CG B.Sc Nursing 2021
CG B.Sc Nursing 2021 is expected to be conducted in June 2021. Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CG PEB) conducts CG B.Sc Nursing entrance examination once a year. The examination is conducted in the offline mode, for admission of candidates in B.Sc Nursing course at the colleges of Chhattisgarh. Candidates who have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects with minimum 45% marks can apply. Check more information about CG B.Sc Nursing 2021 from this page such as syllabus, eligibility criteria, application process, exam pattern etc.
From release of CG B.Sc Nursing dates to release of form and announcement of result all is done online by Chhattisgarh Board. It is done at vyapam.cgstate.gov.in.
Note: Last year, CG B.Sc entrance examination was not conducted because of the COVID-19 pandemic. In place of the entrance examination, the admission in B.Sc Nursing course was granted as per the merit. However, it is expected that this year, CG B.Sc Nursing admission shall be done via entrance exam.
|CG B.Sc Nursing 2021||Dates|
|Commencement of application process||3rd week of Apr 2021|
|Last date to apply||2nd week of May 2021|
|Form correction starts from||Jun 2021|
|Availability of admit card||10 days before the exam|
|Exam date||3rd week of Jun 2021|
|Declaration of result||4th week of Jul 2021|
|Counselling starts from||Sep 2021|
CG B.Sc Nursing 2021 Syllabus
CG B.Sc Nursing syllabus consists of the topics from the subjects Biology, Physics, and Chemistry. Check the topics given below.
The important topics for CG B.Sc Nursing are as follows:
- Units and Dimensions
- Work, Energy & Power
- Universal Law of GRavitation
- Moement of Inertia
- Uniform Circular Motion
- Newton’s Law of MOtion
- Motion in 2 Dimensions
- Hookes Law
- Periodic motion
- Stefan’s Law
- Electromagnetic Insiction
- Structure of Atom
- Solid State
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Nuclear Cjemistry
- Surface Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Structural Organisation of Cell
- Tissue and Tissue Systems
- Role of Plants in Human Welfare
- Ecosystem-Structures and Function
- Mendel’s Law of Inheritance
- Five Kingdom Classification
- Multicellularity – Structure and Functions of Animal Life
- Developmental Biology and Genetics
- Taxonomy Evolution Economic Zoology
CG B.Sc Nursing 2021 Exam Pattern
There is a set exam pattern for CG B.Sc Nursing exam 2021. Candidates must know it in advance and prepare as per it. Check the exam pattern given below for CG B.Sc Nursing 2021.
Mode of examination: CG B.Sc Nursing is a pen-paper based test
Duration: The candidates are given total 2 hours to complete the exam
Type of questions: The test is objective in nature which means there are multiple-choice questions in the test
Medium of question paper: The question paper for CG B.Sc Nursing is set in English language
No. of questions: The test consists of 100 questions in total
- Each question is of 01 marks
- There is no negative marking in case if incorrect answers
- 0 marks are awarded for the unattempted questions and for the questions whose multiple answers have been chosen
Distribution of questions
|Particulars||No. of questions|
Best Books for CG B.Sc Nursing 2021
Here are few books for CG B.Sc Nursing 2021, which candidates may refer to prepare.
|TPG B. Sc. Nursing Entrance Examination||Click here to buy|
|General Nursing and Midwifery Entrance Examination 2020||Click here to buy|
|B.SC. NURSING SAMANYA NURSING EVAM MIDWIFERY||Click here to buy|
|B.Sc. (NURSING): General Nursing and Midwifery |
(GNM)/Auxiliary Nurse & Midwife (ANM) Entrance Exam Guide
|Click here to buy|
|Samanya Nursing Avum Midwifary Pravesh Pariksha 2020||Click here to buy|
Some Preparation Tips for CG B.Sc Nursing 2021
Check the preparation tips given below to prepare for CG B.Sc Nursing 2021
- Make a proper time table before starting with the studies. In this time table, specify list of all the topics and chapters that have to be covered. Set daily or weekly targets and then try to achieve them.
- Make brief and short notes while studying. By making these notes, one can refer them time and again for understanding a concept or important points.
- Solve previous year question papers as this will help the candidates to increase speed and accuracy to solve the questions. Furthermore, by solving the previous year question papers, the candidates will get to know the strong areas and weak areas of study.
- Do not keep the revision part for the last one month or some days. It is advised to keep revising on a regular basis so that important concepts and formulas are on fingertips till the day of the examination.
CG B.Sc Nursing 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for CG B.Sc Nursing, the candidates have to meet all the eligibility requirements specified by the official authority. This includes the domicile criteria, minimum eligibility conditions, age limit etc. Check B.Sc Nursing 2021 eligibility criteria given below.
Domicile Criteria: The candidates must be a permanent resident of Chhattisgarh
Nationality: The candidates must belong to India
Age Limit: The age limit needed for CG B.Sc Nursing is as follows:
- Minimum Age: The candidates must be minimum 17 years of age
- Maximum Age: There is no upper age limit for B.Sc Nursing
Educational Qualification: The candidates must have passed class 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 45% marks.
Eligibility Conditions for Serving Candidates
- The maximum age limit of serving candidates is 45 years.
- The candidates belonging to the reserved categories shall get relaxation of 5 years in the age limit criteria
- The age of these candidates shall be cross-checked from 10th or 12th class mark sheet or date of birth certificate.
Eligibility Conditions for Post Basic B.Sc Nursing
- There is no upper age limit for Post Basic B.Sc Nursing. However, the candidates must be 17 years of age as on December 31 of the academic session.
- To apply for Post Basic B.Sc Nursing, the candidates are required to pass General Nursing and Midwifery course.
Note: Only women candidates shall be given admission in Government colleges and Government seats of private colleges.
