CG Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Syllabus 2022 – The candidates can check CG Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2022 syllabus from this page. CG Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2022 is conducted for candidates who aspire to take admission in Post Basic B.Sc Nursing course in the state of Chhattisgarh. The syllabus for this exam is released officially and can be checked from vyapam.cgstate.gov.in. Every aspirant who appears for such competitive exams must know the syllabus thoroughly as it helps in planning and organizing the exam preparation. Knowing the syllabus well allows the students to practice questions accordingly. It also gives them a fair idea about the importance of topics asked in the examination. Check more details about CG Post Basic B.Sc Nursing syllabus 2022 and exam pattern from this page.
Recommended: CG Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Exam Date 2022
CG Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Syllabus 2022
The syllabus is like a roadmap with directions for succeeding in the entrance exam. It will help you in determining how much time you should devote to a particular topic. Apart from this, the syllabus specifies the weightage of different topics. Check the syllabus for CG Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2022 entrance exam given as follows.
Anatomy and Physiology
- Skeletal system
- Cardio vascular system
- Muscular system
- Respiratory system
- Endocrine system
- Digestive system
- Nervous System
- Excretory system
- Reproductive system
Fundamental of Nursing
- Introduction to Nursing
- First aid
- Basic Nursing Care and Needs of patient
- Nursing care of the patient/ client
- Basic needs and care in special conditions
Community Health Nursing
- Introduction to community health and community health nursing
- Health Assessment
- Community health nursing process
Other topics from where questions will be asked in the exam
- Environmental Hygiene
- Medical Surgical Nursing
- Mental Health and Psychiatric Nursing
- Midwifery and Gynaecological Nursing
- Child Health Nursing
Administration and Ward Management
Exam Pattern of CG Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2022
One of the easiest techniques to understand and crack any exam is to follow the exam pattern. It will help candidates in assessing the question paper well. It gives you a fair idea about the marks distribution of each question and guides students in attempting the paper. Knowing how the exam is conducted is a great way to determine the approach one must follow to study for the exam.
The CG Post Basic B.Sc Nursing exam has Multiple Choice based questions i.e single best answer is correct among the four options given. The question paper has 100 questions and each question carries 1 mark. So, the maximum marks for the examination are 100 marks. Candidates can attempt as many questions as possible as there is no negative marking.
How to Prepare for CG Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2022?
Check the tips mentioned below to boost your preparation for CG Post Basic B.Sc Nursing examination.
- Follow a routine. Prepare a timetable and stick to it till the day of the examination. Study consistently for good results. Make sure to devote at least 5 hours daily to studies. Allot proper time for each subject.
- Have a positive mindset. Along with studies try to be positive and confident about your preparation. A positive mindset is a must while preparing for any entrance exam.
- Solve previous year papers to get a decent idea about the exam pattern.
- Choose your study material wisely and keep your study resources minimum. Referring too many books for a single topic will lead to confusion.
- Go through the syllabus and the exam pattern carefully and make sure to follow the syllabus all along with your preparation.
- Avoid last minute revision, complete your syllabus at least two months before the examination. Do not study anything new a week before the exam to avoid getting panicked and nervous.
Recommended: CG Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2022
Best Books for CG Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2022
Check the list of books recommended for CG Post Basic B.Sc Nursing examination:
|Nursing foundation for Post Basic B.Sc Nursing||Check Price Here|
|Textbook for Nursing foundation||Check Price Here|
|Child Health nursing||Check Price Here|
|Textbook for Midwifery and Gynecological||Check Price Here|
|Essentials of Community Health Nursing||Check Price Here|
Read about CG Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Result 2022 Here
FAQs on CG Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Syllabus 2022
Ans: The exam will be held in offline mode.
Ans: The syllabus is quite vast for the exam and is mentioned above on this page.
Ans: To complete the syllabus on time, study regularly and keep the target of completing the same a month before the exam. Also, practice as much as you can and see if you missed anything
Ans: Candidates have to solve 100 questions.