CG PAT 2022 Best Books for Preparation: There exists no substitute for books in preparation for an exam, CG PAT 2022 stands no different. The state-level exam faces heavy competition making it crucial for an individual to prepare from the best resources. Hence for all those troubled minds who look forward to excelling in the exam, we bring forward section-wise best books for you to crack CG PAT 2022. Candidates looking for a sample or previous year’s question papers can visit vyapam.cgstate.gov.in.
CG PAT 2022 Best Books
Below-listed are trustworthy books with accurate topics and cautiously picked questions to help you cover more syllabi in less time.
Physics Books for CG PAT 2022
Physics is considered one of the most fundamental sciences and therefore is equally challenging to get a hang of. This challenge can be dealt with if you choose the right material that provides a detailed explanation of complex problems. Following books do the job just right!
|Concepts of Physics |
(Part 1 & 2)
|H.C. Verma||Buy Here|
|NCERT Exemplar Problems and Solutions-|
|Sonal Sinha A. Hassan||Buy Here|
|New Millennium Physics Class-11 |
(Set of 4 Books)
|S.K. Sharma||Buy Here|
|Wiley’s Solutions to Irodov’s Problems in |
General Physics, Vol 1
|Abhay Kumar Singh||Buy Here|
Chemistry Books for CG PAT 2022
It can be tough to keep up with Chemistry while having an enmity with Organic and Inorganic chemistry. Books listed below entails all levels of questions to help you battle.
|NCERT Class 11th and 12th||NCERT||Buy Here|
|Concise Inorganic Chemistry||Sulekh Chandra||Buy Here|
|Objective Chemistry||Dr.R.K. Gupta||Buy here|
|Handbook of Chemistry||Arihant Express||Buy Here|
|General and Physical Chemistry||Avishek Banerjee, Dr. Alendu Baura, |
Math Books for CG PAT 2022
No matter how many people despise maths, everybody would agree that math is fun if you know how to solve the problems. NCERT, Arihant and R.D. Sharma is a great combo for you to have fun with maths.
|NCERT Textbook Class XI||NCERT||Buy Here|
|Arihant MCQs CBSE Class XII||Raju Regar Sagar Verma||Buy Here|
|Objective Mathematics||R.D. Sharma||Buy Here|
Biology Books for CG PAT 2022
Biology is as vast as the universe and one can get lost in its world if not guided by the right books.
|NCERT Textbook Class XI||NCERT||Buy Here|
|NCERT Textbook Class XII||NCERT||Buy Here|
|Objective NCERT Xtract Biology||Disha Experts||Buy Here|
|Arihant Biology 2022 (Covers theory+ MCQs)||Rakhi Bisht||Buy Here|
Agriculture Books for CG PAT 2022
An agriculture book should have topics from Agronomy to sales of plants and following theorical books are adequate. We have also provided Question Bank and Sample Paper Books to help you ace this section.
|A Competitive Book of Agriculture -Theory||Nem Raj Sunda||Buy Here|
|Agriculture Success||Bhani Ram Dall||Buy Here|
|Chhattisgarh PAT Pre Agriculture Test Entrance Exam Guide|
*Updated version will be out by 30th December 2021
|Pushpendra K Karhana||Buy Here|
|General Agriculture (English) 31st Edition||Muniraj Singh Rathore||Buy Here|
|Objective Agriculture (English)||S.R. Kantwa||Buy Here|
Tips for Preparing CG PAT 2022
Cracking an entrance exam with both Sciences and Agriculture Studies can be tricky. It is very essential for a candidate to manage and schedule the topics in the right manner to get the desired results. Following are five tips for CG PAT 2022 aspirants to maximize their test score-
- Know your Exam – You can’t find the treasure if you don’t have its map. Knowing the number and types of questions is the first step of any exam preparation. Being aware of the pattern will help you calm your nerves as you will know what to expect in advance. The key way of getting to know your exam is thorough skimming through the past papers. You can go to the official website of CG Vyapam where the previous year’s question papers can be found under the ‘Que. Papers’ Tab. The link for the same is provided previously in the article as well.
- Practice the papers – Practice sitting for 3 hours straight like you would in the examination hall. Try to match the timings of the exam and when you practice at home, in this way, your body clock will be ready to run your brain at the same time as the exam. Follow this through at least five practice papers for better results.
- Learn hard, Revise Harder – The biggest mistake made by candidates is when to cover more portion they forget to revise the previously done. In the end, it leads to vague remembrance of the facts and a lack of certainty of the subject. Follow the ‘3-Day Rule’, in which you revise after every 3 days of studying a particular portion. This will eliminate the doubt factor during the examination.
CG PAT 2022 Exam Pattern
Students have to know the exam pattern before the examination date. The examination pattern are provided below.
- Exam mode: It is a pen and paper examination
- Total question: There are 200 questions
- Duration: A candidate is allotted 3 hours.
- Maximum obtaining marks: Maximum marks a candidate can obtain is 200
- Marking scheme: Each correct question is allotted 1 Mark
- Negative marking: There is no negative marking for incorrect questions.
- Marks Distribution: The marks distribution of science and agriculture group are listed below.
CG PAT 2022 Exam Pattern for Science Group
CG PAT 2022 Exam Pattern for Agricultural Group
|Elements of Science, Mathematics useful for Agriculture||80|
|Crop Production and Horticulture||60|
|Elements of Animal Husbandry|
and Poultry Farming
FAQs for CG PAT 2022 Best Books for Preparation
Ans. B.sc. Agriculture 2022 by Arihant Express has a compiled set of CG PAT past-year papers as well as extra sample papers.
Ans- A Competitive Book of Agriculture is apt for all the agriculture questions and is available in book Hindi and English mediums.
Ans- NCERT Class XI & XII can be your go-to books for the purpose of CG PAT 2022 Prepraration.
Ans. Few Good Books for CG PAT 2022 Chemistry Preparation are:
– NCERT Class 11th and 12th
– Concise Inorganic Chemistry by Sulekh Chandra
Ans. Few Good Books for CG PAT 2022 Math Preparation are:
– NCERT Textbook Class XI
-Arihant MCQs CBSE Class XII by Raju Regar Sagar Vermaa
Ans. Few Good Books for CG PAT 2022 Physics Preparation are:
– New Millennium Physics by S.K. Sharma
– General Physics, Vol 1 by Abhay Kumar Singh
Ans. Few Good Books for CG PAT 2022 Agriculture Preparation are:
– A Competitive Book of Agriculture by Nem Raj Sunda
– Agriculture Success by Bhani Ram Dall
Ans. Few Good Books for CG PAT 2022 Biology Preparation are:
– Objective NCERT Xtract Biology by Disha Experts
– Arihant Biology 2022 by Rakhi Bisht