CG PAT 2021 – CG Vyapam will conduct Chhattisgarh Pre-Agriculture Test (CG PAT) 2021. Exam date and application form for the exam will be out soon. CG PAT 2021 is the state level agriculture entrance exam 2021 for admission into B.Sc Agriculture and B.Sc Horticulture courses offered by Indira Gandhi Agriculture University. CG PAT is an offline exam, for class 12th pass students. The test is held for two groups – Science and Agriculture. Get complete details about CG PAT 2021 including exam date, syllabus, application form, exam pattern here.
CG PAT 2021
The CG PAT 2021 exam date, application form will be announced soon.
CG PAT 2021 Exam Overview
The main highlights of the exam are as follows.
|Name of the exam||CG PAT 2021|
|Full form of the exam||Chhattisgarh Pre-Agriculture Test|
|Conducting Body||CG Vyapam|
|Mode of exam||Pen-paper based|
|Type of questions||MCQ|
|Duration of exam||3 hours|
|Courses Offered||B.Sc Agriculture (Hons.), B.Sc Horticulture (Hons.)|
|Academic Qualification||Must have passed class 12th from a recognized board|
CG PAT 2021 Exam Dates
CG Vyapam will soon announce the exam date of CG PAT exam 2021. The expected timeline is as follows.
|CG PAT 2021 application form will be released||3rd week of Apr 2021|
|Last date to fill the form||May 2021|
|Release of CG PAT admit card 2021||3rd week of May 2021|
|CG PAT 2021 Exam Date||4th week of May 2021|
|Release of the answer key||Jun 2021|
|Declaration of result||to be announced|
Last year, the exam was cancelled. However in 2019, the exam was held on 30th May. And in 2019, the exam date was 31st May. Therefore this year it is expected that CG PAT 2021 exam date will be in the last week of May.
CG PAT 2021 Syllabus, Exam Pattern
CGVYAPAM will publish the syllabus for CG PAT exam 2021. Until then, you can check last year’s syllabus to start your preparation.
The expected exam pattern for CG Pre Agricultural Test is as follows.
- Mode: CG PAT is an offline pen and paper mode test.
- Type of questions: The test comprises multiple-choice questions
- No. of questions: There are 200 questions in the test
- Marking scheme: Each question carries 01 marks. There is no negative marking for wrong answers
The distribution of questions is different for each group. It is as follows.
A. Science Group
|Mathematics / Biology||80|
B. Agriculture Group
|Subjects||No. of questions|
|Elements of Science, Mathematics useful for Agriculture (AG – 1)||80|
|Crop Production and Horticulture (AG – 2)||60|
|Elements of Animal Husbandry and Poultry Farming (AG – 3)||60|
Books Suggested for CG PAT 2021
The candidates appearing for CG PAT 2021 can prepare from the books listed below.
|Chhattisgarh PAT Pre-Agriculture Test Entrance Exam Guide 2020 Hindi||Check Price Here|
|Madhya Pradesh PAT Entrance Exam||Check Price Here|
|Madhya Pradesh Solved Papers PAT Pravesh Pariksha 2020 (Hindi)||Check Price Here|
|B.Sc. Agriculture Pravesh Pariksha||Check Price Here|
|Chhattisgarh PAT Pre-Agriculture Test Entrance Exam Guide||Check Price Here|
CG PAT 2021 Application Form
CGVYAPAM will soon release CG PAT 2021 application form.
CG PAT 2021 application form can be filled at vyapam.cgstate.gov.in. Before filling the form, read the important instructions to fill the form.
Check the application process which is as follows.
- Select the group: First of all, select the group for the exam.
- Upload the documents and images: Next, upload the images of photograph and signature.
- Enter the details: Next, provide the basic information, contact information and select the exam center. Next, read the declaration and submit the application form.
- Verify the details: Then, verify all the details mentioned in the application form. Then, click on the ‘pay’ button.
- Pay the application fee: Next, pay the application fee.
Application Fee: (Amount as per last year’s details)
|SC / ST / PwD||Rs 100|
Mode of payment: The candidates can pay the application fee using debit card / credit card / net banking / mobile wallet.
In order to be eligible for the exam, candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria. Per the last session, the eligibility conditions are expected to be as follows.
- The candidates must be Indian nationals
- The candidates must be a domicile of Chhattisgarh
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 from Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education or CBSE or CISCE or have passed Chhattisgarh Open School examination with the following subjects:
- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics OR Physics, Chemistry, Biology
- Science and Mathematics useful for Agriculture
- Crop Production and Horticulture
- Animal Husbandry and Poultry
Who else can apply? Candidates appearing for 10+2 exam in 2021 can also apply. However, they need to submit the marks list of class 12th.
Who cannot apply?
– Apart from the subject given above, the candidates from other groups are not eligible.
– Any candidate who has passed 10+2 with vocational course will not be eligible for Horticulture / Agriculture colleges.
CG PAT 2021 Admit Card
CGVYAPAM will release CG PAT 2021 admit card a few days before exam.
The CG PAT 2021 admit card can be downloaded from vyapam.cgstate.gov.in. To download the admit card, enter the registration id in the space provided.
- Details like roll number, date of birth, address of the exam centre, exam date and timings, general instructions etc are printed in the admit card.
- On the day of the examination, it is important for the candidates must carry the printed copy of CG PAT 2021 admit card to the exam centre.
CG PAT 2021 Answer Key
CG Vyapam releases the answer key for CG PAT at vyapam.cgstate.gov.in. The candidates can calculate their scores using CG PAT 2021 answer key. The answer key is released subject-wise. Firstly, provisional answer key is released. This provisional answer key can be challenged if there is any error in it.
To submit the challenges, the candidates have to mail their objections mentioning their name, roll number, correct answer, justifications for the correct answer etc. After checking the objections, a final answer key is released along with the result.
CG PAT 2021 Result
CG PAT 2021 result is announced at vyapam.cgstate.gov.in. To check the result, enter CG PAT 2021 roll number.
- The result is announced in the form of a scorecard.
- A merit list is also released. It displays the name of the top 10 candidates.
- According to the merit list, the counselling for CG PAT shall be held.
The candidates whose names appear in the merit list have to take part in CG PAT 2021 counselling. At the time of counselling , the candidates have to submit the following documents:
- CG PAT 2021 score card
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet
- Domicile certificate
FAQs on Chhattisgarh Pre Agriculture Test 2021
Ans. No, there is no negative marking in CG PAT 2021.
Ans. CG PAT 2021 in the 4th week of May 2021 (tentative).
Ans. CG PAT is conducted in the offline mode.
Ans. The test is of total 200 marks.
Ans. Those candidates who have passed class 12th from a recognized board can apply for CG PAT 2021.
Ans. CG PAT is conducted by CG Vyapam.
Ans. No, you cannot fill the application form in the offline mode. The form has to be filled online only.
Ans. No, CG Vyapam does not send the admit card via post. You are required to download it from the official website only.
Ans. The merit list is prepared according to the marks obtained in CG PAT 2021.
Official website – vyapam.cgstate.gov.in.