CG B.Sc Nursing Exam Date 2022 – Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board is expected to conduct CG B.Sc Nursing 2022 in June 2022. The exam date has not been notified yet. It can be checked by the aspirants at vyapam.cgstate.gov.in. It is a state-level entrance exam that is conducted once a year for admission into the B.Sc Nursing course in the state of Chhattisgarh. The CG B.Sc Nursing 2022 exam is held in offline mode. It comprises multiple-choice questions. The candidates who qualify the entrance test shall have to participate in the counselling. Check more details on CG B.Sc Nursing 2022 exam date from this page.
CG B.Sc Nursing Exam Date
Any candidate who wishes to study B.Sc Nursing course from the colleges of Chhattisgarh can apply for this exam. The Exam date will officially be announced soon. Last year, CG B.Sc Nursing Exam got postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic and was held in October.
In the year before, the exam got canceled because of COVID-19 only. However, in the year before, the exam was held in June. So, it can be expected that CG B.Sc Nursing 2022 will be held in June 2022. But, this totally depends on the COVID-19 situation.
CG B.Sc Nursing 2022 Important Dates
You should always have updated knowledge about the exam date and the dates of other important events of CG B.Sc Nursing 2022. Knowing the correct dates helps you in preparing for the exam accordingly. It gives you more time to make an adequate schedule and gain a good score in the exam. Check the dates given below for CG B.Sc Nursing 2022.
|Application form Filling||2nd week of Apr 2022|
|Last date to apply||Apr 2022|
|Admit Card Release||1st week of Jun 2022|
|CG B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam||3rd week of Jun 2022|
|Result Declaration||to be announced|
|Start of the counseling process||to be announced|
CG B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2022 Release Date
The CG B.Sc Nursing application form 2022 will be released in April 2022. Filling the application form carefully is very important for you. If you fill incorrect or invalid information in your form, your admission will not be considered. Here are some important details related to the application form:
- You need to fill in your primary details, your name, date of birth, communication address etc in the application form. Fill all the details with care and avoid making any mistakes.
- Keep the images of photograph and signature ready. You are required to upload a picture of these in your application form. Keep in mind that your photograph should not be blurred.
- You have to submit the application fee at the end of the Application form. So you need to keep the payment details ready before you proceed to fill CG B.Sc Nursing 2022 application form.
- Application fee is 200/- for general, 150/- for OBC and 100/- for SC/ST/PH.
CG B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2022 Release Date
The admit card for CG B.Sc Nursing 2022 is expected to be released in June 2022. Admit card is very important for all the candidates appearing for the exam. You will not be allowed to enter the examination hall or give the exam if you don’t have your admit card. Following are some crucial details you should know about your CG B.Sc Nursing 2022 admit card.
- Your admit card contains your basic details including your Name, Date of Birth, Father’s name etc. It also contains your photograph and signature, same as you have uploaded on your application form.
- The Date and Time of examination is also mentioned on your admit card. You must refer to your admit card for your center name and other details.
- Some important instructions that you need to follow before and while giving your examination are also mentioned on your CG B.Sc Nursing 2022 admit card. You must read these instructions carefully and follow the rules which are mentioned.
About CG B.Sc Nursing 2022 Entrance Exam
You should be confident and well prepared for your exam so you score well. Here are some instructions and tips you must follow for the exam.
- Reach the exam center some minutes prior to the examination time. This will give you enough time to get used to the surroundings and give your exam without stress or anxiety.
- Carry your Admit Card, your photograph and any one ID proof to the Exam center. You can be asked for any of these. If you did not bring them, you might not be able to sit in the examination.
- Avoid use of any unfair means while giving your exam. It might result in cancellation of your exam as a whole.
- There will be 100 questions in the Exam of 1 mark each. There is no negative marking so feel free to guess answers incase you don’t know the correct answer to the question. There will be 25 questions from Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology each.
- Do not stress and give the examination to your full potential. Believe in yourself and do great!
CG B.Sc Nursing Result 2022 Declaration Date
CG B.Sc Nursing Exam 2022 Result Declaration will be in the month of June 2022 after the examination. You can visit the official site of CG Vyapam, vyapam.cgstate.gov.in to view your result.
You can view the result by entering the login credentials. A merit list is also published along with CG B.Sc Nursing result. Your admission will then be based on where you stand in the counseling process.
CG B.Sc Nursing Counseling 2022 Dates
The counseling procedure will start from September 2022. It is compulsory that you attend the counseling if you have qualified in the examination. You are qualified for the exam if your name appears on the merit list of CG B.Sc Nursing 2022.
All your documents will be verified during the counseling process. It is advised that you keep all your documents ready before the counseling procedure starts.
FAQs on CG B.Sc Nursing Exam Date 2022
Ans. CG B.Sc Nursing 2022 will be held in June 2022.
Ans. You can fill your application form through online mode only at vyapam.cgstate.gov.in.
Ans. CG B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam is held once in a year.
Ans. No, there is no negative marking in the test.