CG PPT 2021 – Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board has released the CG PPT Result and top 10 candidates rank list at cgvyapam.cgstate.gov.in. Candidates can also check the final answer key is released. CG PPT 2021 exam was held on September 15, 2021. Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test (CG PPT) is the state level polytechnic entrance exam for admission to Diploma in Engineering program in state polytechnics. Get complete details of CG PPT 2021 exam dates, syllabus, exam pattern, application form, admit card, result, cut offs here.
CG PPT 2021
Latest – CG PPT 2021 Result has been released now. Check here
Latest: CG PPT 2021 Final Answer key is out. Check here.
Overview of CG PPT 2021 Exam
|Name of the exam||CG PPT 2021|
|Full Exam Name||Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test|
|Conducting Body||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board|
|Program Offered||Diploma in Engineering|
|Application Fee||Rs 200 (General)|
|Selection Process||Merit in CG PPT only|
CG PPT 2021 Exam Dates
The exam date of Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test is already out now. Candidates can check out all the important dates related to the exam in the table below.
|Events of CG PPT 2021||Dates|
|Release of official notification||23 Jul 2021|
|Start of online registrations||29 Jul 2021|
|Last date to register & apply online||15 Aug 2021|
|Application form corrections||16 – 18 Aug 2021|
|Admit Card release||07 Sep 2021|
|CG PPT 2021 Exam Date||15 Sep 2021|
|Model Answer Key release||23 Sep 2021|
|Objection on Answer key||27 Sep 2021 (till 5 PM)|
|Released of Final Answer Key||29 Sep 2021|
|Result date||04 Oct 2021|
CG PPT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Like many other entrance examinations conducted by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, CG PPT also has some pre-defined minimum conditions of eligibility. Candidates must ensure that they fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria before proceeding to apply online for appearing in the Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test. Check out the details below.
- Candidates must have passed Class 10 as per the 10+2 education system from a recognized institution.
- One must have passed Class 10 in Science & Mathematics subjects.
- Candidates must have secured at least 35% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST, OBC and PWD categories must have passed by securing the minimum passing marks.
- All applicants must have individually passed in the Mathematics & Science subjects.
CG PPT 2021 Application Form
The CG PPT 2021 application form is available from July 29.
Application form for CG PPT releases online at the official vyapam website of the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board. Candidates are required to visit the website and apply online by paying the requisite fee amount as per schedule.
Certain details in the application form cannot be edited once registered, even during the application form correction window. These include the name of the candidate, email ID, mobile number etc. One must be extremely careful while filling up the application form.
How To Apply for CG PPT 2021?
Check out the step by step procedure below.
- Open the website vyapam.cgstate.gov.in using any compatible internet browser.
- On the homepage, scroll down to the Latest News section for the latest CG PPT advertisement inviting online applications as per schedule.
- Click on the link and then proceed to click on New Registration.
- Fill up the new registration form by entering name, date of birth, email id, mobile number etc. and complete the registration process to generate the Registration Number and Password.
- Use the login credentials to log in to the vyapam website and complete the application form correctly.
- Upload scanned copies of recent passport sized photograph & signature on the application form.
- Proceed to pay the application fee online.
- Verify the information one last time before final submission of the application form.
- Generate a print-out of the application form & fee receipt for future reference.
Candidates are required to use any of the below given online modes to pay their application fee. It is a one-time fee that must be paid to complete the online application process. Applications received without the payment of fee are not valid and rejected by the CPEB. Check out the fee details and modes of fee payment below.
CG PPT 2021 Exam Pattern
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board conducts the CG PPT in the offline mode based on Science & Mathematics subjects at the Class 10 level. Aspiring candidates can check out the key features of the exam pattern in the table below.
|Exam Mode||Offline Test|
|Type of Questions||MCQs only|
|Number of Questions||150|
|Marking Scheme||1 marks for every correct answer|
No negative marking
Check out the sectional distribution of marks in the question paper below.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
CG PPT 2021 Admit Card
The CG PPT 2021 admit card will be available from 07 September.
