CG PPT 2021 Application Form – CG Vyapam will release CG PPT Application Form 2021 on 13 May. Candidates can apply for CG Pre-Polytechnic Test (CG PPT 2021) online. When the registration starts, you will get the direct link to apply on this page. To apply, click the link and fill the online application form. Last date to apply is 06 June. Those who have completed class 10th with minimum 35% marks are eligible to apply for CG PPT 2021. To submit the application form of CG PPT 2021, the candidates are required to enter the details for the exam, upload the images, enter the details in the form and pay the application fee. Check more details about CG PPT 2021 application form here including date, last date, direct link to apply, documents required, specifications of photograph to upload in form, registration process, and how to fill application form.
CG PPT 2021 Application Form
Apply Online: Link will be available soon.
CG PPT Application Form 2021 Dates
Check the important dates regarding CG PPT 2021 application form given below.
|Events of CG PPT 2021 Application Form||Dates|
|Availability of application form||13 May 2021|
|Last date to fill the form||06 Jun 2021|
|Application form correction window is active from||07 – 11 Jun 2021|
|Exam date for CG PPT 2021||25 Jul 2021.|
CG PPT 2021 Application Fee
To submit the application form, the applicants must pay the application fee. Check CG PPT 2021 application fee given below.
Amount given below is according to the last year’s details.
|SC / ST||Rs. 100|
Mode of payment: The application fee can be paid using debit card / credit card / net banking.
Documents Required to Fill CG PPT Application Form 2021
The applicants must keep the following documents ready before filling CG PPT 2021 application form.
- Scanned image of photograph
- Scanned image of signature
- Income certificate
- Debit card / credit card / net banking details
Image Specifications for CG PPT 2021 Application Form
Before entering the personal details, the applicants need to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature. The images must be in JPEG format. Check other details given below.
|Photograph||40 KB – 60 KB||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm|
|Signature||40 KB – 60 KB|
How to Fill CG PPT 2021 Application Form?
The applicants can fill CG PPT 2021 application form through online mode only. Check the steps given below to fill the application form.
1st step: Enter the exam details and upload the images
- Click on the direct link of the application form given above on this page (link will be available soon).
- Next, confirm the domicile status.
- Then, upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
2nd step: Enter the details in the application form
- After uploading the images, enter the basic details such as name, gender, date of birth etc.
- Next, enter the contact details.
- Then, select the exam city.
- Next, read the declaration carefully and agree to it. At last, click on the ‘submit’ button.
- A pop-up window will open. Here, click on the ‘Ok’ button.
3rd step: Take a preview of the application form
- Before finally submitting the form, verify all the details entered in the form.
- Next, agree to the declaration. Click on the ‘Go back’ button if the details have to be edited. If details are correct, click on the ‘Pay’ button.
4th step: Pay the application fee
- The login credentials are sent to the registered mobile number / email id.
- Next, select the payment method and click on the ‘Proceed to payment’ button.
- At last, pay the application fee.
Keep login credentials safely. You will need them to download CG PPT 2021 admit card.
Details to be Entered in CG PPT 2021 Application Form
Given below are the details that have to be entered in CG PPT 2021 application form.
- Are you a domicile of Chhattisgarh?
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Are you PwD?
- Income type
- Are you J&K Migrant?
- Do you belong to Krishak family?
- Aadhar number (Optional)
- House number
- Street name
- City / Village
- Mobile number
- Email id
- Exam center
CG PPT 2021 Application Form Correction
The candidates can correct the particulars in CG PPT 2021 application form after it has been submitted at vyapam.cgstate.gov.in. To correct the details, enter the registration id and date of birth to login.
- Then, enter the OTP and correct all the details in the form.
- The candidates have to pay Rs 20 (amount as per last year’s details).
- The corrections have to be done online only.
- If the candidate changes category during the application form correction, they have to pay an additional fee.
CG PPT 2021 Application Form Status
The candidates can check the status of the submitted CG PPT 2021 application form from the official website. Through this, one can get to know whether the form has been submitted or not. To check the application form status, login by entering the following details:
- Registration id
- Date of birth
- Captcha code
CG PPT 2021 Admit Card
CG PPT 2021 admit card can be download from vyapam.cgstate.gov.in. The admit card is not sent via post or email to the candidates.
- CG PPT admit card specifies the details like exam timings, exam date, address of the exam centre etc.
- The candidates can download the admit card by entering the registration id and captcha.
- Carry the printed copy of the admit card and a valid id proof to the exam centre.
About CG PPT 2021
Chhattisgarh Pre-polytechnic test 2021t will be conducted by Chhattisgarh Professional Examinations Board (CG Vyapam) it is a state-level entrance examination conducted every year. Through this examination, candidates seek admission to various colleges of Chhattisgarh to pursue polytechnic/engineering diploma courses. The exam is conducted in offline mode (pen-paper-based Test). Selected candidates of CG PPT 2020 are then called for document verification, as per their names appearing in the CG PPT 2020 merit list.
FAQs on CG PPT 2021 Application Form
Ans. You can fill the application form at vyapam.cgstate.gov.in.
Ans. You can pay the application fee using debit card / credit card / net banking.
Ans. Yes, the details can be edited the form after it has been submitted. The corrections have to be completed in the specified time period only.
Ans. CG PPT application form will be released on 13 May 2021.
Official website: vyapam.cgstate.gov.in.