Click Here to check Complete eligibility for CG B.Sc Nursing exam 2021.
CG B.Sc Nursing 2021 Application Form
Application form for CG B.Sc Nursing releases at vyapam.cgstate.gov.in. Before filling the application form, make sure the documents like 10th and 12th class mark sheets, scanned image of photograph and signature are ready.
In order to fill the application form, the candidates have to follow the below given steps:
Step 1: Click on the direct link of the form available on this page.
Step 2: Next, enter the domicile status.
Step 3: Then, upload the images of photograph and signature and enter the personal details like name, gender, category etc.
Step 4: Next, enter the address or contact details.
Step 5: Then, select the exam centre and pay the application fee.
Step 6: Lastly, take the printout of the submitted application form.
Amount is as per last year’s information
|SC / ST / PwD||Rs 100|
Mode of payment: The candidates can pay the application fee using online payment gateways like debit card / credit card / net banking.
CG B.Sc Nursing 2021 Admit Card
The candidates can download CG B.Sc Nursing 2021 admit card from vyapam.cgstate.gov.in. To download the admit card, the candidates are required to enter the 15 digit registration id and date of birth. The candidates must remember that admit card is not sent via post. No duplicate admit cards are issued to the candidates.
Also, the candidates must note that the admit card has to be preserved till the end of the admission process. Along with the admit card, the candidates are required to carry:
- A black / blue dot pen
- A valid id proof
Note: If the photograph printed on CG B.Sc Nursing is not clear, then the candidates are required to carry 2 passport size photographs.
CG B.Sc Nursing 2021 Exam Centres
Check the exam centres given below for CG B.Sc Nursing 2021 entrance examination.
The exam centres given below are as per last year’s information
Important Instructions for CG B.Sc Nursing 2021
The candidates are required to follow the instructions given below on the day of the examination.
- The candidates must reach the exam centre on time.
- Extra 15 minutes are given to read the instructions given on the OMR sheet
- Make sure to carry the important documents like admit card and a valid id proof to the exam centre.
- Do not carry any electronic devices like mobile phone, calculator, log table etc inside the examination as if the official authority find any of these items, UFM will be applied on the candidates.
CG B.Sc Nursing 2021 Answer Key
Answer Key for CG B.Sc Nursing releases at vyapam.cgstate.gov.in. The candidates can use the answer key to calculate the marks of the entrance exam. Firstly, model answer key is released. This model answer key can be challenge if the candidates find any error in it.
To challenge, the candidates can submit the challenges via post or email. While submitting the challenges, the candidates need to mention the examination name “BSCN21”. For every question that has to be challenged, a proof for the justification need to be submitted as well. After the submission of challenges, the experts check all the errors and the official authority releases a final answer key that cannot be further challenged.
E-mail id: The candidates can send their challenges at email@example.com (email subjected to change).
Post: The candidates can address the challenges sent via post to
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur
Vyapam Bhawan, North Block, Sector -19
Atal Nagar (CG), 492001
CG B.Sc Nursing 2021 Result
CG B.Sc Nursing 2021 result releases online at vyapam.cgstate.gov.in. To check the result, the candidates are required to enter their roll number. The result is compiled according to the answers in the final answer key.
A merit list is released on the official website. This merit list is prepared according to the marks secured by the candidates in the entrance examination. The shortlisted candidates are then required to take part in the counselling process.
CG B.Sc Nursing 2021 Counselling
The candidates whose names appear in CG B.Sc Nursing merit list are required to take part in the counselling. The details the counselling releases at cgdme.in. CG B.Sc Nursing counselling process includes
Registration: The candidates have to register first and pay the counselling fee.
Choice Filling: Once the registration is done, the candidates have to do the choice filling for the institutions in which they want to take admission.
Seat Allotment and Document Verification: Next, the seats are allotted to the candidates. The selected candidates need to appear for document verification and pay the admission fee. The candidates are allotted seats according to the merit of the candidates and the choices submitted by them.
CG B.Sc Nursing B.Sc Nursing 2021 Seat Reservation
Check the seat reservation specified by CPEB given below.
|Particulars||Percentage of reservation|
|For serving candidates||20%|
|For Private Nursing Colleges|
|Minority Private Nursing Colleges|
|As per entrance test (Horizontal reservation)|
CG B.Sc Nursing 2021 College List
The scores of CG B.Sc Nursing entrance examination are accepted in these colleges
- CG College of Nursing, Raipur
- Government Psychotherapy College, Raipur
- Christ College of Nursing, Jagdalpur
- Oriental College of Nursing, Korba
- Holy Cross College of Nursing, Ambikapur
- Rastogi College of Nursing, Bhilai
- Columbia Institute of Phramcy, Raipur
- Christ College, Jagdalpur
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB) is famously known as Vyapam. THe Board directly comes under the Directorate of Technical Education, Madhya Pradesh. The Board was formed in the year 1970. It is a self-financed autonomous body. The Board has re-constituted the Board of Directors in order to take policy and matters of an organization. Some of the Examinations conducted by the Board are Pre-Polytechnic Test, Pre-Agriculture Test, Pre MCA entrance test.
For more information on CG B.Sc Nursing download previous year information brochure.
Official Website : vyapam.cgstate.gov.in.
FAQs for CG B.Sc Nursing 2021
CG B.Sc Nursing entrance examination is conducted via offline mode.
No, you cannot fill CG B.Sc Nursing application form via offline mode.
No marks are deducted in case of wrong answers in CG B.Sc entrance exam. So, there is no negative marking.
Yes, it is necessary to be a permanent resident of Chhattisgarh in order to apply for CG B.Sc Nursing 2021.
Usually, 10 days before the date of CG B.Sc Nursing entrance examination, the admit card is released.