The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board does not release the admit card through any offline mode. Candidates cannot get it by post or any other means apart from the official website. CG PPT 2021 admit card releases through the website vyapam.cgstate.gov.in as per schedule before the exam. It indicates important information about the date, time & venue of the exam.
CG PPT admit card is proof of eligibility of the candidate to appear in the exam. Candidates have to carry a printed copy of the admit card downloaded from the official website. In order to download the admit card, candidates must know their registration number. Using the Registration Number and Date of Birth/Password, one must log in to download the admit card.
It may be noted that:
- Carrying the admit card to the exam centre is mandatory failing which, candidates are not allowed to appear in the exam.
- The admit card indicates the exact details of the exam date, timings & the address of the allotted exam centre.
- Candidates not having the admit card are not allowed to enter the exam hall.
- Candidates must bring a photo identity proof along with the admit card.
- One must read and follow the instructions on the admit card carefully during the exam.
- Admit Card must be preserved till at least the entire admission procedure is completed.
CG PPT 2021 Answer Key
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board releases the answer key to the objective type CG PPT examination in two phases. At first, the provisional answer key releases against which, candidates are allowed to raise objections.
- If a candidate is not satisfied with the answer indicated in the provisional keys, they can raise objections by paying the requisite fee per question.
- It may be noted that objections must be valid and supported by academic references.
- Once the objection window closes, no new objection is registered while experts review the received objections. Accordingly, changes are made to the corresponding answers and the final revised answer key releases officially just before the result.
- The candidate’s responses are evaluated to calculate the individual scores on the basis of the final answer key only.
CG PPT 2021 Result
The result of the CG PPT exam releases online at vyapam.cgstate.gov.in as per schedule after the exam.
- Those who qualify through the entrance test by securing the minimum marks are shortlisted in the final merit lists.
- Such candidates are eligible to get a seat in their preferred branch of the Diploma in Engineering program in various state polytechnics of Chhattisgarh.
- CG PPT result releases through candidate log in at the vyapam website only.
- Candidates need to enter their Registration Number and Password/DOB to log in and check their score in the exam.
CG PPT 2021 Counselling
Online counselling is conducted by the CPEB for admission to Diploma programs in Polytechnic institutes of the state. Candidates who qualify through the CG PPT are only eligible to appear in the counselling. Details of the counselling session appears at the official website vyapam.cgstate.gov.in as per schedule after the exam.
Candidates are offered seats across polytechnics based on availability, merit and preference. Usually, one must register online for attending the online counselling. Once the seat allocation & fee payment is done, candidates must report to the respective polytechnics after verification of documents.
The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board is a body formed to aid the state government in matters of conducting entrance examinations. CPEB conduct and manages entrances examinations around the year for admission to programs across a number of fields which include medicine, engineering, pharmacy, management etc. Currently, the Board is headquartered in Naya Raipur of Chhattisgarh in the Vyapam Bhawan.
CG PPT or Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test is conducted by the Board once a year for admission to Diploma in Engineering programs in polytechnics across the test. Exemption was however made last year due to the COVID-19 pandemic due to which, CG PPT was cancelled & admissions were made on the basis of the Class 10 marks. Candidates are advised to visit the official website for more details of the exam and CPEB.
|CG Vyapam Notification||Click Here|
|CG PPT 2021 Notification||Click here|
|CG PPT 2021 Notification 2||Click here|
|CG PPT 2021 Important Instruction||Click here|
|CG PPT 2021 Instruction to Fill The Form||Click here|
|CG PPT 2021 Syllabus||Click here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
FAQs on CG PPT 2021
Ans. Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board.
Ans. Pre Polytechnic Test is conducted for admission to Diploma in Engineering programs.
Ans. The CG PPT 2021 is scheduled to be held on September 15, 2021.
Ans. Yes. UR candidates have to pay Rs 200.
Ans. Candidates must have passed Class 10 in Maths & Science subjects.
Ans. It is the entrance test for admission to Diploma in Engineering courses in Polytechnics of Chhattisgarh.
Ans. Candidates who have passed Class 10 with 35% aggregate in Mathematics & Science subjects can appear in the exam.