CG B.Sc Nursing Syllabus 2022 – From this page, you can find CG B.Sc Nursing 2022 syllabus. Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board conducts the CG B.Sc Nursing entrance test to admit students to various institutions of Chattisgarh in B.Sc Nursing course. This is a state-level entrance test. The test is mainly from the sections of Physics, Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology. The main aim of providing a syllabus is to help all the aspirants to prepare for the exam in a proper way. The syllabus specifies the topics from where questions are usually framed in the exam. It is therefore important to be aware of the syllabus. Scroll down to check CG B.Sc Nursing syllabus 2022 from this page.
CG B.Sc Nursing Syllabus 2022
There are four main sections in CG B.Sc Nursing 2022 entrance exam. The following are the four sections along with their important topics:
- Units and Dimensions
- Work, Energy & Power
- Potential Energy
- Kinetic Energy
- Moement of Inertia
- Escape Velocity
- Uniform Circular Motion
- Newton’s Law of Motion
- Motion in 2 Dimensions
- Hookes Law
- Periodic motion
- Simple Harmonic Motion
- Wave nature of light
- The velocity of light and Doppler’s effect in light
- Total Internal Reflection
- Bar Magnets
- The Human Eye
- Bohr model of the atom
- Columb’s law of electrostatics
- Structure of Atom
- Chemical Bond
- Solid State
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Chemical equillibrium
- Ionic Equillibria in solutions
- Thermochemistry and Thermodynamics
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Principles of metallurgical operations
- Chemical Periodicity
- Comparitive Study of elements
- Transition metals
- Chemical analysis
- Chemical properties
- Calculation of emperical and molecular formula of organic compunds
- Nomeclature of organic compounds, common functional groups, isomerism
- Structure,shape, nomenclature, preparation and propertiesof alkanes, alkenes, and alkynes
- Preparation and properties of benzene petroleum, cracking , octane number, gasline additives
- Nomenclature, properties, preparation of haloalkanes.
- Preparation, properties of DDT
- Polymers classifications
- Structural Organisation of Cell, Theory
- Mendel’s Law of Inheritance
- Five Kingdom Classification
- Multicellularity – Structure and Functions of Animal Life
- Developmental Biology and Genetics
- Taxonomy Evolution Economic Zoology
CG B.Sc Nursing Exam Pattern 2022
Details on CG B.Sc Nursing exam pattern 2022 according to the previous year is given as follows:
- The exam is a pen and paper based exam
- Multiple choice questions are asked in the exam
- There will be 100 questions in total
- There is 1 mark awarded for every right answer
- No negative marking
- Each section contains 25 questions
Best Books for CG B.Sc Nursing 2022
The books you may prefer to prepare for B.Sc Nursing preparation are as follows
|General Nursing and Midwifery Entrance Examination||Check Here|
|General Nursing and Midwifery Entrance Examination 2021||Check Here|
|B.Sc. (NURSING): General Nursing||Check Here|
|Samanya Nursing Avum Midwifary Pravesh Pariksha||Check Here|
|Chhattisgarh B.Sc. Pre. Nursing Entrance Exam||Check Here|
How to Prepare for CG B.Sc Nursing 2022?
Here is provided a few suggestions on how to prepare for the CG B.Sc Nursing entrance test
- Syllabus: It is the most important step while preparing understand clearly the main topics of all the sections of physics, chemistry, botany and zoology. Once you understand the syllabus you will have a better knowlege on how to manage your time while doing preparation.
- Material: Another important step is to find the best material to study for CG B.Sc Nursing 2022. Various pdfs are available online and books online in amazon. As the board has not recommended any prescribed textbooks, it is important you find the books on your own which suits your preparation style.
- Schedule: Schedule your activities for the all the days until your exam so that you have goals for each day. By doing this, you will not waste time on deciding what to study everyday.
- Mock Test: Attempting as many mock tesst as possible helps you understand the exam better and also helps in time management. Hence, the candidates are advised to attempt these mock test with a timer to see if you can finish the test on time.
FAQs on CG B.Sc Nursing 2022 Syllabus
Ans. There are four sections of physics, chemistry, botany and zoology.
Ans. 25 questions each are asked from every section.
Ans. There will not be negative marking.
Ans. You can complete the syllabus by setting a proper deadline for the completion of preparation of each topic.