CG PPHT 2021 – Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board has announced CG PPHT 2021 exam date, application form release date. The Chhattisgarh Pre Pharmacy Test will be held on 17 June. CG PPHT application form will be released on 22 April, at the official website vyapam.cgstate.gov.in. The last date to apply is 16 May. CG PPHT 2021 is the state level entrance exam for admission to B.Pharm and D.Pharm programs. Get complete details of CG PPHT 2021 syllabus, exam date, application form, exam pattern, admit card, answer key, result here.
CG PPHT 2021
CG PPHT 2021 Exam Dates
Chhattisgarh Professional Exam Board has already announced important dates related to registration and exam date of CG PPHT. Check out the info below.
|Events of CG PPHT 2021||Dates|
|Release of notification||To be announced|
|Start of registrations||22 Apr 2021|
|Last date to register & apply||16 May 2021|
|Application Form Correction||17 to 20 May 2021|
|Admit Card release||To be announced|
|CG PPHT 2021 Exam Date||17 Jun 2021|
|Answer Key||To be announced|
|Result||To be announced|
CG PPHT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Those who intend to get admission to B.Pharm and D.Pharm courses through the CG PPHT entrance test must at first ensure that they fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria as laid down by the CPEB. Check out all the eligibility terms & conditions in this section.
Eligibility Criteria for B.Pharm & D.Pharm
- For admission to B.Pharm, the maximum age limit is 30 years for UR candidates. Reserved category candidates have relaxations as per government norms.
- There is no age limit for the Diploma Pharmacy course.
- Applicants must have passed the Class 12 exam with Physics & Chemistry as compulsory subjects.
- Along with Physics & Chemistry, candidates must have also studied a third subject among Mathematics, Biology or Biotechnology.
- All unreserved candidates must have passed by securing at least 45% marks in the qualifying exam.
- SC/ST, OBC and PWD candidates must have passed by securing at least 40% marks.
- Candidates must also have passed individually in all three subjects.
- One must have studied English as a subject for admission to the B.Pharm course.
CG PPHT 2021 Application Form
The CG PPHT 2021 application form will be released on 22 April.
Online applications are accepted by the CPEB to register candidates for the examination. Aspiring candidates have to register online at the official vyapam website and then fill up the application form by paying the requisite fee. Check out the step by step break-down of the application process below.
How to register & apply for CG PPHT 2021?
- Under Notice Board, click on the link for CG PPHT 2021 online applications.
- Click on the link for New Registration and register by providing name, email, mobile number etc.
- Upon successful registration, the Registration Number is generated.
- Using the Registration Number and Date of Birth/Password, log in to the website to open the application form.
- Fill up the application form carefully and upload requisite documents with it.
- Check out to pay the application fee and complete the submission of the application.
- Generate a print out of the application form and fee receipt for future reference.
Candidates have to pay an application fee as determined by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board. The fee amount can be checked below for the different category of students.
Note: The application fee can be paid using any online modes such as Debit/Credit card or Internet Banking.
CG PPHT 2021 Exam Pattern
Chhattisgarh Pre Pharmacy Test is conducted at the state level as an offline exam. Candidates are required to use pen/paper to mark their answers. Check out full details of the exam pattern in this section of the article.
|Sections||Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Mathematics|
|Type of Questions||MCQ|
|Number of Questions||150|
|Marking Scheme||+1 marks for correct answer.|
-1 marks for incorrect answer.
0 marks for unattempted questions.
CG PPHT 2021 Admit Card
The CG PPHT 2021 admit card will be released in 1st week of June.
CG PPHT admit card releases online through candidate login. It must be downloaded, printed and carried to the exam centre on the day of the exam. Candidates must note that without a valid admit card, admission to the examination centre is denied.
Usually, the admit card releases 10-12 days before the exam. Candidates are advised to keep a regular check on the official website vyapam.cgstate.gov.in for updates about the release of the admit card.
The CG PPHT admit card contains the following information.
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s name
- Roll/Seat number
- Registration number
- Date of Birth
- Date of exam
- Exam timings
- Exact address of designated exam centre
- Important instructions
CG PPHT 2021 Answer Key
The CG PPHT 2021 answer key will be available right after exam.
Answer keys of the written exam releases after the CG PPHT exam at the official website vyapam.cgstate.gov.in. The answer key contains the correct answers to all the MCQ type questions asked in the exam.
- CPEB releases the answer key in two stages inviting evidence-based objections against the first set of answer key.
- At first, the provisional answer key releases, against which, candidates are invited to raise any objection justified with academic evidence.
- Complete instructions for raising objections and application fee involved in raising an objection per question are issued by the CPEB in due course of time only.
- Once the objection window closes, the valid objections are evaluated and the answer key is revised accordingly to release the final answer key.
- It is on the basis of the final answer that candidate responses are evaluated for preparation of the results.
CG PPHT 2021 Result
The CG PPHT 2021 result will be declared in 1st week of July.
Merit lists are prepared by the CPEB on the basis of the performance in the entrance exam and marks secured in the Class 12 exam. Result of the written exam publishes after the conduct of the exam. Candidates can check the CG PPHT result at the official website vyapam.cgstate.gov.in only.
- For drawing the final merit lists for admission to the B.Pharm course, the merit of the candidates is determined as per the marks scored in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Biology in the entrance test.
- Admission to the D.Pharm course is also conducted on the basis of Class 12 alone.
- This is only done after filling up the seats with candidates who have cleared the entrance test. The remaining seats are filled up on the basis of Class 12 marks alone.
CG PPHT 2021 Counselling
Counselling for admission to the B.Pharm and D.Pharm courses in state institutions is conducted online after the declaration of the final merit lists. The CPEB releases detailed instructions and fee payment details during the counselling session. In addition, candidates are also required to produce specified list of original documents at the time of counselling.
Following are the key stages involved in the CG PPHT counselling.
- Register for online counselling.
- Pay counselling fee.
- Take part in online counselling.
- Document verification.
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB), Raipur is entrusted with the responsibility to conduct various entrance examinations for admission to Medical, Science, Engineering, Agriculture etc. programs in state universities. It is also known as the Vyapam Board and is headquartered in the Vyapam Bhawan of Naya Raipur, Chhattisgarh.
The CPEB conducts the Chhattisgarh Pre Pharmacy Test as a pre-admission test for B.Pharm and D.Pharm courses. While candidates who do not appear in PPHT are considered to fill up remaining seats on the basis of Class 12 marks, admission to B.Phar, is done only on the basis of PPHT.
|Last year information brochure||Click Here|
FAQs on Chhattisgarh Pre Pharmacy Test 2021
Ans. CG PPHT is conducted for admission to B.Pharm and D.Pharm courses.
Ans. Applicants must have passed Class 12 with Physics, Chemistry as compulsory subject and Maths/Biology etc. as a third subject are eligible for D.Pharm and B.Pharm.
Ans. The maximum age limit for admission to B.Pharm is 30 years. For D.Pharm course, there is no age limit.
Ans. Official notification releases at vyapam.cgstate.gov.in.
Ans. It is the entrance test for admission to B.Pharm & D.Pharm programs.
Ans. Candidates who have passed Class 12 with Physics & Chemistry as compulsory subjects and a third subject among Mathematics/Biology/Biotechnology by securing 45% marks or more are eligible.
Ans. The exam is to be held on June 17, 2021.
Official website: vyapam.cgstate.gov.in.