Chandigarh University CUCET 2021 Application Form – Chandigarh University is inviting students to fill CUCET application form 2021. Students who wish to appear in Chandigarh University Common Entrance Test 2021 can do registration and submit the form from cucet.cuchd.in. To apply for Chandigarh University CUCET 2021, click on link below. Then first register. Then fill the online form and pay fee. Check more details on Chandigarh University CUCET 2021 Application Form from this page below like how to apply, application fee, documents needed, and more.
Chandigarh University CUCET 2021 Application Form
Apply Online Here: Click Here to apply for Chandigarh university (CUCET) 2021.
Chandigarh University CUCET 2021 Registration – Dates
Check important dates of CUCET 2021 below:
|CUCET 2021 registrations start||14 Dec 2020|
|Last date to apply for CUCET-I 2021||29 May 2021|
|CUCET-I 2021 Exam Dates||14 Dec 2020 – 31 May 2021|
Recommended: Chandigarh University CUCET 2021 Sample Papers
Scholarship You Get Through CUCET!
You can check below the applicable scholarships for the CUCET I and II passed students:
|Scholarship Slabs||Through CUCET – I||Through CUCET – II|
|90.01 & Above MARKS||100% SCHOLARSHIP||100% SCHOLARSHIP|
|80 TO 90.00 MARKS||50% SCHOLARSHIP||40% SCHOLARSHIP|
|70 TO 79.99 MARKS||40% SCHOLARSHIP||30% SCHOLARSHIP|
|60 TO 69.99 MARKS||30% SCHOLARSHIP||20% SCHOLARSHIP|
|50 TO 59.99 MARKS||25% SCHOLARSHIP||15% SCHOLARSHIP|
|40 TO 49.99 MARKS||15% SCHOLARSHIP||10% SCHOLARSHIP|
|30 TO 39.99 MARKS||Eligible||Eligible|
Note that the scholarship offered after clearing CUCET will be continued in every semester, given that the candidates maintain a minimum CGPA of 7.5.
Recommended: Chandigarh University CUCET 2021 Syllabus
Chandigarh University CUCET 2021 Application Fee
The application fee for Chandigarh University is as follows:
Rs. 1000 for online and offline modes both.
Note: A candidate can appear in multiple phases of CUCET (CUCET-I, CUCET-II). Two attempts per phase is allowed. You can re-appear in the next phase by paying ₹500/-.
Who Can Apply for Chandigarh University 2021 Application Form?
The candidates who satisfy the below given eligibility conditions, can fill application form for CUCET I and II:
For UG courses:
- A student who has scored 50% or more marks in their secondary Education (10+2) or student appearing for secondary education (10+2) from a recognized Board (CBSE / PSEB / ICSE or any other recognized State / National Board).
For PG courses:
- A student who has scored 50% or more marks in their Graduation from recognized University.
Documents Needed To Apply for Chandigarh University 2021 Application Form
The candidates need some documents to fill in the details in the CUCET application form correctly. Here are the documents to keep handy for reference while filling the Chandigarh University 2021 Application Form:
- Email ID
- Mobile number
- Class 10 marksheet
- Class 12 marksheet
- Address details – a valid Id proof can be used to refer to full and correct address
How to Fill Chandigarh University 2021 Application Form – Online?
The candidates can check the steps below to apply for CUCET 2021:
Step 1: Registration
- Click here to start with the registration
- The below given window opens. Here enter the details asked from you like student name, student email id, mobile number, city, discipline and programme to apply for, date, month and year.
- Once the registration is done, the following message is displayed. The candidates have to click on the “continue” button, as shown in the image below:
Step 2: Select the CUCET Phase
- Inside the login, candidates have to select the phase of CUCET and click on the “Apply Now” button as shown below:
Step 3: Fill the online application form
- Next, candidates have to fill in the form. To do so first fill in the class 10 and class 12 education details, address asked as shown below. Fill the details and click on the “save details” button:
- After that, choose CUCET exam date available in drop down.
Step 4: Pay the application fee
- After that, candidates have to pay the application fee to submit the online form.
How to Fill Chandigarh University 2021 Application Form – Offline?
You can also apply for CUCET 2021 in offline mode. for this you can follow the steps below:
1st step: Purchase CUCET Brochure cum form from University admission offices/ Authorized centres by paying Rs.1000/-
2nd step: Visit the CUCET website- cucet.cuchd.in for registration.
3rd step: Register on the CUCET registration page and create your profile.
4th step: After successful registration, a confirmation message is sent through SMS/E-mail.
5th step: Scratch the CUCET form and fill the unique number given on the form in the option available on the website.
6th step: Fill in your current qualification with school name & subjects and choose CUCET exam date available in dropdown.
Details to Filled in Chandigarh University 2021 Application Form
The candidates have to fill in the below given details in the application form of CUCET 2021:
- student name
- student email id
- mobile number
- discipline and programme to apply for
- date, month and year
Class 10 and 12 education details that include:
- School Name
- University Board
- Qualification Status
- Passing Year
- Total Marks
- Marks Obtained
- Percentage / CGPA
- Main Subjects
- Your City
- Your Address
- Last qualification
Chandigarh University CUCET 2021 Application Form FAQs
Ans. There are two phases of CUCET in which you can apply anytime from Dec 2020 onward. However, the deadlines for different phases are available on the website and on this page above.
Ans. You can apply online for CUCET at the official website, which is cucet.cuchd.in.
Ans. Yes, you can appear in multiple phases of CUCET (CUCET-I, CUCET-II). Two attempts per phase is allowed. You can re-appear in the next phase by paying ₹500/-. Scholarship slabs are different for different phases.
Ans. The application form purchased offline will have a unique number. You have to fill this number while registering. You don’t have to pay ₹1000/- again if form is purchased offline.