
- 50+ years of expertise in polymer sector
- AICTE approved and NBE accredited programmes
- 500+ experienced faculty with vast knowledge in the field of polymers
- Enriched institute-industry interface
- Separate hostels for boys and girls
- Practical hand-on exposure on the state-of-the-art equipment and machinery
Official Website: cipet.gov.in
|CIPET JEE 2021 Information Brochure||Download here|
|CIPET JEE 2021 Instructions to the candidates||Check here|
FAQs on CIPET JEE 2021
Ans. CIPET JEE will be conducted by Central Institute of Petrochemicals Engineering & Technology.
Ans. CIPET JEE will be held in the 4th week of July 2021.
Ans. No, there is age bar to apply for CIPET Admission Test.
Ans. Through CIPET, the candidates can take admission in Diploma, Post Diploma and Post-Graduate Diploma courses.
Ans. DPMT & DPT are 3 years course. PDG-PPT is 2 years course while PD-PMD with CAD/CAM is a 1.5 years course.
Ans. No, there is no negative marking for the wrong answers in CIPET JEE 2021.
Ans. No, you cannot apply for CIPET JEE via offline mode. The form has to be filled through online mode only.
Ans. CIPET JEE is a computer-based test.
Ans. Yes, the hostel facility for boys and girls is provided at CIPET.