CIEAT 2021 Admit Card – B.S Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science & Technology releases the CIEAT admit card 2021 online. Candidates who will appear in the Crescent Institute Engineering Admission Test (CIEAT 2021) can download the admit card as per schedule before the exam at crescent.education. Those who register and apply online as per schedule indicated by the deemed to be a University are issued the admit card through candidate login. Candidates can download the admit card by logging in to the website using the CIEAT 2021 ID and Password. The admit card contains the complete information of the timings & address of the designated exam centre. Read this article to get the complete details of the CIEAT 2021 admit card and know how to download it.
CIEAT 2021 Admit Card
Admission to the Undergraduate Technology programs at B.S Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science & Technology, Chennai is conducted on the basis of the CIEAT exam. Those who have a valid JEE Main score can get admission on its basis as well. Candidates can get the important dates related to the 2021 Admit Card in the table below.
Click Here to download CIEAT 2021 Admit Card as per schedule before the exam!
CIEAT 2021 Exam Date
Cresent Institute releases exact date of conducting the CIEAT 2021 on the official website in due course of time. Check out the dates table below.
|CIEAT 2021 Event||Date|
|Admit Card release||To be announced|
|CIEAT 2021 Exam Date||20 June 2021|
|Declaration of result||To be announced|
Recommended: CIEAT 2021 Syllabus
How to Download CIEAT 2021 Admit Card?
In order to download the CIEAT admit card from the direct link provided here, candidates are required to log in to the official website of the B.S Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science & Technology. The admit card releases before the exam and candidates are advised to download it without waiting for the last moment before the exam. Here is the step by step procedure to get the admit card from the official website.
1st Step: Open the website crescent.education as per schedule before the exam.
2nd Step: Scroll down on the homepage to the Crescent Events/News section.
3rd Step: Click on the link to get the admit card and you are redirected to the candidate login page.
4th Step: Enter the CIEAT 2021 ID and Password generated during the CIEAT 2021 application process.
5th Step: When done, click on Login and the admit card opens on the display.
6th Step: Verify the information on the CIEAT 2021 admit card for correctness. Any discrepancy must be notified to the Crescent Institute immediately.
7th Step: Save and copy of the admit card on your device.
8th Step: Generate print-outs of the admit card for carrying to the designated exam centre.
Information In CIEAT 2021 Admit Card
As stated before, it is usually a good practice to check the correctness of the information in the CIEAT 2021 admit card while downloading. The admit card is the proof of provisional eligibility of the candidate to appear in the CIEAT exam. The following information can be found on the CIEAT 2021 admit card.
- Name of the Candidate
- Parents’ Name
- Roll Number
- Registration Number/CIEAT 2021 ID
- Date of Birth
- Exam Date
- Exam Timings/Schedule
- Exact address of exam centre
- Information & Instructions for CIEAT exam
How to Retrieve CIEAT 2021 Admit Card Password?
The CIEAT ID & Password are necessary to log in to the Crescent Institute’s official website to download the CIEAT admit card. In case candidates forget their Password but know their email ID which was used to register for CIEAT 2021, there is a way to recover the password to download the admit card. Check out the key steps involved below.
- At the candidate login page, candidates can see a option Forgot Password.
- Click on the Forgot Password tab.
- Now, candidates are asked to enter their registered Email ID.
- Enter the email ID and click on Recover to get the recovery link.
- Now, candidates have to open their email and check for the recovery link.
- Follow the instructions sent through email to recover the password.
- Now use the Login ID & Password to download the admit card from the website as per schedule.
Important Points to Remember About CIEAT 2021 Admit Card
The CIEAT admit card is a very important document required to appear in the exam. Without it, no candidate is allowed to sit for the exam. Here are some very important points to remember about the admit card.
- CIEAT admit card releases through candidate login at the website crescent.education only. There are no provisions for getting the admit card through post or other means.
- Candidates must carry a printed copy of the CIEAT admit card to the designated exam centre on the day of the exam. Without it, no one is allowed to appear in the test.
- Along with the admit card, candidates should carry any photo identity proof to the exam centre.
- Details of the exam date, centre’s address, reporting time and exam timings are indicated on the CIEAT 2021 admit card.
- While downloading the CIEAT admit card, candidates must verify the information present on it. Any discrepancy must be informed to the Crescent Institute immediately.
- Candidates are advised to read all the important instructions on the CIEAT 2021 admit card and abide by them throughout the exam.
- It is recommended to preserve the admit card till at least the admission process is completed.
B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science & Technology conducts the CIEAT exam. Crescent Institute Engineering Admission Test or CIEAT is the gateway to admission in B.Tech programs offered by the institute. The deemed to be a University offer Bachelors of Technology program in multiple disciplines including core disciplines such as Mechanical and Civil as well as unconventional disciplines such as Artificial Intelligence & Data Science.
Admission to Crescent’s B.Tech programs is subject to merit in the Class 12 exam, CIEAT score/or a valid JEE Main score. Those who register for the exam are issued the CIEAT admit card to appear in the test. CIEAT paper is based on the subjects of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry of the 10+2 level. Candidates are given a paper consisting of 100 MCQ type questions which must be solved within 120 minutes.
Ans. The admit card is available at crescent.education.
Ans. No. You cannot get the admit card offline.
Ans. Yes. One must use the CIEAT ID and Password to download the admit card.
Ans. There are 100 questions in the CIEAT exam.
Ans. No. There is no negative marking.
Ans. The admit card releases before the exam as per schedule indicated by the Institute.
Ans. Candidates can download the hall ticket by logging in with the registered email ID and password.
Ans. The exam date is announced by the Crescent Institute, which is 20 June 2021.